Thread: MotorCity Mayhem
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 3631
-
07-14-19 20:55 #1831Senior Member

Posts: 52DTownFreak, even if someone didn't beat you to the punch you still wouldn't have picked her up. You're too chickenshit to pull the trigger, you want someone to hand her to you.
Originally Posted by DTownFreak
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 20:22 #1830Senior Member

Posts: 52Thanks for posting this 4 day old report of nothing. I was just about to jump into my time machine and go back to Wednesday night.
Originally Posted by FullOfShit
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 09:56 #1829Senior Member

Posts: 52Just for the record, I have no idea who Nikki is, I just wanted to point out that BigD420 is full of shit.
Originally Posted by PokerHard
[View Original Post]
This is the correct thread for that but I was going to take care of his TOS violation but don't know where it is. Hence the "Report Post" button.
You are not only welcomed but encouraged to do all of the "you are full of shit" you need to do on this thread.
A2
-
06-29-19 23:32 #1828Senior Member

Posts: 52[Deleted by Admin]
Next time instead of quoting the report and helping to spread the news so you could puff out your chest and win the affection of your lady love use the "Report Post" button to report a post that violates the TOS
A2
-
06-28-19 11:36 #1827Senior Member

Posts: 75Wed night
Also saw two marked le cars driving around.
-
06-28-19 01:29 #1826Senior Member

Posts: 190I laugh my ass off at the mug shots. Play dumb games win dumb prizes. We all know the risks, some just don't give a fuck. Others take more caution usually are smarter and stay out of jail. We all risk being caught, dick move sharing information not one bit.
Originally Posted by PokerHard
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 20:16 #1825Senior Member

Posts: 52GuyDetroit, I'm just wondering if you were one of those people that got busted would you still have posted that link?
Originally Posted by GuyDetroit
[View Original Post]
Maybe someday someone will post your mugshot on the internet and then you will realize what a dick move that really is.
-
06-04-19 18:01 #1824Senior Member

Posts: 259Some of you guys get way carried away in this hobby getting obsessed with one provider and trying to get them to move in with you or make a part of your life. A SW was showing me her messages, a dozen plus messages everyday from this one monger, that she didn't care to respond back to, and then messages of I'm coming down to find you when she didn't respond. I would even say you were a stalker and I know who it is that sent the messages based on the past, but I would never call anyone up by name on here for something like that. Take a hint, if a provider doesn't answer you back after a couple messages she's probably not interested in you. Just move on, there's too many out there and if you think that every provider that you find that you like, that you can make your live-in girlfriend, you need to find a new hobby.
-
06-01-19 20:11 #1823Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739PSE versus GFE.
GFE means DFK, DATY, BBBJ, FS, not necessarily bareback, and no rush. Several positions.
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]
PSE is all the above. Watch a few Carmen Capri videos and you'll know what PSE is about.
-
05-16-19 16:47 #1822Senior Member

Posts: 379Question for everyone here.
PSE and GFE.
I know what they stand for but it seems as if everyone has their own method of defining a true GFE or PSE.
What would you say falls under that category?
-
04-12-19 21:29 #1821Senior Member

Posts: 264Your comments are a true reality check. Thats why I bought the life size teddy bear. No drama, no guilt.
Originally Posted by DetroitBrian
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-19 10:56 #1820Senior Member

Posts: 303Funny Discussion
Never knew I would start a discussion about the potential enjoyment or dangers of being present while a hooker uses IV drugs. BTW, this was while she was telling me all of the things that guys pay her to watch. Like pissing, shitting, or puking.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
I have watched girls shoot up several times. Mostly to save time. Ever wonder what the hell a SP is doing when you get to the place, and she tells you she needs 5-10 more minutes? You guessed it: shooting up. When that happens I will often tell them that I do this all the time, I don't care, and can I please come in and get ready for fun while she gets herself right? Not a particular fetish of mine (of which I have many), but I'll admit that it can really paint a visual of the world we mongers are temporarily inserting ourselves into. These girls aren't suburban soccer moms who are just doing a little hanky panky on the side for some extra spending money. 95% of them are two steps away from a really bad place. Anyone who doesn't believe that is kidding themself. Whoever said they don't like drug drama, my response is that you're in the wrong hobby altogether.
As always, be careful out there.
-
04-12-19 10:53 #1819Senior Member

Posts: 394Are you nuts?
If she dies and you gave it to her, you "could" go down for it. If your caught on a camera, at least you'll be questioned for hours. Not worth it. No one needs that shit on their record.
Originally Posted by Power69
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 18:27 #1818Senior Member

Posts: 750I have watched and photographed the process myself. Interesting. They will do it with or without you watching, so what's the difference?
Originally Posted by MassageMe4
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 16:53 #1817Senior Member

Posts: 1015Romantic
So romantic.
Originally Posted by Power69
[View Original Post]
Nope. No thanks. Gross.
Drug drama is some of the worst kind of drama.
I avoid it.












Reply With Quote





