Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,566 to 23,580 of 37380
-
06-07-19 15:20 #13815Senior Member

Posts: 68Bridgett
I've seen her in her apt. She is hot, did the body slide which was nice, but it was fast and strictly HJ. As far as I know that's all you will get with her.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 14:59 #13814Senior Member

Posts: 84Greenfield Location.
Two visits to the Greenfield location.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
First time exceeded my expectations.
Second time was disappointing, but it still came in handy.
I am guessing it was someone's dinner, but the place reeked of raw ass at high tide.
Have decided not to return after the last experience.
-
06-07-19 14:15 #13813Senior Member

Posts: 32Sugar is definitely cute but can't take a pounding complaining the entire time.
Originally Posted by HoldenCaul
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 13:13 #13812Senior Member

Posts: 33Saigon Info
I was looking on setting up something at Saigon but I wiped Jen's phone number out of my phone by accident. Can anyone PM me a number to reach out to Saigon? Also, a report for Macomb county would be Sophia Spa on Van Dyke. Been there several times and always left happy. Ruby I believe was the one I seen the most. Great massage with back walking and a great HE with otc roaming. Never asked about more services available so if anybody has, let me know.
Thanks all.
-
06-07-19 13:05 #13811Senior Member

Posts: 254Momo
I did not ask mamasan. She always want $$ for the fun. But I only gave her $. 2 as normal. She gave it back to me. I just grab it and about to leave. She stop me and said: it's ok for this time and will be $$ for next time. Look like I am the only there at the time. Ask Momo are you the only one here. She told me everybody on vacation. I don't know she answer me wrong or I understand her wrong. And the whole time I was there. I saw nobody else except her and mamasan.
Originally Posted by HoldenCaul
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 10:45 #13810Senior Member

Posts: 389Sugar
Did you ask? I was there that same day and saw the new, late 20's girl, "Sugar. " She is excellent. I have seen her 6-8 times now. Needed some breaking in at first, now the service is outstanding. Very cute girl, great body.
Originally Posted by Nknk789
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 10:43 #13809Senior Member

Posts: 389They are long gone.
Originally Posted by CrunchWrap
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 08:25 #13808Banned Member

Posts: 298Great Hands Massage
Isn't there a Great Hands Massage in Oak Park?
Originally Posted by PhilCorliss1
[View Original Post]
Haven't been to either location.
-
06-06-19 22:59 #13807Senior Member

Posts: 303Highland Massage
Decided to try out what used to be Mulan Massage in Highland. 50/ hh door fee. There was a girl there who was cuter than the last one I saw when I walked in, so I decided to give it a try. I think her name was Ruby, but not sure. Says she's new, and speaks really good English. Not much teasing, if any. On the flip, asks for a 40 tip for HJ. I saved my money and passed. Not much else seems to be on the menu.
Be careful out there.
-
06-06-19 21:14 #13806Senior Member

Posts: 69Karmela
I saw Karmela off of her profile on SA. She's beautiful and a pleasant person, but no DATY, no kissing, everything covered, so I've never visited again.
Originally Posted by OnlyVrx
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 20:34 #13805Senior Member

Posts: 47M1 Mamasan
I went in she did not ask me for I'd but wanted more money which is usual. I had a short beard growing and she asked me if I was Mexican and I said yes. Probably thought I was a poor landscaper LOL.
Originally Posted by JoeTruck
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 20:00 #13804Senior Member

Posts: 125Its going to happen I have seen her go in cars that I'm pretty sure were not hers she has to be positive that you are not the man and ruin her biz. Its something that we all had to go through.
Originally Posted by Jfitz2015
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 19:35 #13803Banned Member

Posts: 298No LE looking
Went to Well Spring two weeks ago. Things are fine!
Originally Posted by CallMeRoy
[View Original Post]
There's no LE anywhere in sight.
50 ish woman answered the door. Paid $. 8 at the door. (I always pay upfront because I hate getting off the table to grab my wallet).
Massage was below average than most AMP's. Did however brush against the boys several times. On the flip she removed her top and have junior some attention before the CBJ. That grandma knows how to suck a dick that's for dam sure. She offered FS but I definitely wasn't interested in FS with her especially for an extra. 6.
I will visit the AMP in Waterford soon and see what I can get out of them and report back.
-
06-06-19 17:22 #13802Senior Member

Posts: 254Momo
Stop in yesterday and saw maybe only MOMO working there.
Originally Posted by Riya9338
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 16:33 #13801Regular Member

Posts: 8Ebony or Latina MPs
Looking to expand my horizons a bit, are there any ebony or Latina providers in the area?








Reply With Quote






