Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Milf / gilf

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 614
This blog is moderated by Tzx131
  1. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesism  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this lady a few times. Her old number is now owned by some other worker. Anyone else know where she went?
    I remember seeing her ad. How was she?

  2. #193

    Long beach MILF

    I've seen this lady a few times. Her old number is now owned by some other worker. Anyone else know where she went?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2D6E2E85-2920-40B7-BA93-1D27F6B6A6BE.jpg‎  

  3. #192

    Vanessa Vidal

    I used to see her alot but kinda got into the younger Milfy type.

    But, Vanessa V is still "1" fun to smash!

  4. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcath  [View Original Post]
    Check out the 'Mature' section of That Mall.
    They may or may offer full service but usually reliable. I used to see providers off that site often years ago.

  5. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcath  [View Original Post]
    Check out the 'Mature' section of That Mall.
    Or, join h. X. They is a few there.

  6. #189

    You want MILFy, GILFy?

    Check out the 'Mature' section of That Mall.

  7. #188

    Searching for a great MILF / gilf

    Been searching for one who has a great body and face. Not the ones who only give good service as looks are also important for me as well. So far, the ones that give great service usually have skinny fragile looking legs and disproportionate bodies. I'm looking for one who has great legs, a decent face at least, and a great body. Anyone care to help me out? It would be much appreciated.

  8. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by BArebackHer  [View Original Post]
    Looking for BBFS CIA CIP cougars gilfs in NYC I love bb anal loving mature women I have a couple of trades in NY inbox me if interested thanks.
    Think its better to ask on the NYC board not LA.

  9. #186

    Looking for BB gilfs milfs Greek CIA friendly in NYC, have trades

    Looking for BBFS CIA CIP cougars gilfs in NYC I love bb anal loving mature women I have a couple of trades in NY inbox me if interested thanks.

  10. #185

    Help a fella out?

    Hey all.

    Having a hard time finding a solid go to MILF. Looking for a curvy MILF who can take a good face fucking, I have trades available if needed. Thank you again for the help! I'm in either LA or OC!

  11. #184

    Good old mature provider

    Consider Nastia out of the IE. Does outcall to LA. 40+ MILF, doesn't advertise much.

    http://www.city-source.com/nastia

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSweat69  [View Original Post]
    In recent times I have had some trouble finding myself a good old school full service attractive mature providers. Probably I'm not looking in the right sites. Anyone has tried this fine mature lady? Any information will be appreciated!

    https://40up.com.losangeles.listcraw...post/27806050/

    If you have information on nice looking mature ladies, please share. Open to trade via PM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2917.JPG‎  

  12. #183

    Shortage on good mature providers

    In recent times I have had some trouble finding myself a good old school full service attractive mature providers. Probably I'm not looking in the right sites. Anyone has tried this fine mature lady? Any information will be appreciated!

    https://40up.com.losangeles.listcraw...post/27806050/

    If you have information on nice looking mature ladies, please share. Open to trade via PM.

  13. #182

    For some reason I cannot delete this post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Livinitup  [View Original Post]
    One of my regular girls is in a bit of a financial bind. I have helped her and I told her that I have some friends that might be able to help too. She likes me and was intrigued by the thought of meeting some of my friends.

    I'm guessing that she is in her 30's maybe !00 lbs soaking wet and stands about 5' tall, a real spinner with C cups. Olive colored skin and blond-light brown hair. Does everything but anal. BBBJ CFS and likes to please. Tight little body that I would rate an 8. Face is a 6.
    I'm sorry to say that this little UTR cuttie has gone "Under The Radar". She got a little spooked by all the response. She also just started a new job and is focused on that right now. And I cannot seem to take the post down.

    Cheers,

    Livinitup.

  14. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinitup  [View Original Post]
    One of my regular girls is in a bit of a financial bind. I have helped her and I told her that I have some friends that might be able to help too. She likes me and was intrigued by the thought of meeting some of my friends.

    I'm guessing that she is in her 30's maybe !00 lbs soaking wet and stands about 5' tall, a real spinner with C cups. Olive colored skin and blond-light brown hair. Does everything but anal. BBBJ CFS and likes to please. Tight little body that I would rate an 8. Face is a 6.
    I would ask but I know I need to built my rep here first hope she's around when that happens. Good fishing everyone.

  15. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinitup  [View Original Post]
    One of my regular girls is in a bit of a financial bind. I have helped her and I told her that I have some friends that might be able to help too. She likes me and was intrigued by the thought of meeting some of my friends.

    I'm guessing that she is in her 30's maybe !00 lbs soaking wet and stands about 5' tall, a real spinner with C cups. Olive colored skin and blond-light brown hair. Does everything but anal. BBBJ CFS and likes to please. Tight little body that I would rate an 8. Face is a 6.
    Awesome, can you pass along her contact info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape