Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 949 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 449 849 899 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 999 1049 ... LastLast
Results 14,221 to 14,235 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5064

  2. #5063

    Got in early

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxPounder  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, $$ hhr, $$. 5 hr little too steep for me.
    So glad I got in early, her race were much lower when I saw her a few weeks ago.

  3. #5062

    Pic's

    Quote Originally Posted by Ready456  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'm not too familiar with this but I am a provider and post on stg. I do not receive many texts and I am was maybe thinking because I don't have a pic up as I am bus on discretion and know a lot of people. Do why'all think if I post a pic I would get more texts and calls?
    Maybe post some pic's that don't show your face. Unless you can be identified by your bod.

  4. #5061

    Lyndsey

    Anyone have info? Chatted with gf when first jailed. Then minutes ran out. Wanted to drop some commissary at uncle LEO's guest house. Just a goodwill jester. 19 yo Lynsey BTW. 20 now.

  5. #5060

    Lynsey

    Anyone have info? I spoke to her gf when she just went to jail. Then phone ran outa minutes. Thinking about some commissary just to show good will 19 yo Lynsey BTW. 20 now.

  6. #5059

    Manager

    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldWicker  [View Original Post]
    Hi there. Sounds to me that you need to find someone that can manage you.

    You as "UTR" (Under the Radar). Has to be someone that can manage the people that want to meet you. Me and another monger.

    Managed a lady in Mims a few years ago and she never got arrested. You have to trust him to do things in your best interest.

    Be careful and make good decisions on who you use. Good luck and stay safe DW.
    LOL "Pimping ain't easy ".

  7. #5058

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl the other day and boy am I glad I did. Price is a little steep but she has a bomb ass kitty well worth it. That BBBJ DT is something to write home about. Not a spinner but a very tall girl who knows how to please a man. She's Definitely on my list to see again, hh was not enough with this girl.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...i/796983852592
    Yeah, $$ hhr, $$. 5 hr little too steep for me.

  8. #5057

    Little Spinner

    Hi. Looks like a little smoking body. Any report on this little sweetie.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/846481317348

    Thanks.

    Mk.

  9. #5056

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Ready456  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'm not too familiar with this but I am a provider and post on stg. I do not receive many texts and I am was maybe thinking because I don't have a pic up as I am bus on discretion and know a lot of people. Do why'all think if I post a pic I would get more texts and calls?
    Hi there. Sounds to me that you need to find someone that can manage you.

    You as "UTR" (Under the Radar). Has to be someone that can manage the people that want to meet you. Me and another monger.

    Managed a lady in Mims a few years ago and she never got arrested. You have to trust him to do things in your best interest.

    Be careful and make good decisions on who you use. Good luck and stay safe DW.

  10. #5055

    I have also

    Tracy is a great provider! I recently saw here as well. Same quality service was had.

  11. #5054

    Tracy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGarth69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Tracy since she left her Uncles house? What's anyone's thought on seeing her again? Thanks.
    Seen her several times, same great girl she always was.

  12. #5053

    Tiffany.

    Saw this girl the other day and boy am I glad I did. Price is a little steep but she has a bomb ass kitty well worth it. That BBBJ DT is something to write home about. Not a spinner but a very tall girl who knows how to please a man. She's Definitely on my list to see again, hh was not enough with this girl.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...i/796983852592
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4CFD9D7F-FCF5-4AB9-807E-2DABDD0163F5.jpeg‎  

  13. #5052

    Dess return.

    I thought I saw a recent post from Dess saying she was back but can't find it. Did anyone keep her new number?

  14. #5051

    Tracy.

    Has anyone seen Tracy since she left her Uncles house? What's anyone's thought on seeing her again? Thanks.

  15. #5050
    Quote Originally Posted by Ready456  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'm not too familiar with this but I am a provider and post on stg. I do not receive many texts and I am was maybe thinking because I don't have a pic up as I am bus on discretion and know a lot of people. Do why'all think if I post a pic I would get more texts and calls?
    Yes, most mongers won't even read an ad without some kind of pic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape