Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 657 of 682 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 10222
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #382

    Laura. Mt. Laurel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hummer1104  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know about Laura?

    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...y/176188160310

    New phone number. See bottom of this section*.

    "Hello Your Highness! Lovely Laura here, at your service.

    How long has it been since a woman made you feel like the King that you are? Doesn't it feel sexy to be put on a pedestal, showered with adoration and attention, and be waited on hand and foot?

    If you love receiving royal treatment from a Queen, then let me do what I do best and make you feel like you're the only man left on Earth. I want to give every ounce of my attention to every inch of your skin. Let me worship you with my mouth, in more ways than one. Let's forget about time while I use my mind and body to take your pleasure to the next level and make you feel divine.

    Forget about all of your daily stresses and get lost in this fantasy with me. My down-to-earth, passionate, bubbly personality will make it easy for you to blissfully melt away everything that's keeping you down so you can feel on top of the world again. If you can't tell, I aim to please and always go above and beyond, so prepare yourself to be treated like never before.

    Available most times of the day for incall and outcall. I am fully independent, drama free, and can provide complete discretion.

    **Just imagine, me falling asleep in your arms and later you using my sweater puppies as the softest, most comfortable pillows. Only after all of our lust and desire has been satiated to the fullest! Sound like a dream come true? Ask me about my overnight and extended date specials *.

    Text (or call) me at 267xxxx133 Don't keep me waiting too long.

    Xoxo, Laura"
    I have not seen her myself tried twice but my schedule did not permit it a good friend of mine seen her a few times for outcall to his place around 8 months ago when she was in port Richmond area said had great time each visit very pleasant to be with don't believe she does outcall anymore but I guess not being on time will put a damper on things she is real if there is any question about that.

  2. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by Hummer1104  [View Original Post]
    I am glad you told me that story. Punctuality & Reliability are staples in her line of work.
    I agree my playtime is limited and when a provider doesn't come close to the agreed upon meet time I bail and cross her off my list. I saw her roommate walk out at the agreed time but she never responded until I was already home.

  3. #380
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    Valerie is incall in Central Jersey? She advertises in the Cherry Hill board but isn't close, correct?
    I think Valerie bases in Central JErsey, Princeton / Burlington area. But I think she does both incall and outcall in South Jersey CHerry Hill.

    If you see her ad on the South Jersey STG (Skip the Games) then I think its ok to assume she is doing SNJ.

    Anyway, probably the best talent on STG. I've seen her more than a couple times.

  4. #379
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsMan331  [View Original Post]
    Valerie is OMG terrific. True girlfriend experience. Great womanly body, and whatever you want available and delivered in the best way possible. Highly recommend.

    Maya on the other hand, once was one time too many.
    Valerie is incall in Central Jersey? She advertises in the Cherry Hill board but isn't close, correct?

  5. #378

    Laura punctuality.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set up something today with her. I arranged it 3 hours before and when I got there it was crickets. She said that she was 5 minutes behind, I waited 15 and left. Afterwards she sends me a message apologizing and claiming punctuality isn't something she's good at.
    I am glad you told me that story. Punctuality & Reliability are staples in her line of work.

  6. #377
    Quote Originally Posted by Hummer1104  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know about Laura?

    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...y/176188160310

    New phone number. See bottom of this section*.

    "Hello Your Highness! Lovely Laura here, at your service.

    How long has it been since a woman made you feel like the King that you are? Doesn't it feel sexy to be put on a pedestal, showered with adoration and attention, and be waited on hand and foot?

    If you love receiving royal treatment from a Queen, then let me do what I do best and make you feel like you're the only man left on Earth. I want to give every ounce of my attention to every inch of your skin. Let me worship you with my mouth, in more ways than one. Let's forget about time while I use my mind and body to take your pleasure to the next level and make you feel divine.

    Forget about all of your daily stresses and get lost in this fantasy with me. My down-to-earth, passionate, bubbly personality will make it easy for you to blissfully melt away everything that's keeping you down so you can feel on top of the world again. If you can't tell, I aim to please and always go above and beyond, so prepare yourself to be treated like never before.

    Available most times of the day for incall and outcall. I am fully independent, drama free, and can provide complete discretion.

    **Just imagine, me falling asleep in your arms and later you using my sweater puppies as the softest, most comfortable pillows. Only after all of our lust and desire has been satiated to the fullest! Sound like a dream come true? Ask me about my overnight and extended date specials *.

    Text (or call) me at 267xxxx133 Don't keep me waiting too long.

    Xoxo, Laura"
    I tried to set up something today with her. I arranged it 3 hours before and when I got there it was crickets. She said that she was 5 minutes behind, I waited 15 and left. Afterwards she sends me a message apologizing and claiming punctuality isn't something she's good at.

  7. #376

    Laura. Mt. Laurel.

    Does anyone know about Laura?

    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...y/176188160310

    New phone number. See bottom of this section*.

    "Hello Your Highness! Lovely Laura here, at your service.

    How long has it been since a woman made you feel like the King that you are? Doesn't it feel sexy to be put on a pedestal, showered with adoration and attention, and be waited on hand and foot?

    If you love receiving royal treatment from a Queen, then let me do what I do best and make you feel like you're the only man left on Earth. I want to give every ounce of my attention to every inch of your skin. Let me worship you with my mouth, in more ways than one. Let's forget about time while I use my mind and body to take your pleasure to the next level and make you feel divine.

    Forget about all of your daily stresses and get lost in this fantasy with me. My down-to-earth, passionate, bubbly personality will make it easy for you to blissfully melt away everything that's keeping you down so you can feel on top of the world again. If you can't tell, I aim to please and always go above and beyond, so prepare yourself to be treated like never before.

    Available most times of the day for incall and outcall. I am fully independent, drama free, and can provide complete discretion.

    **Just imagine, me falling asleep in your arms and later you using my sweater puppies as the softest, most comfortable pillows. Only after all of our lust and desire has been satiated to the fullest! Sound like a dream come true? Ask me about my overnight and extended date specials *.

    Text (or call) me at 267xxxx133 Don't keep me waiting too long.

    Xoxo, Laura"

  8. #375

    Hannah.

    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerJoe84  [View Original Post]
    Damn bruh that's fucked up. Thanks for the info.

    Just seen this provider the other day for BBBJ and I must say, it's the best BBBJ I ever got. 60 and 70 for him. Looks better in person.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...l/973306740487

    Any info on this girl. Been curious 2 c her but her pics look like she has a lot of needle marks on her arms which is a huge turon off for me.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...t/061075688176
    I went to see Hannah when she first started posting. She was tough to confirm with. Got there and immediately bailed. Those new pics do show the needle marks.

  9. #374
    Quote Originally Posted by NudeLewdDudele  [View Original Post]
    I've been eyeing her ads for awhile. Does she still have the tongue piercing?
    Be careful with that one. I saw her twice 3 years ago. First visit was nice, 2nd was "take the money and run".

  10. #373

    Chasity.

    Quote Originally Posted by NudeLewdDudele  [View Original Post]
    I've been eyeing her ads for awhile. Does she still have the tongue piercing?
    Careful with that one. Saw her twice in Atco. Dirty place and my second visit was a "take the money and run".

  11. #372

    Valerie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr013  [View Original Post]
    First time poster. I have called and texted Valerie but have not heard back yet. Does anybody have any info on her?

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...e/591387155634

    If I can't meet up with her I might try Maya when she gets back. I've read mixed reviews on her, but figured I give it a try.
    Valerie is OMG terrific. True girlfriend experience. Great womanly body, and whatever you want available and delivered in the best way possible. Highly recommend.

    Maya on the other hand, once was one time too many.

  12. #371
    Buena Vista up through Hammonton. One time I was in Millville and saw a walker and talked to her but didn't go through with it because she was looking pretty raunchy.

    Quote Originally Posted by AfternoonDelit  [View Original Post]
    Very vague. Are saying you saw street walkers? Was this near Hammonton? Inquiring minds want to know!

  13. #370

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Took a cruise down to to very south jersey along rt 206 from the central corridor.

    Noticed some girls walking on some of the side roads and so forth. No pickups but they're out there.
    Very vague. Are saying you saw street walkers? Was this near Hammonton? Inquiring minds want to know!

  14. #369

    206 where.

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Took a cruise down to to very south jersey along rt 206 from the central corridor.

    Noticed some girls walking on some of the side roads and so forth. No pickups but they're out there.
    Route 206 is long road.

  15. #368
    Took a cruise down to to very south jersey along rt 206 from the central corridor.

    Noticed some girls walking on some of the side roads and so forth. No pickups but they're out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape