Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #8513

  2. #8512
    Quote Originally Posted by MathGuy  [View Original Post]
    Prego thing is my cup of tea, I am interested in checking her out.
    When I saw her around a month ago, I thought she might be pregnant but I try not to ask just in case. Maybe that's why she was happy to let me baste her guts in my sauce.

  3. #8511

    Texted yesterday, reply was wrong #

    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    Am I not right, guys? And females? Somethings just not right here. Somebody, take the dive and do a report, please.
    Reply was wrong #.

  4. #8510

    RE: GS and CBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by FredZeppelin  [View Original Post]
    Some of these girls amaze me: she lets you piss on her but then won't suck dick without a cover. Weird!
    I visited a provider in St. Augustine once. She allowed Greek and would have let me do BBFS (which I didn't do with her). But there was no CIM or COF allowed. That lineup of services is quite odd. Women can certainly be fickle (and unpredictable).

    Shaggy.

  5. #8509
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceIWas  [View Original Post]
    Based on the this review I contacted her. Communication was good and I told what I would contribute for what I wanted.

    She agreed. Now she wants twice as much, said she was doing me a favor. Her ad clearly states she needs the help. I'll try another.
    I contacted Molly, too, and after the set up she texted me her rules in vivid detail. Talking about the fun is a huge no-go for me, especially over text. Whether she has been vetted or not, I don't take those risks.

    What a shame, she looks like she would be fun to hang out with.

    -Get.

  6. #8508

    Tori looks beautiful, expensive, and too good to be real.

    Am I not right, guys? And females? Somethings just not right here. Somebody, take the dive and do a report, please.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheRisk19  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info or personal contact with Tori?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...7/820931423392

  7. #8507

    Alina

    Wow this girl. TGTBT?

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1502238

    Can anyone verify?

  8. #8506

    Don't Do It

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon69  [View Original Post]
    Save your time and funds, pics aren't current. Terrible experience. PM me if you want particulars.

  9. #8505
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 141

    Heidi drom Eros


  10. #8504

  11. #8503

    Alexis Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Thanks again for the details.
    Confirming if this is the "Latina" Alexis / Kendall that sometimes appears on Eros here and in S Florida?

    Best.

  12. #8502
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 882

    Interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by FredZeppelin  [View Original Post]
    Some of these girls amaze me: she lets you piss on her but then won't suck dick without a cover. Weird!
    Kassidy has never charged that much (that I'm aware of), and has always sucked my dick bare. She's even offered BBFS many times, but I declined.

  13. #8501

    Re: GS, then CBJ!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rustysh1990  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to fulfill a golden shower itch of mine for a little while, and to my surprise this one was game for 1. 2 for a qv. The entire trip from receiving the room number and getting back to the car was a full 30 minutes, so not a clock watcher even though she took a couple minutes to take a real shower after the gold shower. I wouldn't say she took it like a champ, but she was submissive enough for my purposes and took about 75 percent of what I had in me. I was waiting a long time for her to confirm with her that I should hit the road and head her way and spent the time imbibing, so I had a lot in me and she eventually complained. Took it from neck down, eventually stood up and it was legs only. Took a quick shower, CBJ and froggy for a good while to finish. Not many girls in this city would do this for that donation and be that lax about watching the clock so I give her my commendations. She complained about the gold shower a little but honestly that only made it better for me. I probably won't repeat for the gold shower because it was more of a bucket list thing, but probably will repeat with her. Bolt on are massive and rock hard, but she's looking quite a bit better than when I saw her a couple years ago and gave better service.
    Some of these girls amaze me: she lets you piss on her but then won't suck dick without a cover. Weird!

  14. #8500

    Paris Waters info

    I know she's been reviewed a long time ago but is there anything on her lately?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/882219054394

  15. #8499

    Molly

    Based on the this review I contacted her. Communication was good and I told what I would contribute for what I wanted.

    She agreed. Now she wants twice as much, said she was doing me a favor. Her ad clearly states she needs the help. I'll try another.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sned1  [View Original Post]
    She wore me out when I saw her a while ago. Back in April. Maybe I should repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape