Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,341 to 20,355 of 26415
-
06-08-19 18:53 #6075Senior Member

Posts: 489I did the same
No response. But I did have a nice time with Kendall.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 17:29 #6074Senior Member

Posts: 193There may well be a provider when you call, but I would be sure it is not the girl pictured.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 17:24 #6073Senior Member

Posts: 255And, more than 8 hours later
No response.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 16:17 #6072Senior Member

Posts: 299Janice?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3052159
Has anyone seen this one yet?
-
06-08-19 08:59 #6071Senior Member

Posts: 255Champagne
New ad up this morning. Sent a text to the number listed, just to see what happens, LOL!
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...p/585568175538
-
06-07-19 20:31 #6070Senior Member

Posts: 420LOL, not anymore! Won't be around for a number of years!
Originally Posted by ModelMaster
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 18:51 #6069Senior Member

Posts: 812If you're a premium member on SA, you can try contacting her there. She created a profile today. https://www.seeking.com/member/ba287...a-435b9da31770.
Originally Posted by HellClowns666
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 17:50 #6068Senior Member

Posts: 84"Sorry for the duplicate?
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
I did mention in a reply (a couple below) to someone else, that I'd missed that other post this morning as the attachments didn't load on my system at the time I posted my question (and so I missed it). Is that reference the one you're referring to?
-
06-07-19 15:32 #6067Senior Member

Posts: 504Sorry to hear you got the hooker version of let's be friends but you probably dodged a bullet. You don't hear a very high success rate of turning hookers into housewives. Count your blessings.
Originally Posted by Dmb4100
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 13:15 #6066Senior Member

Posts: 2814Try reading post #6057 .
Originally Posted by FCannon
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 13:09 #6065Senior Member

Posts: 2814Did you even bother to read his initial post? The woman you suggested is the one he's not interested in seeing her anymore.
Originally Posted by MSmith9999
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 12:41 #6064Senior Member

Posts: 84Thanks for pointing that out. I guess the attachments didn't load for me, as I thought I read every post (but I was low on coffee when I looked this morning). Definitely sounds like something I should look into.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 12:37 #6063Senior Member

Posts: 1244Did you miss post #6054
Here is what was said. Yes, another with a low post count but it is something.
Originally Posted by FCannon
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MicahelMaier
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 12:32 #6062Senior Member

Posts: 354Current ad or pics for Kirby?
Edited post- found a pic here and matches what she texted. Location is my concern. Posts here say motel way down 27th then outcall only then incall in new Berlin. All of a sudden now hosting by miller park. I know a lot of new members here asking for her digits since may 31 not sure what to think about that.
Maybe meet her this aft but all ads in history on here are from 2017 backpage no longer accessible anyone have pics?
-
06-07-19 12:30 #6061Senior Member

Posts: 121Check out post #6054 in this section.
Originally Posted by FCannon
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





