Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 423 of 492 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 473 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 7374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1044
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Englishgent  [View Original Post]
    Its a couple of years since I last saw Cindy, but I can highly recommend her if you are looking for a great GFE.

    EG.
    That's another blast from the past. Haven't seen her in years either, but she was fun.

    The whole hotel thing is so weird for a discussion in this area. I don't think I have ever been questioned here. Especially not at the usual dumpy hotels in this area. Once, and only once, was I ever asked. And that was in Vegas. I gave the front desk man a complete attitude and then went straight to the elevator (right in plain view of him). That required a key-card! I fumbled with my wallet while I wasted time and the elevator door opened. I got in and couldn't do shit because you needed a key card for the floors too. The elevator took me up to a high floor (because someone up there pressed a button). I went with. Called the girl from the floor when I got out of the elevator. Had to walk down the stairs to get to her floor. Thankfully, the stair doors did not lock and require an access key.

    The girl was very forgiving and apologized, telling me she should have known and met me in the lobby. She more than made up for my inconvenience.

    On the way out the same desk person was still there and I gave him serious stink eye and then asked him to tell me his manager's name. Then he apologized to me.

  2. #1043
    Quote Originally Posted by FooooBar420  [View Original Post]
    As others have said the most important thing is to act like you belong there.

    That holds true for most situations, and always have something prepared as an excuse. Use the same excuse and it'll become even more believable because of how you'll say it.
    Why do you need an excuse? If someone asks, just say you're meeting someone and that's that. Presumably the person you're seeing has paid for the room in good order and there's nothing at all remarkable about your presence. Men and women have been hooking up in hotels for discreet liaisons since time immemorial. For the hotel staff to ask what you're doing is completely inappropriate. UNLESS you visibly look suspicious or act suspicious.

  3. #1042

    Cindy

    Its a couple of years since I last saw Cindy, but I can highly recommend her if you are looking for a great GFE.

    EG.

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/184693021551

    Can anyone confirm legitimacy of "Blue"? Been seeing a lot of ads go up and down with this.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/699201863983

    Would like to know if Cindy Gold is good to if anyone has seen her.

    Sorry I haven't been reviewing, it's been difficult to schedule a dream.

  4. #1041

    Amanda

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...v/717686246777

    Anyone seen her before? I can't find any reviews and would like some info if possible before I vist her. Plan on doing a qv before the weeks out and will review after.

  5. #1040
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    60 BBBJ CIMwS, 120 hhr, but everything is extra.
    Ty for the prices, but more then I want to spend. As soon as I say she has done no incalls she has one everyday this week.

  6. #1039
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/184693021551

    Can anyone confirm legitimacy of "Blue"? Been seeing a lot of ads go up and down with this.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/699201863983

    Would like to know if Cindy Gold is good to if anyone has seen her.

    Sorry I haven't been reviewing, it's been difficult to schedule a dream.

  7. #1038

    Short lived

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTim  [View Original Post]
    I've met her a handful of times over the last. Hmmm. I'd say 5 or 6 years. Her appearance has gone down hill over that time (the description in the above-quoted post sounds dead on. She used to take better care of herself and look much better, though). I stopped seeing her when it got bad, but I will say that she always performed well and was willing to do just about anything you wanted.

    She does often hold out that "two girls" carrot, but I don't know that she's ever delivered with anyone.
    https://www.wwlp.com/news/crime/five...ome/2051778665

    Someone looked familiar in this news article. LOL That explains why the negative ads keep coming and her own ads stopped.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/618318522655

  8. #1037

    A ghost of years past

    I think she's been out of the game for a while. I vaguely remember negative posts about her on the old The Erotic Review (TER).

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/425106973155

    I texted her yesterday around 10 am asking what the roses for a QV would be? 11 + hours later she gets back to me.

    60. A few more questions go unanswered. At 12, am that is, I get "would you like to come see me?" "Well now it's late, is it going to be worth it?" I reply. "Well I think so", sends back. Intrigued, I figure WTH.

    Low end motel in WS. As she opened the door, I noticed that she's bigger than the photos, Much Bigger. But I'm there, it's late, little K said go for it. No one else in the room or around, no signs of use. We get undressed, & she gets even bigger!

    BBBJ, just ok. I started to play, she was wet, once I found it! Although w / a FIV, she came alive, BBBJ got much better. With this in mind, thinking it would improve her performance, I offer DATY & DATO, she jumps up to check her phone, "did I agree to that?" in an indignant tone. So that's a hard no. BB is off the table for those wondering so I put on XL condom, that I brought, so as not to completely restrict the blood flow to my cock, after she opened it & inspected it at length (WTF?) She goes to climb on, but she starts to pull on the tip, flicking it. "You know what, I'm going to use one of my condoms" "What?" Now I'm like, just get this over with, $ already gone, & this crazy **** going to make a huge fucking scene possible call the cops, so I switch. More head, then I throw her back into mish. She's tighter then most, I'd have to say. I pin her knees up by her armpits, and pound to my hearts desire, long, hard, deep strokes. She was very vocal as I grabbed a fun bag for extra leverage. Finished after 10 min. Cleaned up & left.

    To sum up:

    Pros- great boobs, BJ got better w / vag stimulation, but stops herself before she cums, takes a good pounding.

    Cons- she's an iceberg, as big as the one that took down the Titanic! Everything is an upcharge apparently.

    I won't repeat.

  9. #1036

    Act like you belong.

    As others have said the most important thing is to act like you belong there.

    That holds true for most situations, and always have something prepared as an excuse. Use the same excuse and it'll become even more believable because of how you'll say it.

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers.

    For a situation of incall, what do you do if someone at the front desk asks you a question? I notice that some places have a front desk before you enter a dream. Thank you in advance!

  10. #1035

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/425106973155

    I texted her yesterday around 10 am asking what the roses for a QV would be? 11 + hours later she gets back to me.

    60. A few more questions go unanswered. At 12, am that is, I get "would you like to come see me?" "Well now it's late, is it going to be worth it?" I reply. "Well I think so", sends back. Intrigued, I figure WTH.

    Low end motel in WS. As she opened the door, I noticed that she's bigger than the photos, Much Bigger. But I'm there, it's late, little K said go for it. No one else in the room or around, no signs of use. We get undressed, & she gets even bigger!

    BBBJ, just ok. I started to play, she was wet, once I found it! Although w / a FIV, she came alive, BBBJ got much better. With this in mind, thinking it would improve her performance, I offer DATY & DATO, she jumps up to check her phone, "did I agree to that?" in an indignant tone. So that's a hard no. BB is off the table for those wondering so I put on XL condom, that I brought, so as not to completely restrict the blood flow to my cock, after she opened it & inspected it at length (WTF?) She goes to climb on, but she starts to pull on the tip, flicking it. "You know what, I'm going to use one of my condoms" "What?" Now I'm like, just get this over with, $ already gone, & this crazy **** going to make a huge fucking scene possible call the cops, so I switch. More head, then I throw her back into mish..
    Thanks for taking one for the team was going to see her for a qv for 60 also, she was just too slow with the text like 1 hr between texts, But the fact that she's a whale means I have to pass.

  11. #1034

    Vicky

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/425106973155

    I texted her yesterday around 10 am asking what the roses for a QV would be? 11 + hours later she gets back to me.

    60. A few more questions go unanswered. At 12, am that is, I get "would you like to come see me?" "Well now it's late, is it going to be worth it?" I reply. "Well I think so", sends back. Intrigued, I figure WTH.

    Low end motel in WS. As she opened the door, I noticed that she's bigger than the photos, Much Bigger. But I'm there, it's late, little K said go for it. No one else in the room or around, no signs of use. We get undressed, & she gets even bigger!

    BBBJ, just ok. I started to play, she was wet, once I found it! Although w / a FIV, she came alive, BBBJ got much better. With this in mind, thinking it would improve her performance, I offer DATY & DATO, she jumps up to check her phone, "did I agree to that?" in an indignant tone. So that's a hard no. BB is off the table for those wondering so I put on XL condom, that I brought, so as not to completely restrict the blood flow to my cock, after she opened it & inspected it at length (WTF?) She goes to climb on, but she starts to pull on the tip, flicking it. "You know what, I'm going to use one of my condoms" "What?" Now I'm like, just get this over with, $ already gone, & this crazy **** going to make a huge fucking scene possible call the cops, so I switch. More head, then I throw her back into mish. She's tighter then most, I'd have to say. I pin her knees up by her armpits, and pound to my hearts desire, long, hard, deep strokes. She was very vocal as I grabbed a fun bag for extra leverage. Finished after 10 min. Cleaned up & left.

    To sum up:

    Pros- great boobs, BJ got better w / vag stimulation, but stops herself before she cums, takes a good pounding.

    Cons- she's an iceberg, as big as the one that took down the Titanic! Everything is an upcharge apparently.

    I won't repeat.

  12. #1033

    I've Said

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers.

    For a situation of incall, what do you do if someone at the front desk asks you a question? I notice that some places have a front desk before you enter a dream. Thank you in advance!
    I just say I'm visiting a friend. I've only been asked a couple times. Just like the others say just walk in like you own the place. If I'm dreaming close to home and I'm asked why I'm staying with them ( at check in), I say contractors are finishing my floors. The house really stinks. But I've only been asked once.

  13. #1032
    Senior Member


    Posts: 317
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers.

    For a situation of incall, what do you do if someone at the front desk asks you a question? I notice that some places have a front desk before you enter a dream. Thank you in advance!
    Just walk in straight faced and confident like you belong there and know where you're going. Usually that's enough for people to leave you alone. Whenever you see people crashing big events they always say acting like you belong there is the most important part. If it's a pretty mainstream hotel or whatever they might have the layout on Google maps so you can check that out ahead of time to know exactly where the elevators are, just make sure you delete it from your history.

  14. #1031
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers.

    For a situation of incall, what do you do if someone at the front desk asks you a question? I notice that some places have a front desk before you enter a dream. Thank you in advance!
    Haven't had to use it yet, but I would say that I'm visiting relatives that came to town. If it matters, plural sounds more believable to me (E. G. Relatives vs. Singular brother, sister, cousin, etc.).

  15. #1030

    Walking by the Front Desk

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers.

    For a situation of incall, what do you do if someone at the front desk asks you a question? I notice that some places have a front desk before you enter a dream. Thank you in advance!
    If asked, I say I'm visiting a friend. I'll usually have a coffee in my hand, or a half dozen donuts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape