Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 35480
-
06-07-19 14:09 #26630Senior Member

Posts: 99Heritage
No digits, but I hear you can find her at night from 528 to Lancaster. Good luck.
Originally Posted by DtLover863
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 12:09 #26629Senior Member

Posts: 128What did I tell you guys I knew that was coming about a family member or in this case a life long friend so she can't text this life long friend or anybody else anew number? Ok what did you fix her for breakfast this morning because we knows you with her because you even said so. This is what happens when a monger falls in love with a Ex. Provider so let me translate late for you guy, s she still likes the attention and keeps her old number just in case this new life falls apart. But since I'm In love with her I don't want any of you guys calling her because some of you may have giving her some good dick and she may remember you and get second thoughts our little arrangement. So please don't call her anymore because it's my built in house pussy now and I don't want to loss it. So there you go all done!!
Originally Posted by TrollingObt
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 11:54 #26628Banned Member

Posts: 15Thanks
Thanks to the mongers who replied on updates. I was really hoping to find Teresa on a UTR list cause she was a great provider, but apparently she left the life and got married. . Shocked about Jayda, got clean and moved away last November apparently. Oh well, there will always be new ones to replace the old. LOL.
Originally Posted by SudMongIt
[View Original Post]
Late report also. On the way home from work on Tuesday I quickly skimmed STG and decided on Chanel because of the big boobs. Communication was quick and easy and incall was decent. Planned on a hh but after getting there changed to just a qv. BBBJCIM then spit. Reason for change was she is older looking than her pics and a little heavier also. Atmosphere was relaxed and didn't rush but just wasn't feeling a strip down FS type of experience. Skills were good, can't complain there, but wouldn't be a first pick for me, will keep as a backup. Damage. 4.
-
06-07-19 06:08 #26627Senior Member

Posts: 140Heritage Nicole.
She still around? And anybody have digits can pass my way?
-
06-07-19 02:30 #26626Senior Member

Posts: 146Doublelist
Try doublelist.com I haven't had any success, its still not a known site yet but there's ladies posting on there. Good luck.
Originally Posted by WeSobt1
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 22:49 #26625Senior Member

Posts: 206Barbi
Was with her today. Really feel bad for this girl as she is extremely out of control due to the medication. She did manage to take care of business however what she was nodding out all over the place. It was really sad actually.
-
06-06-19 21:24 #26624Senior Member

Posts: 1104Buy a cheap stun-gun and spark it once. They'll get out.
Originally Posted by MongerSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 17:10 #26623Senior Member

Posts: 376/?
Anyone knows any sites like Craigslist used to be for hooking up? Always had good luck finding lady's like me on there.
Thanks.
-
06-06-19 17:01 #26622Senior Member

Posts: 376I Been saying it but everyone says nothing good in Ktown.
Originally Posted by PipeRite
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 10:34 #26621Senior Member

Posts: 2198Hats off to you for refusing the girl any money to get out. I have never ever paid a SW to get out of my car. The best way to handle situation is to calmly pull over get out and open the door and ask her to get out. The girls quickly realize that the jig is up and leave.
Originally Posted by Bruce52
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 08:30 #26620Senior Member

Posts: 1039Anywhere from Michigan all the down to 535 and now reports even more west past Poiancianna blvd on 192. It's hit or miss.
Sox.
Originally Posted by DrivVCum
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 07:05 #26619Senior Member

Posts: 65Kissimmee?
Is there a area where SW in kissimmee been seeing some recent post. Would love to find something close to home.
-
06-05-19 23:50 #26618Senior Member

Posts: 77LSW Kissimmee / Orlando
SOo I was on my way to work when I needed to stop for gas and BAM there she goes a New local LSW tOo bad I had to go to work but I'm stopping by during break. She has a nice round behind. She was in front of the 711 on 192 and poinciana blvd. If anybody stops by please get her number and pass it this way. Sorry for the blurred pic. It she's deff Out tHeRe lOokiNg.
-
06-05-19 23:14 #26617Senior Member

Posts: 634Sarah
Well my rendezvous with my UTR fell through so I decided to hit the trail. Its wet out there so wasn't too optimistic. Talked to a toothless petite girl walking by the mall, in a dress singing to I don't know who, either way wanted 60 for a BJ, fuck that, LOL. Kept driving saw barbie at the pizza hut waiting for a date. Spotted this TGTBT girl in a yellow top, I mean damn she looked good, come to find out it was a hispanic Tranny. Its scary that I had no idea. Kept driving and ran into sarah, I've seen her in the past, petite spinner type, barechested, cute face, brunette. Its been a long time but I remember her head game was top par so I said Lets Go. To my luck her head game is still top grade. She dt's like a champ. I mean I was grabbing her by the hair and fucking the shit out her throat. Left very satisfied. Has digits but told me not to share. Hopefully that will change though. Dropped her off at the 711 in the new quad. Remember this was all a dream, LOL.
-
06-05-19 15:26 #26616Senior Member

Posts: 634Crickets
Haven't been much but haven't heard from her either.
Originally Posted by OtownCruiser
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





