Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 455 of 524 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 505 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 7853
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1043
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Jasmine

    Thinking about seeing her. You guys think its really worth it?

  2. #1042
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Not surprising, considering who she was best friends with and we all know just how accurate her picture are.

    Ouch, sorry to hear that. Hope its nothing serious.
    FYI, she's running new ads -- replied to this ad and didn't realize it was Bella until I typed in the number and it brought up her messaging thread -.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...u/190909732800

  3. #1041
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFlyA1021  [View Original Post]
    I have had a couple dreams with these bitties, together and both separately. Both girls are actually friendly and rather pleasant to be around other then in the bedroom, Bella is an absolute riot and will have you laughing the entire time. And both of their pics are as accurate and currant as you can get. That's exactly what they look like in real life. Or they possibly look even better in real life actually. Bell is thin but not where in the realm of emaciated. She looks like she works out for hours everyday. She has a really toned body including perfect abs to go along with it. Her kitty is so tight, I thought it was her butt hole in the first dream I had of her.
    Contacted Bella tonight. She texted back that she and Jasmine have booked some doubles tonight at Bella's incall. I have not seen Bella. Jasmine is great.

  4. #1040
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Not surprising, considering who she was best friends with and we all know just how accurate her picture are.

    Ouch, sorry to hear that. Hope its nothing serious.
    Not sure what you mean. Her best friend is Jasmine. Jasmine's pictures are accurate.


    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-escort-waterbury-479271

  5. #1039

    RE: Seemed pretty clear it was outcall only

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman2  [View Original Post]
    Copied from the link provided.

    "Hey guys Maria here and I'm back. Young thick blonde with the seeetest personality. Only doing outcalls or car date and only available a few hours 9-2 on wed".
    Attached is a copy of my text convo with this girl. It seems pretty clear she did state incall available. Can't always trust what these girls say in there ads nor in there texts / calls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  6. #1038
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickcheney  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bella-es...terbury-482904

    Beware the pictures she uses are not current. She is at least 20 lbs lighter, and emaciated looking. Nice enough girl but high mileage. She used to stay on M street with one of her best friends until the bust. Decent BBJ and that's where I finished as I love my cock to stick it in her raw, which is what she offered.
    Not surprising, considering who she was best friends with and we all know just how accurate her picture are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitohui  [View Original Post]
    Search for her on skip she will pop up. Everyone says she is greaat I thought so too. However she gave me something after my BBFS visit with her. Other than that she is very worth it, very nice, kinda crazy in the head but over all cool person.
    Ouch, sorry to hear that. Hope its nothing serious.

  7. #1037
    Quote Originally Posted by SullyErna69  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Could anyone share a link for Bellz? I'm admittedly confused who she is. Would like to give her a try. Thanks!
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bella-es...terbury-482904

    Beware the pictures she uses are not current. She is at least 20 lbs lighter, and emaciated looking. Nice enough girl but high mileage. She used to stay on M street with one of her best friends until the bust. Decent BBJ and that's where I finished as I love my cock to stick it in her raw, which is what she offered.

  8. #1036

    Bella bellz

    Quote Originally Posted by SullyErna69  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Could anyone share a link for Bellz? I'm admittedly confused who she is. Would like to give her a try. Thanks!
    Search for her on skip she will pop up. Everyone says she is greaat I thought so too. However she gave me something after my BBFS visit with her. Other than that she is very worth it, very nice, kinda crazy in the head but over all cool person.

  9. #1035

    Bella Bellz

    Hey guys. Could anyone share a link for Bellz? I'm admittedly confused who she is. Would like to give her a try. Thanks!

  10. #1034

    Awesome dream

    I'm new to this site but I have seen plenty of reviews and I'm glad I trusted you guys cause I had a dream with Jasmine and it was amazing. I'm glad she was the real deal and made me feel really comfortable, Head was great and her kitty was tight, def going to see her again. And thank you all for the reports it really helped cause last time I got robbed.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...terbury-479271

  11. #1033

    Seemed pretty clear it was outcall only

    Quote Originally Posted by KScore  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/839957568573

    Had been in touch with this 1 for awhile but we couldn't coordinate a time to meet. Finally met her today. Texted her this morning & we made plans for what I thought was going to be an incall.

    I told her I'd like a tour of beacon falls & she said sure. We agreed on a price of 65 for the tour & she said it cums with a complimentary BBBJCIM. I get to her complex & then she says she has a spot, so no incall, its a car date. Ok she's young 20's, cute but obese, not morbidly obese but heavy. Dyed blonde hair, decent personality, laid back. BJ was good but location made me a bit leery as I'd never been there before.
    One thing I didn't like was that she did not appear freshly clean, she was kinda clammy to the touch which would have been an issue if we were screwing.

    I'll see her again but will try to get her donation down to 50. It seems she changes her contact # every so often.
    Copied from the link provided.

    "Hey guys Maria here and I'm back. Young thick blonde with the seeetest personality. Only doing outcalls or car date and only available a few hours 9-2 on wed".

  12. #1032

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Lort230  [View Original Post]
    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/121631901194

    Before I TOFTT, any reports on her? Kinda hard to search because of the lack of name.

    Lort.
    I'm pretty sure there are reviews but no idea how to find them. Search doesn't really help with this topic since every girl is Nikki, CHristy, or Misty.

  13. #1031

    Naugatuck

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/121631901194

    Before I TOFTT, any reports on her? Kinda hard to search because of the lack of name.

    Lort.

  14. #1030

    Thick blonde ready for fun (beacon falls)

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/839957568573

    Had been in touch with this 1 for awhile but we couldn't coordinate a time to meet. Finally met her today. Texted her this morning & we made plans for what I thought was going to be an incall.

    I told her I'd like a tour of beacon falls & she said sure. We agreed on a price of 65 for the tour & she said it cums with a complimentary BBBJCIM. I get to her complex & then she says she has a spot, so no incall, its a car date. Ok she's young 20's, cute but obese, not morbidly obese but heavy. Dyed blonde hair, decent personality, laid back. BJ was good but location made me a bit leery as I'd never been there before.
    One thing I didn't like was that she did not appear freshly clean, she was kinda clammy to the touch which would have been an issue if we were screwing.

    I'll see her again but will try to get her donation down to 50. It seems she changes her contact # every so often.

  15. #1029

    Second one

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Second one is barbi who is a street walker. She's a heavy iv user.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape