Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,596 to 23,610 of 37633
-
06-05-19 10:40 #14038Regular Member

Posts: 2Massage 21
This place is a waste of time started with standard massage was ok, upsold me to bikini massage after telling me its "definitely worth the money, which I took as a hint. WRONG! Nothing more than a boring massage no teasing nothing even remotely. Don't bother wasting your $$ there.
.
Originally Posted by KingPython
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 09:20 #14037Senior Member

Posts: 780E Rose Experience
Southfield, Oakland County 48034 eroseexperience dot com.
This place advertises Vaginal steaming. Vsteam for an emotional release. It appears to be a legit massage spa. The name stands out when you see it as a web address. Looks like EROS SEEX EXPERIENCE Are they trying to send a subtle message, has anyone tried it, has anyone encouraged your S. O. To go there? Just wondering the rest of the story.
-
06-05-19 07:39 #14036Senior Member

Posts: 121Massage 21
Place is called massage 21 and is on Harper just north of 12 mile in saint Clair shores. If you get anything more than a mediocre massage please let us all know. They will respond very promptly by text as well, as they are all about getting those dollars for minimal service. Good luck if you try, but I'd obviously avoid.
Originally Posted by Marvel1
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 06:36 #14035Regular Member

Posts: 11
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
Please pm me with any info on this girl. I may be able to help her out if needed. Otherwise I'd love to see her.
Originally Posted by Biggy313
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 00:00 #14034Senior Member

Posts: 34Will do
Fucking GPS, hate to see it. Feel for you man thanks for TOFTT.
Originally Posted by KingPython
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 19:55 #14033Senior Member

Posts: 51Thanks for the update, its off my list now.
Originally Posted by JoeTruck
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 17:27 #14032Senior Member

Posts: 125They use a crazy abount of oil and when you are done they used a paper towel to clean me up had to go home to take a shower the he was so so will not be going back. I did a review around new years.
Originally Posted by RollingStoner
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 16:26 #14031Senior Member

Posts: 64Is this New Era
Is this New Era on Harper or another buidling? If not New Era is it on Harper or 12? I'd be willing to see if YMMV.
Originally Posted by KingPython
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 15:48 #14030Senior Member

Posts: 121Waste of time
She is girl in pic. Located with another chick at 12 mile and Harper. Office building with 21 Massage on the front of it. I paid for this knowledge LOL. Supposedly nude massage for $2. When she comes in she has panties on and pasties on nips. I knew it was over when I saw that. Not the worst or best massage, but mechanical. Only reason I stayed was she was hot and I at least got massage. Sometimes little guy doesn't know what's best. So, nothing extra, just 2 hot chicks running a massage scam. Funny part is she texted me the next day offering 20 percent off my next massage. If you all any want to have some fun, text her number and set up appointments and then no show, she cried about that during massage. Happy hunting and steer clear.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 15:46 #14029Banned Member

Posts: 59Serendipity Follow-up
I asked a few days ago if anyone had a report on Serendipity since it reopened. Ended up giving it a shot myself. Kind of a horrible experience. Spent. 7 total for 30 minutes including tip (. 5 to the house and. 2 for the tip). As I usually do I paid up front including tip. I've always had pretty positive results with that but she definitely took advantage of it. She started out but putting a drape over me. I quickly asked her to move it. She went from massaging to caressing immediately after removing the drape. No oil. I couldn't have been there for more than 10 minutes when she told me to flip. Immediately started with the tug and I was out of there within probably 18 minutes. Definitely didn't feel like my business was appreciated. Won't be going back.
Oh also there was some weird shit going on when I got there. Jeep backed up to side door with hatch opened up. They appeared to be bringing stuff in the side door. The rooms in the place don't have ceilings or doors to them. The doors are just curtains so they are kind of more like partitions. With that said there was a lot of commotion going on during my entire experience. I could hear talking and I think the person with the Jeep might have been a man.
-
06-04-19 12:34 #14028Senior Member

Posts: 202Thanks for the follow up. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by ILoveRedheads
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 09:39 #14027Senior Member

Posts: 128I texted her and she said that she's no longer working. She mentioned something about a sugar daddy who takes care of her now. Apparently they're getting married soon. It's slim pickings out there anymore man.
Originally Posted by OnlyVrx
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 04:59 #14026Regular Member

Posts: 17Thanks for saving me the trip.
Originally Posted by RollingStoner
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 00:52 #14025Senior Member

Posts: 52Amy
Nothing to be had with Amy. She's definitely pretty and has an amazing rack, but no extras there.
Originally Posted by BigRy3636
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-19 22:52 #14024Regular Member

Posts: 2That was a while back. M1 has been back up and running for a while now.
Originally Posted by Jfitz2015
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





