Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 21,436 to 21,450 of 27794
-
06-04-19 22:56 #6359Senior Member

Posts: 2184Plan B pill
Over the counter. Just go to the area where you pick up prescriptions and tell them you want the Plan B. The pharmacist will give you the pill without requiring a prescription.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 18:50 #6358Regular Member

Posts: 21Clear sailing with Molly
I've seen Molly every week or at least 3 times a month since her New Years party. Never had an issue or a bad test. Keep in mind if someone gets anything RIGHT after seeing a provider it's probably a yeast infection, a preexisting condition, or something due to hygiene. I understand that the STDs in question take weeks after exposure to present symptoms. But what do I know other than I've been clean and see her and her UTR friends frequently.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 16:12 #6357Banned Member

Posts: 10I used to attribute price with risk. The lower the higher risk, the higher the lower risk. I avoided the girls providing service for cheap like the plague thinking I'd be safe. Well up until I got one for 500 and ended up with C. It sucks that stds exist man. Without stds this hobby would be heaven, but because of that shit we can't have a good BB session without having to worry later. I'm curious about the frequent hobbyists in here who BB everyone and seem to not catch anything. I wish I was as lucky as them.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 16:02 #6356Regular Member

Posts: 347Vasectomy
Best thing I ever did 12 years ago. In the game of love, the best weapon is the one that shoots blanks. Have managed to convince BBFS on tons of girls when I tell them of my vasectomy. Believe it or not, a lot of these girls are more worried about getting knocked up then getting an STD. And for that rare chick who is actually trying to get pregnant on purpose so she could get money for the next 18 years, good luck with the paternity test LOL. I would love to see the look on her face when she finds out the father is that unemployed loser she is desperately trying to get rid of instead of the guy who makes 500 K a year LOL.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
And for those girls who won't believe me when I tell them I been neutered, a Plan B pill in my pocket is the next best thing for some raw doggin action.
-
06-04-19 15:44 #6355Senior Member

Posts: 502Its over the counter.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
Better yet, get snipped.
-
06-04-19 15:43 #6354Senior Member

Posts: 502It sucks that Molly is getting blown up on here for that. I mean, we all take that risk when bb'ing a provider. They take the risk to provide amazing service. This is why I get tested every 4 to 6 weeks.
Originally Posted by Muree3
[View Original Post]
I have only seen Molly once, but I would again, for sure. No hesitation. Well. Except the rate us pretty high, hut she is hot enough that I'd do it again!
-
06-04-19 15:20 #6353Senior Member

Posts: 239You can buy it over the counter near the condoms in any pharmacy. Get the generic version about $10 cheaper, but still about $40 for one dose, so it is pricey.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
Or order it from an Indian pharmacy, much less expensive and same drug.
GG.
-
06-04-19 14:39 #6352Senior Member

Posts: 341Plan B pill
Where does a guy get a Plan B pill? Do you have to get a doctor's prescription?
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 12:38 #6351Senior Member

Posts: 60Magnificentmolly
I can't specify because rules but starts with c, I saw her on February.
Originally Posted by Vvvfly123
[View Original Post]
Maybe is because on her high demand, but I learned my lesson and now I only see ladies that offer it as YMMV, not to everyone.
-
06-04-19 12:37 #6350Banned Member

Posts: 10Sounds like the clap or chlamydia or one of those stds that are curable by antibiotics. It could be a UTI for all I know too. I once got chlamydia and I was prescribed only a dose of 2 pills. Got cleared after that.
Originally Posted by Vvvfly123
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 11:03 #6349Senior Member

Posts: 60AsaMona22 question on trap
I had a provider with whom I only had covered adventures who also had a boyfriend at the time she was providing start asking for DNA tests for the year old girl, after her former boyfriend left.
Originally Posted by AsaMona22
[View Original Post]
She claimed cover may have failed at one time and her daughter looked like me.
Well, I've been snipped, so she was fishing for support!
She has since disappeared from the hobby.
-
06-04-19 09:51 #6348Senior Member

Posts: 170Hell yeah, thanks!
Best of luck out there.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 09:08 #6347Senior Member

Posts: 338Skyler69
Does anyone have any info on Skyler69?
Thanks.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....OCK-your-world!26%23128163%3 B-%26%23127758%3 B-%26%23128163%3 B.
-
06-04-19 02:26 #6346Senior Member

Posts: 2184Plan B
I once had a lady on SA ask me for it. Since then I usually carry a tab with me when I plan on seeing a lady I will bb. Surprisingly most non-pros love that fact that I bring them with me and drink it after the appointment. It is a win win for both.
Originally Posted by AsaMona22
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 02:14 #6345Senior Member

Posts: 472Some will ask for extra money for plan B, often they just pocket it.
Originally Posted by AsaMona22
[View Original Post]
I just posted that 3 chicks I have seen in the past 6 month are now pregnant but now by me, 1 claimed she couldn't get pregnant, another was "on birth control" and the other admitted she wasn't but supposedly wasn't doing BB anymore so broken condom or whatever, either way she is now having a kid.
Get a burner phone and don't use your real name that should help minimize the risk.











Reply With Quote




