Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 10419
-
06-21-19 13:19 #8019Senior Member

Posts: 109Sinsations
Been told by a few dancers that they don't want to get caught up with the raids crap so they aren't going to work or letting customers do anything stupid. The Cubans at Wackos don't give a shit I don't think, but I'm not stupid enough to get a dance from a Cuban either. No one knows how many dicks were there before you.
Originally Posted by Questionable1
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 10:40 #8018Senior Member

Posts: 289New Scene
Sounds like the Jax scene is taking another nose dive. If any of you guys get up to Atlanta -- my new stomping grounds -- I highly recommend checking out the scene here. My favorite so far is Follies. Dances are just $10 per song and day shift gets pretty high mileage. VIP will get you damn near anything you want depending on the girl for around 1. 5.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
Q1.
-
06-16-19 19:20 #8017Banned Member

Posts: 202Mr Wheels
Sorry that you are having difficulties. I have not seen Katya in several months so I guess she has gone back to Mother Russia for a spell. As for G the last place that I saw her was Sins and that was a couple of weeks ago.
Originally Posted by MrWheels83
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-19 13:11 #8016Senior Member

Posts: 197I can't pay attention right now
Disability check only goes so far these days. I was wondering if there was anything out there along the lines of Katya or the late Eve? Even my favorite G would help for a song when she was at Wackos. I just need a hand with no additional fee. I haven't been on the club scene for at least (feels like) six months but from rtff, it seems desolate right now. Any day shift handy work anywhere?
By the way is G still at sins, or back at wackos.
-
06-09-19 14:00 #8015Senior Member

Posts: 253Blonde Carly
Is Blonde Carly a petite blonde with bolt-ons, fantastic smile?
Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 15:09 #8014Senior Member

Posts: 224These clubs are scared--JSO says they have been doing the raids for years- Not like t
Just found out more and more camera's and threats of prosecution to both the dancer and now "US", the customer.
The hand made letter is posted all other the V. I. P. They are to get their camera's at the start of next month at "Cocktails. ". Rules are going to get tighter again.
A dancer I saw at another club said she had to leave "Bare Asset's" because of a raid there. I never hear of that one being raided. Anybody?
Why is this a major priority now? They have found no illegal's for Robert Kraft type law. They are using it now like they used the are R.I.C. O. Law in the past. They really have not found drugs. It appears that "Suggestive Dancing" is the go to violation. What is the dancer's fine, other than having her picture posted everywhere ? Free advertisement for the club's anyway.
And Wacko's still isn't fun.
-
06-07-19 12:30 #8013Senior Member

Posts: 109Roxy not pregnant
Actually, Roxy jumped on me a while back and I said "what the fuck?" And her reply was that she gained weight from getting off the drugs. However, I haven't seen her in a few weeks, so I wasn't sure.
Originally Posted by Liveyourlife19
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 10:18 #8012Regular Member

Posts: 1Day shift roxy is not pregnant she just stopped doing all the drugs.
-
06-05-19 21:39 #8011Senior Member

Posts: 109What's up at The Dollhouse?
Just drove by at 930 pm and saw 3 or 4 police cars with ambulance and fire engines. Was it a raid or did some guy get his dick in a strippers throat and they had to call Emergency services to get it out?
-
06-05-19 15:12 #8010Senior Member

Posts: 109Roxy's pregnant? Damnit. Told her I should have used a condom!
Oh shit, didn't need any condom, fucked her in the ASS. Forgot about that! OK guys, who forgot to pull out?
Originally Posted by OnTime877
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 01:19 #8009Senior Member

Posts: 575Tuesday Forecast.
There is my contribution for JAX. Today I visited for the first time Wackos. I get surprised about the girls caliber. I would say Tampa grade, not bad at all for Tuesday. I spent some time at the bar, none of the girl approach to me. No full nude on stage, not even topless. It is my first time there so I do not know the game. Move on to Sinsations, I left a review couple of years ago about my first visit. Today seems like the girls and the management are kind of jumpy about the recent LEO activity. At first no nudity at all when got in. Then did learn that the game rules has changed to 5 dollars tip for see the girl naked. Which I believe is stupid, the girls are losing money. Then I got a VIP with a curvy blonde Carly (I think she is). Very pleased as usual back there. Same as Wackos, excellent caliber, young sexy girls. I had very good time in Sinsations for a Tuesday night.
-
06-04-19 17:47 #8008Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: SOS Bust
I visited Sinsations Sunday night. Sat and spoke to one of the dancers for a while. She started by asking if I was LEO. We talked about the recent busts, but not the SOS one which I was not aware of until your post. The Sins dancer said that they've been expecting a raid at Sins for a while. Oddly enough, the dancer with the short hair that is in your attached link was there as a customer. When I first saw her (with what I suspect was her boyfriend), my first thought was, "She must be scoping the place out because she wants to work here. " As far as Sinsations is concerned, all the regular dancers were there. I got a number of them naked on stage, but didn't partake in the VIP.
Originally Posted by MyDarkSide
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
06-04-19 16:20 #8007Senior Member

Posts: 224CBS at 5 o'oclock a report on these Gentleman Club arrest
Maybe we will now who's taking credit for nothing.
Originally Posted by MyDarkSide
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-19 21:51 #8006Senior Member

Posts: 522
-
06-03-19 11:37 #8005Senior Member

Posts: 45I'm skeptical. I've been to Gate Liquors a few times. The only way they have that many women arrested is if there was a meeting taking place, and they arrested the two bartenders along with one or two dancers that were standing that day.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
The place doesn't have that many women is what I'm saying.









Reply With Quote






