Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #2256

    Newtopasian

    Definitely they did advertise doubles. Got to fuck Ruby and LA Sera, had them switching out throughout the session, from BBBJ to DFK at the same time, to ACG and DFK from both girls. Non stop action. Sucks to see that LA Sera for good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Veni1  [View Original Post]
    The doubles that was offered involved Sera with another one of the gals. She was the organizer of the group at that time but has now relocated to San Mateo (permanently I believe).

  2. #2255

    Kgirls

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveKGirls  [View Original Post]
    Sera in the Bay now too, huh?

    I noticed they pay less for the Korean hoes out there. I wonder why they go up there by and abandon LA. I remember reading once, from the TER posts that the Korean hoes were leaving in droves because of the mongers demanding bb. I wonder how much of that is true to leave LA for the sorry ass Bay and then charge less? Sounds like a dumb business move, but then again, they are hoes and not MBA's or CEOs. I don't stress them out for bb because I would think as providers they are at a high risk.

    But why?! WHY? If anyone has any insight I would be interested. Maybe I should jackhammer and thrash them less? I would think they would just not let me book again if I fuck them too hard. Especially Ruby. Seesh! I devastate that fat ass Korean hoe every time I would fuck her. That fat ass Korean hoe would always have to fix her fake hair and turn on the fans from the heat of the friction of the merciless and intense boning I would tax that fat ass Korean hoe with. Never once was I denied access to her, so doubt the boning was the issue. Probably the bb demands. Ijs.
    Yeah I highly doubt its you that drives these Korean hoes away with your "performances" LOL jk. Probably smarter business for them or they want to try a new setting. Have seen girls that move up north and don't come back for months or even a full year after.

  3. #2254

    Bay area

    From my understanding, more business and clients are less rude more understanding but who really knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveKGirls  [View Original Post]
    Sera in the Bay now too, huh?

    I noticed they pay less for the Korean hoes out there. I wonder why they go up there by and abandon LA. I remember reading once, from the TER posts that the Korean hoes were leaving in droves because of the mongers demanding bb. I wonder how much of that is true to leave LA for the sorry ass Bay and then charge less? Sounds like a dumb business move, but then again, they are hoes and not MBA's or CEOs. I don't stress them out for bb because I would think as providers they are at a high risk.

    But why?! WHY? If anyone has any insight I would be interested. Maybe I should jackhammer and thrash them less? I would think they would just not let me book again if I fuck them too hard. Especially Ruby. Seesh! I devastate that fat ass Korean hoe every time I would fuck her. That fat ass Korean hoe would always have to fix her fake hair and turn on the fans from the heat of the friction of the merciless and intense boning I would tax that fat ass Korean hoe with. Never once was I denied access to her, so doubt the boning was the issue. Probably the bb demands. Ijs.

  4. #2253

    Jessica with booker jenny

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jessica-...angeles-484257

    Has anybody seen Jenny and can give me some feedback.

    Are Pictures real?

    How is her service?

  5. #2252
    In related news, that Desperate Housewives actress Marcia Cross got HPV cancer in the butt recently. Her husband had hpv throat cancer too.

    Must've been the butt stuff.

    Those of you who like to get rimmed, maybe beware.

    I read the HPV vaccine was recently approved for men up to age 45. But it's expensive. The cost of 3 hookers.

  6. #2251

    Bebe

    Went to see Bebe at sixshop. One of my worst experiences of late.

    I've been avoiding this booker for a while due to lack of reviews on the girls. I booked Bebe and when I parked, booker tried to switch me over to White. Bad start. I refused and a few minutes later I got a text the Bebe was suddenly available. So no telling if I actually saw Bebe. If it was her, the pics are definitely fake. She is an attractive girl with smaller D's With implants. Face is ok and her body is average. I wasn't disappointed in her looks just her awful performance.

    After the shower she would not engage at all. Every time I went to touch her, she would back away and act surprised that our skin was touching. Very awkward. No kissing at all. Once we got to it, she just would not move. I had to physically move her around to different positions as if she had no vocabulary of sexual positions. Kept cock blocking by keeping her legs closed.

    Probably won't repeat with this booker unless other good reviews come out.

  7. #2250

    LA Sera is now Bay Sera?

    Quote Originally Posted by Veni1  [View Original Post]
    The doubles that was offered involved Sera with another one of the gals. She was the organizer of the group at that time but has now relocated to San Mateo (permanently I believe).
    Sera in the Bay now too, huh?

    I noticed they pay less for the Korean hoes out there. I wonder why they go up there by and abandon LA. I remember reading once, from the TER posts that the Korean hoes were leaving in droves because of the mongers demanding bb. I wonder how much of that is true to leave LA for the sorry ass Bay and then charge less? Sounds like a dumb business move, but then again, they are hoes and not MBA's or CEOs. I don't stress them out for bb because I would think as providers they are at a high risk.

    But why?! WHY? If anyone has any insight I would be interested. Maybe I should jackhammer and thrash them less? I would think they would just not let me book again if I fuck them too hard. Especially Ruby. Seesh! I devastate that fat ass Korean hoe every time I would fuck her. That fat ass Korean hoe would always have to fix her fake hair and turn on the fans from the heat of the friction of the merciless and intense boning I would tax that fat ass Korean hoe with. Never once was I denied access to her, so doubt the boning was the issue. Probably the bb demands. Ijs.

  8. #2249

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by DHorn420  [View Original Post]
    For me Shannon over Taylor, preference of age and looks, even if she does it slower. Her face and how she swallowed my cum in her mouth had a much better visual than Taylor. She's nasty in sex (Taylor) but for me, Shannon way better.
    Shannon Taylor.

  9. #2248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 415

    Doubles at Newtop

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheTank78  [View Original Post]
    I think about a year ago or less, newtop advertised double sessions. Not sure what happened but booker said doubles are no longer offered, real bummer.

    Will be giving min a shot this weekend, maybe Ruby in the future, as she has many mixed reviews.
    The doubles that was offered involved Sera with another one of the gals. She was the organizer of the group at that time but has now relocated to San Mateo (permanently I believe).

  10. #2247

    Newtop Asian.

    I think about a year ago or less, newtop advertised double sessions. Not sure what happened but booker said doubles are no longer offered, real bummer.

    Will be giving min a shot this weekend, maybe Ruby in the future, as she has many mixed reviews.

  11. #2246

    Between the two.

    For me Shannon over Taylor, preference of age and looks, even if she does it slower. Her face and how she swallowed my cum in her mouth had a much better visual than Taylor. She's nasty in sex (Taylor) but for me, Shannon way better.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveKGirls  [View Original Post]
    It is worth noting the type / kind of service these Korean hoes provide for those who take more than looks into consideration. Yes Shannon is younger and hotter, but Taylor is a nasty ass Korean hoe, in a real good way.

    Shannon has a good 4-6 inch height advantage on Taylor. I'm addition, I always have her keep her high heels on during the session, except in the shower of course. I like her stare and the way she is always so chill and calm, a lustful relaxation in her demeanor. She would sensually move her body when moving around or repositionings during the sesh. She never rushes, never in a hurry and moves beautifully. A classy Korean hoe. Her blowjobs are great and she is aware of her look for you which is apparent in how she would strategically position herself so I could enjoy the view in the mirrors. Awesome Korean hoe. She likes making eye contact while we fuck. I asked her once about the rimming. She said "they lie" regarding all you bastards, YMMV perhaps? She has always been friendly and provides a convincing performance from beginning to end. This one time I saw her, she pulled down my pants as we were walking in the room. She sucked me so awesome I busted a fat fucking nut standing up, shoes still on, bbbjtcims..

  12. #2245

    Taylor is nasty, Shannon more classy

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    +1 Shannon is like supermodel level.
    It is worth noting the type / kind of service these Korean hoes provide for those who take more than looks into consideration. Yes Shannon is younger and hotter, but Taylor is a nasty ass Korean hoe, in a real good way.

    Shannon has a good 4-6 inch height advantage on Taylor. I'm addition, I always have her keep her high heels on during the session, except in the shower of course. I like her stare and the way she is always so chill and calm, a lustful relaxation in her demeanor. She would sensually move her body when moving around or repositionings during the sesh. She never rushes, never in a hurry and moves beautifully. A classy Korean hoe. Her blowjobs are great and she is aware of her look for you which is apparent in how she would strategically position herself so I could enjoy the view in the mirrors. Awesome Korean hoe. She likes making eye contact while we fuck. I asked her once about the rimming. She said "they lie" regarding all you bastards, YMMV perhaps? She has always been friendly and provides a convincing performance from beginning to end. This one time I saw her, she pulled down my pants as we were walking in the room. She sucked me so awesome I busted a fat fucking nut standing up, shoes still on, bbbjtcims. My shirt was still on too. This was before the shower (and blue toast, so 🤢 on my end or not) she was in her heels, legs wide open and was moving her hand up and down and didn't stop while she sucked and swallowed my boneless kids. When I peeled my back off the wall from the surge I felt, she slowly pulled my spent infinity sperm gauntlet, and she was pointing into her mouth while caressing it still in her other hand and said in her developing English, " I ate" with her eyes widening, proud smile and my tartar sauce dripping slowly off her chin. Shannon never let me get too crazy and fuck her fast. She was not a jackhammer Korean hoe like Ruby or Shari and Ciera (miss those two fat ass Korean hoes). Even Hera got thrashed when she briefly worked with Newtop. I straight Nacho Vidal style destroyed Hera, but not Shannon. Never fucked Shannon like a *****, more like the out of your league foreign exchange student. Savored every fuck out of her. Never stressed her out for bb, never wanted to fuck this up. If she won't eat my poop chute, then highly unlikely she would let me squirt inside that fine ass bald pussy without a raincoat on. Bad ass Korean hoe. Going to see her when I get back in town.

    Taylor. Oh shit Taylor. The complete opposite of Shannon in terms of boning energy, nasty fast, energetic and audible af. She too gives you a show. One time, after the shower preview BBBJ, she gave me another preview BBBJ once she she got me dried up, she got me hard and grabbed my cock and walked me into the bedroom. I loved that shit. She is a semen demon while tugging my cock rhythmically and moaning at the same time while she sucks my peen. Kinda like her own little BBBJ soundtrack while she sucks. Only once was I able to get MSOG as she really used up all my rocket fuel with her energetic ass. Taylor does eat my asshole quiet well. Certainly some of you have also had that Rusty trombone played on you by Taylor. That shit is fucking bomb!

    So looks, yeah, Shannon is younger and hotter, but a chill and calm fuck.

    Taylor is older not as tall or hot, but she's a brass orchestra pro on your stinky balloon knot while stroking you off. She's the equivalent to Roaring Rapids to Shannon's swan lake. A fiery fine ass Korean hoe, this Taylor. Bomb fucking body (a bit too thin for me, I'm into fat ass Korean hoes more as a preference), spinner for sure, flexible and gives you a show all worth the while. Might see her again for BBBJ sakes.

  13. #2244

    Sexy Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    +1 Shannon is like supermodel level.
    I saw Shannon when she was working in OC end of last year. I know she's been working in the LA area, but I'm somewhat confused as to her current contact info. Any help on how to contact and book SS would be appreciated.

  14. #2243

    Fat Ass Korean Hoes

    Turns out Quinn is gone. Which brings us to this new query:

    What LA Kgirl has the biggest ass, with a great BBBJ, and would eat some ass? The taller the better. Closest to Quinn in appearance and service would be best. Ruby I already have demolished, but who else fits that bill?

  15. #2242

    Fine ass Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    +1 Shannon is like supermodel level.
    Yup, Shannon is supermodel material. Bad ass Korean hoe. I wish she had a bigger ass though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape