Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 198
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepInGreek  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in here when I was in town last week. The first night I was told to come in and when I got there I was told by the young cute girl she was too busy and to come back tomorrow. I went back the next night and was met by the older but still hot lady. She put me in the front room behind a bunch of curtains, very strange. I though it was going to go down hill from there but it turned out ok. They were very busy and I waited for what seemed to be about 20/30 minutes when the cute girl came in and gave me a light caressing and said she was sorry about the wait and would be just a little bit longer. Now I always start off uncovered and tell them I'm fine as is, if they are ok with it. I feel it's an ice breaker and helps me determine the outcome.

    The young cute one came back and apologized about the wait and started to cover me up, I told her I was ok if she was and she said ok it will make things more sexy. Things got better from there. The massage was not great but the groping was, I ended up with her number and a little drama. So in short, I think there is plenty more to be had.

    Pm me if you want to know about the drama, but it's not really a big deal.
    Heading that way soon. Can you pm location and drama to me? Thanks.

  2. #32

    More to be had

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingMan27  [View Original Post]
    Stop in there last week. Offered a good deal for a 4 handed massage, older nice lady and young very cute one. The younger one did a great massage, the older was more a light rub. There was some very nice body part rubbing on me throughout the massage. Being first time there, I didn't push it much, but will be back again to try a bit more. Massage was good though.
    I stopped in here when I was in town last week. The first night I was told to come in and when I got there I was told by the young cute girl she was too busy and to come back tomorrow. I went back the next night and was met by the older but still hot lady. She put me in the front room behind a bunch of curtains, very strange. I though it was going to go down hill from there but it turned out ok. They were very busy and I waited for what seemed to be about 20/30 minutes when the cute girl came in and gave me a light caressing and said she was sorry about the wait and would be just a little bit longer. Now I always start off uncovered and tell them I'm fine as is, if they are ok with it. I feel it's an ice breaker and helps me determine the outcome.

    The young cute one came back and apologized about the wait and started to cover me up, I told her I was ok if she was and she said ok it will make things more sexy. Things got better from there. The massage was not great but the groping was, I ended up with her number and a little drama. So in short, I think there is plenty more to be had.

    Pm me if you want to know about the drama, but it's not really a big deal.

  3. #31

    Amp

    Quote Originally Posted by SitNud  [View Original Post]
    Any luck at the AMP across the street from buzzard billies? Was down that way last night, later than normal and noticed they were still open which is the first sign of debauchery, need to get there alone.
    Stop in there last week. Offered a good deal for a 4 handed massage, older nice lady and young very cute one. The younger one did a great massage, the older was more a light rub. There was some very nice body part rubbing on me throughout the massage. Being first time there, I didn't push it much, but will be back again to try a bit more. Massage was good though.

  4. #30

    Never been there

    Quote Originally Posted by SitNud  [View Original Post]
    Any luck at the AMP across the street from buzzard billies? Was down that way last night, later than normal and noticed they were still open which is the first sign of debauchery, need to get there alone.
    Please let us know what you find out.

  5. #29

    Across from Buzzard Billies

    Any luck at the AMP across the street from buzzard billies? Was down that way last night, later than normal and noticed they were still open which is the first sign of debauchery, need to get there alone.

  6. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by WinonaFan  [View Original Post]
    I have not been to any of the ones in LaCrosse. The ones I go to are in Rochester. May Spa is good there.
    Any others in rochester? With younger women, passed by some in La Crosse Youngest I found were very unattractive and 50 years +.

  7. #27

    AMP's

    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFaninaz  [View Original Post]
    And I've seen 3 around. 2 in Lacrosse and 1 in Sparta. Just curious what ones you guys like the most and what is the going rate for extras? I'll from AZ and don't want to over under pay for the extra menu and mess it up for others like people do out there.
    I have not been to any of the ones in LaCrosse. The ones I go to are in Rochester. May Spa is good there.

  8. #26

    Visiting the area.

    And I've seen 3 around. 2 in Lacrosse and 1 in Sparta. Just curious what ones you guys like the most and what is the going rate for extras? I'll from AZ and don't want to over under pay for the extra menu and mess it up for others like people do out there.

  9. #25
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Yes,

    Quote Originally Posted by WinonaFan  [View Original Post]
    Marb raises great questions. I have been to a few AMP's and have yet to get an HE is there something I need to do to show that I am looking for one?
    Relax, enjoy the massage, gently rub / stroke their leg / ass for a couple of seconds if they stand at the head of the table, and tell them they are doing a great job so far. After the flip, gently guide their hand there, and let them know it is ok to proceed further. Quit worrying about rejection.

  10. #24

    More on massage parlors

    Quote Originally Posted by MarbMan70  [View Original Post]
    Hey I know I'm new here and this is my first post so I doubt I will get much response but here goes. I'm going to visit my first AMP and was wondering if the chances of a he are less if I was to get the half hour massage versus the full hour? I'm a bit crunched for time is why I'm asking.
    Marb raises great questions. I have been to a few AMP's and have yet to get an HE is there something I need to do to show that I am looking for one?

  11. #23
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    I'll answer your question.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarbMan70  [View Original Post]
    Hey I know I'm new here and this is my first post so I doubt I will get much response but here goes. I'm going to visit my first AMP and was wondering if the chances of a he are less if I was to get the half hour massage versus the full hour? I'm a bit crunched for time is why I'm asking.
    It probably won't mater. If a HJ is going to happen, she get there regardless of how long your massage is.

  12. #22
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 30

    1/2 vs 1 hour

    Quote Originally Posted by Marbman70  [View Original Post]
    Hey I know I'm new here and this is my first post so I doubt I will get much response but here goes. I'm going to visit my first AMP and was wondering if the chances of a he are less if I was to get the half hour massage versus the full hour? I'm a bit crunched for time is why I'm asking.
    Not sure I don't like being rushed so I always take the hour. For me the massage is important too.

  13. #21

    Sparta

    Hey I know I'm new here and this is my first post so I doubt I will get much response but here goes. I'm going to visit my first AMP and was wondering if the chances of a he are less if I was to get the half hour massage versus the full hour? I'm a bit crunched for time is why I'm asking.

  14. #20

    Sparta AMP

    Stopped in after a long bike ride around 4 on a Monday afternoon. Only one provider and was interrupted several times by people seeking appointments. Decent to very good massage and reasonable service after the flip. I can see why this place is popular. Would recommend.

  15. #19

    Oriental Massage Shi Shi

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCleaver  [View Original Post]
    The second is new and it is off Lousy BLVD on the South Side. It is advertising in the Massage Section of BP. Shi Shi is nice and I dreamed she allowed FIV but she does a horrible job with the HE.
    I had the same dream as you, Shi Shi was really cute for this area. The massage was 5/10, more rubbing than massaging. I almost began laughing at the HE because of your review was spot on, I will say she did give me the option to DIY but I urged for some assistance. She had a cute little skirt on and a sexy top, definitely made it for easier access to have the same dream as you.

    Will probably repeat with Shi Shi again, she seems to be the best option locally at this time.

    Tex.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape