Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 7371
-
06-05-19 18:17 #1056Senior Member

Posts: 76Blue
I seen Blue and had a good time with her.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 22:31 #1055Senior Member

Posts: 214Texted with Blue; she initially was very quick to reply, and then when I asked a couple questions it started getting slower. Asked for a verification pic and she developed a big attitude.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 21:28 #1054Senior Member

Posts: 389Cindy
I can for vouch for Cindy as well, I've had a few fun visits with her. I'm usually one and done but the last time I saw her she insisted on sticking around and blowing me once I got hard again. Cool chick, good company.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 20:08 #1053Senior Member

Posts: 1659Cindy
That's another blast from the past. Haven't seen her in years either, but she was fun.
Originally Posted by Englishgent
[View Original Post]
The whole hotel thing is so weird for a discussion in this area. I don't think I have ever been questioned here. Especially not at the usual dumpy hotels in this area. Once, and only once, was I ever asked. And that was in Vegas. I gave the front desk man a complete attitude and then went straight to the elevator (right in plain view of him). That required a key-card! I fumbled with my wallet while I wasted time and the elevator door opened. I got in and couldn't do shit because you needed a key card for the floors too. The elevator took me up to a high floor (because someone up there pressed a button). I went with. Called the girl from the floor when I got out of the elevator. Had to walk down the stairs to get to her floor. Thankfully, the stair doors did not lock and require an access key.
The girl was very forgiving and apologized, telling me she should have known and met me in the lobby. She more than made up for my inconvenience.
On the way out the same desk person was still there and I gave him serious stink eye and then asked him to tell me his manager's name. Then he apologized to me.
-
06-04-19 20:05 #1052Senior Member

Posts: 335Why do you need an excuse? If someone asks, just say you're meeting someone and that's that. Presumably the person you're seeing has paid for the room in good order and there's nothing at all remarkable about your presence. Men and women have been hooking up in hotels for discreet liaisons since time immemorial. For the hotel staff to ask what you're doing is completely inappropriate. UNLESS you visibly look suspicious or act suspicious.
Originally Posted by FooooBar420
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 17:51 #1051Senior Member

Posts: 42Cindy
Its a couple of years since I last saw Cindy, but I can highly recommend her if you are looking for a great GFE.
EG.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 17:49 #1050Senior Member

Posts: 102Amanda
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...v/717686246777
Anyone seen her before? I can't find any reviews and would like some info if possible before I vist her. Plan on doing a qv before the weeks out and will review after.
-
06-04-19 17:41 #1049Senior Member

Posts: 102Ty for the prices, but more then I want to spend. As soon as I say she has done no incalls she has one everyday this week.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 17:37 #1048Senior Member

Posts: 667http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/184693021551
Can anyone confirm legitimacy of "Blue"? Been seeing a lot of ads go up and down with this.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/699201863983
Would like to know if Cindy Gold is good to if anyone has seen her.
Sorry I haven't been reviewing, it's been difficult to schedule a dream.
-
06-04-19 17:36 #1047Senior Member

Posts: 178Short lived
https://www.wwlp.com/news/crime/five...ome/2051778665
Originally Posted by LongTim
[View Original Post]
Someone looked familiar in this news article. LOL That explains why the negative ads keep coming and her own ads stopped.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/618318522655
-
06-04-19 15:33 #1046Regular Member

Posts: 19A ghost of years past
I think she's been out of the game for a while. I vaguely remember negative posts about her on the old The Erotic Review (TER).
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 13:25 #1045Senior Member

Posts: 126Act like you belong.
As others have said the most important thing is to act like you belong there.
That holds true for most situations, and always have something prepared as an excuse. Use the same excuse and it'll become even more believable because of how you'll say it.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 13:25 #1044Senior Member

Posts: 33Thanks.
Thanks for taking one for the team was going to see her for a qv for 60 also, she was just too slow with the text like 1 hr between texts, But the fact that she's a whale means I have to pass.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 10:59 #1043Senior Member

Posts: 502Vicky
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/425106973155
I texted her yesterday around 10 am asking what the roses for a QV would be? 11 + hours later she gets back to me.
60. A few more questions go unanswered. At 12, am that is, I get "would you like to come see me?" "Well now it's late, is it going to be worth it?" I reply. "Well I think so", sends back. Intrigued, I figure WTH.
Low end motel in WS. As she opened the door, I noticed that she's bigger than the photos, Much Bigger. But I'm there, it's late, little K said go for it. No one else in the room or around, no signs of use. We get undressed, & she gets even bigger!
BBBJ, just ok. I started to play, she was wet, once I found it! Although w / a FIV, she came alive, BBBJ got much better. With this in mind, thinking it would improve her performance, I offer DATY & DATO, she jumps up to check her phone, "did I agree to that?" in an indignant tone. So that's a hard no. BB is off the table for those wondering so I put on XL condom, that I brought, so as not to completely restrict the blood flow to my cock, after she opened it & inspected it at length (WTF?) She goes to climb on, but she starts to pull on the tip, flicking it. "You know what, I'm going to use one of my condoms" "What?" Now I'm like, just get this over with, $ already gone, & this crazy **** going to make a huge fucking scene possible call the cops, so I switch. More head, then I throw her back into mish. She's tighter then most, I'd have to say. I pin her knees up by her armpits, and pound to my hearts desire, long, hard, deep strokes. She was very vocal as I grabbed a fun bag for extra leverage. Finished after 10 min. Cleaned up & left.
To sum up:
Pros- great boobs, BJ got better w / vag stimulation, but stops herself before she cums, takes a good pounding.
Cons- she's an iceberg, as big as the one that took down the Titanic! Everything is an upcharge apparently.
I won't repeat.
-
06-04-19 09:03 #1042Senior Member

Posts: 399I've Said
I just say I'm visiting a friend. I've only been asked a couple times. Just like the others say just walk in like you own the place. If I'm dreaming close to home and I'm asked why I'm staying with them ( at check in), I say contractors are finishing my floors. The house really stinks. But I've only been asked once.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





