Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,806 to 32,820 of 41319
-
06-04-19 16:43 #8514Senior Member

Posts: 173I contacted Molly, too, and after the set up she texted me her rules in vivid detail. Talking about the fun is a huge no-go for me, especially over text. Whether she has been vetted or not, I don't take those risks.
Originally Posted by OnceIWas
[View Original Post]
What a shame, she looks like she would be fun to hang out with.
-Get.
-
06-04-19 16:30 #8513Senior Member

Posts: 224Tori looks beautiful, expensive, and too good to be real.
Am I not right, guys? And females? Somethings just not right here. Somebody, take the dive and do a report, please.
Originally Posted by LuvTheRisk19
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 16:24 #8512Senior Member

Posts: 62Alina
Wow this girl. TGTBT?
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1502238
Can anyone verify?
-
06-04-19 15:47 #8511Senior Member

Posts: 57Don't Do It
Save your time and funds, pics aren't current. Terrible experience. PM me if you want particulars.
Originally Posted by Brandon69
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 15:47 #8510Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 141Heidi drom Eros
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...3297.htm?cat=1
Has anyone seen her?
-
06-04-19 15:13 #8509Senior Member

Posts: 59Any intel
Anyone visit her? http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/607070434954.
-
06-04-19 14:53 #8508Senior Member

Posts: 188Alexis Kendall
Confirming if this is the "Latina" Alexis / Kendall that sometimes appears on Eros here and in S Florida?
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
Best.
-
06-04-19 13:30 #8507Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 882Interesting.
Kassidy has never charged that much (that I'm aware of), and has always sucked my dick bare. She's even offered BBFS many times, but I declined.
Originally Posted by FredZeppelin
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 13:22 #8506Senior Member

Posts: 980Re: GS, then CBJ!
Some of these girls amaze me: she lets you piss on her but then won't suck dick without a cover. Weird!
Originally Posted by Rustysh1990
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 13:13 #8505Senior Member

Posts: 235Paris Waters info
I know she's been reviewed a long time ago but is there anything on her lately?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/882219054394
-
06-04-19 12:11 #8504Senior Member

Posts: 131Molly
Based on the this review I contacted her. Communication was good and I told what I would contribute for what I wanted.
She agreed. Now she wants twice as much, said she was doing me a favor. Her ad clearly states she needs the help. I'll try another.
Originally Posted by Sned1
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 11:46 #8503Senior Member

Posts: 131I wouldn't say schetchy, the apartments had a bad name at one point. But they have been cleaned up since then. Last time I went there was LEO chilling at the front.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 11:43 #8502Senior Member

Posts: 131I have no idea about that. I don't recall ever seeing her ad before.
Originally Posted by Mrbbp
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 09:39 #8501Senior Member

Posts: 184Been thinking about pulling the trigger
How was she? BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Libithan
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 06:36 #8500Regular Member

Posts: 20Kayley. Southern Belle
Had a dream with Kayley not too long ago while she was here. She travels around and I've seen her post before. She is definitely the petite girl in the pics and was excited at first when I met her. That is when the excitement ended though. Everything is covered, but the worst part is that everything was rushed and felt very mechanical. Midway through the dream, she pulled out her phone to text another monger. On another website she had great reviews, so maybe I just got the short end of the stick? I wouldn't repeat just because of that initial experience though.











Reply With Quote




