Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8489

    Jae

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/260559872771

    Definitely not a bad vist, and she will take care you. She needs some help to get some cash together, be nice and she will be nice.

  2. #8488

    Tried to contact, said wrong number through text

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheRisk19  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info or personal contact with Tori?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...7/820931423392
    Through text said wrong number.

  3. #8487

    Sandra & Maria

    Can anyone confirm if these two Cubans are legit? They're quoting $120 for huh & $200 Hour, $400 combined hour. Pics are very nice. Has anyone seen them yet?

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1555588

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1555579

  4. #8486

    Tori?

    Anyone have any info or personal contact with Tori?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...7/820931423392

  5. #8485

    More lately

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Like I said, I would never send $$$ blindly.
    Good. I've just been seeing more and more lately. I really hope people aren't that stupid. Paying upfront for a visit is bad enough but pics and vids? The internet has more than you could see in a lifetime all for free.

  6. #8484

    Of course it is. That's why I gave everyone the heads up.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoboTwitch  [View Original Post]
    It's clearly a scam. Non local number. PayPal or cashapp only? LOL it's clearly a scam. What are you going to do when she ghosts you?
    Like I said, I would never send $$$ blindly.

  7. #8483

    It's a scam dude

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find anything on this cutie here, or via # or image searches. So I decide to hit her up and take a chance. She quotes me 80/120/160. Okay. But then she wants half up front via cash app. So I decide to play along and ask if she has reviews. She doesn't. Claims she's brand new.

    I get that some upscale / established ladies may do this as part of their new client screening process (if they can't verify you through provider referrals, P411, etc.) But anything other than that, and especially with zero reviews, etc. Is likely a scam and I'm not willing to just send $ blindly.

    Proceed with caution Gents.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/864718979861
    It's clearly a scam. Non local number. PayPal or cashapp only? LOL it's clearly a scam. What are you going to do when she ghosts you? Go to the cops? It's just like the chicks trying to sell pics / videos and saying if you want to meet you have to pay half upfront via a cash app. Who the hell in their right mind is going to pay some drugged up hooker for pics / videos? There is a whole internet of free porn. These chicks are so entitled and lazy, they won't even lay there and take it anymore, they expect idiots to pay them for probably stolen internet selfies.

    Please guys, use your brains.

  8. #8482

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt about Ashton a few days ago. Definitely a baby bump. Same service good service, ass has lost some fullness, imo. Probably won't repeat, for awhile, prego not the cup of tea.
    Prego thing is my cup of tea, I am interested in checking her out.

  9. #8481

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find anything on this cutie here, or via # or image searches. So I decide to hit her up and take a chance. She quotes me 80/120/160. Okay. But then she wants half up front via cash app. So I decide to play along and ask if she has reviews. She doesn't. Claims she's brand new.

    I get that some upscale / established ladies may do this as part of their new client screening process (if they can't verify you through provider referrals, P411, etc.) But anything other than that, and especially with zero reviews, etc. Is likely a scam and I'm not willing to just send $ blindly.

    Proceed with caution Gents.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/864718979861
    You made a wise decision there. I did a simple search of the phone number and you can see she is listed throughout the country.

  10. #8480

    Any info on Jessie?

    Anyone have intel on this one? Can't find anything on her. I've initiated contact, but no response yet.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/736625620011

  11. #8479

    Marie. She wants Half Eddy!

    Couldn't find anything on this cutie here, or via # or image searches. So I decide to hit her up and take a chance. She quotes me 80/120/160. Okay. But then she wants half up front via cash app. So I decide to play along and ask if she has reviews. She doesn't. Claims she's brand new.

    I get that some upscale / established ladies may do this as part of their new client screening process (if they can't verify you through provider referrals, P411, etc.) But anything other than that, and especially with zero reviews, etc. Is likely a scam and I'm not willing to just send $ blindly.

    Proceed with caution Gents.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/864718979861

  12. #8478
    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyFcker  [View Original Post]
    Any details? Whats on the menu (or what's not).
    BBBJ everything else was covered managed to get 3 positions in.

    Not a clock watcher like I said she was big on getting me off.

    I didn't ask about Greek, DATY, kissing (not my style) we talked while we were getting dressed she was was saying everything on her ad was what she was down for.

  13. #8477

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by TimesLikeThese  [View Original Post]
    Is it worth the investment, really? I've read a little about it on here but not enough to draw a conclusion. Or just stick to stg and them?
    I would suggest you read a good bit of that thread that's dedicated to sugar daddies, and draw your own conclusion.

    It does take more time up front, it will be rare (not impossible) for an immediate hookup. But some of the girls I've met over the years far outshine what you can find on the STG site.

    But again, to each his own.

  14. #8476
    Quote Originally Posted by Slumpin904  [View Original Post]
    Honey any good? Pics accurate? Not looking for a skinny crackhead. LOL.

    Also how about Kylee or Bryar Rose?

    I see Bryar is into some crazy stuff and that kinda steared me away from her but might see if she can tone It down a bit &128514;.

    And finally, the blonde girl Barbie with the 305 area code. I've seen her at the mall and she's definitely hot and real, she any good though?
    Bryar was my first hobbyist experience and tons of fun. She may be done accepting new customers though? I know she is out of town for the next couple-few weeks at the very least. She definitely prefers to be a professional domme or sex therapist type than a plain escort situation, but she's still really fun to talk to and drink with and to DATY with all the squirting it entails.

  15. #8475

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger33  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/059461195575

    I've seen her post a few times, mostly weekends. Any info on performance and damage?
    She wore me out when I saw her a while ago. Back in April. Maybe I should repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape