Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21142

    Got milk?

    Anyone been to this place and got milked? Seems like a fun thing to do!

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/131101

  2. #21141

    She is sext AF. Exactly how a women should be built

    Quote Originally Posted by Alamassage1  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl, legit massage.
    Texed if I could ask question about service. She said yes. Basked if full body feather touch was available. It is. Also asked if edging was provided. Yes. 90 min 1. 8 with tip. Massage was best I ever had. 80/20 massage feather touch. Like 30 min left she edged me very nice. No contact and I released myself. But maybe next time.

  3. #21140

    New Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyO  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews for this place?
    There have literally been hundreds of reviews pretty standard fare older MT's L1 or L2 depending on MT but you will leave 😃.

  4. #21139

    New hope

    Any reviews for this place?

  5. #21138

    Ole switcheroo

    Finally made my way to Divine Dolls. What a dump, no clean towel on table, floor could use a pass by with a vacuum, shower was apparently out of order and the girl I saw was not Mia.

    First, her skin tone was off but I went with it. Second, photos online have no mention of tattoos or a giant scar down her stomach. Thirdly, their idea of nuru is baby oil and her cans rubbing your back. When she asked if I wanted a hot towel thought this could be good to clean up, nope I heard the water running and was given a luck warm rag.

    Money better spent elsewhere.

    Were they vetting me since it was my first time or has this happened to others?

  6. #21137

    Lakeside Spa

    Lakeside Spa on Clark. There been some reports on RM. But I can't read them. Anybody went to them lately? All the reports here are old. PM me is fine.

  7. #21136

    Pearl.

    Was in southern ill last fall tried pearl in Mokena, found self service only, plenty of otc roaming and teasing, did catch name, she was alone and kept answering the door so maybe things are better when she's not rushed? Next time I'm in area will try another place got nothing to loose.

  8. #21135
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgordon630  [View Original Post]
    Drove by Debbie's place on Peterson and saw the window was open and the room was empty? Any update on where she's at or if this has any impact on her location on Elston?
    Just call her, she's in the same building just moved down the hall to a larger suite.

  9. #21134

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dgordon630  [View Original Post]
    Drove by Debbie's place on Peterson and saw the window was open and the room was empty? Any update on where she's at or if this has any impact on her location on Elston?
    Why don't you text or call her?

  10. #21133

    Status of Debbie

    Drove by Debbie's place on Peterson and saw the window was open and the room was empty? Any update on where she's at or if this has any impact on her location on Elston?

  11. #21132

    Tantricas

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilMendel  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, but the pics on this site are all wrong. Click on the Chicago models and you know what I mean.

  12. #21131

    Logan

    Quote Originally Posted by Math1956  [View Original Post]
    Could you please post a link to their website? I searched on Google, but I couldn't find it.

    Thanks!

    Math1956.
    www.tantricas-usa.com

  13. #21130
    Pics are definitely not real. And not really passable as lookalikes either. But I knew that going in so it wasn't a surprise. Fake pics weren't grossly misleading so that's all good. She's cute, nice little ass, little B boobs, fairly short, etc. Eastern European type accent.

    But her lack of respect for others and their time was a huge turnoff. You should fully expect to have issues once you arrive in her area, get the run around, wait well beyond the agreed upon time, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp86  [View Original Post]
    So I'd say the pics are definitely not her but if you 3 guys couldn't tell the difference than she must still be pretty hot. I was questioning if she was real but I guess if 3 senior members left reviews then it's real.

  14. #21129

    AMP's.

    Hi fellow mongers,

    I'll be visiting your neck of the woods shortly and wanted to reach out to see if anyone can give me a tip on what the best AMP's are in town. (could also be individuals) I prefer my provider to be under 35.

    I hope that's not asking for too much.

    I sure will return the favor if you guys ever come to the DC area. Thanks!

  15. #21128
    Her picture used is from a tumbeler and dozens of foreign sites so I beleive it's fake. Her phone number is also linked to an escort ad in Los Angeles. That LA ad has 4 pictures that are of from Russian models instagram except with the face blurred. It's also linked to some Chicago ads under the name Vanessa and those pictures are taken from PersonalPink's tumbeler account.

    So I'd say the pics are definitely not her but if you 3 guys couldn't tell the difference than she must still be pretty hot. I was questioning if she was real but I guess if 3 senior members left reviews then it's real.

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    I saw her over the weekend. She pulled the same bullshit with me about logistics. We were texting quite a bit, she was replying immediately, then got to her place and she went silent. I'm in the lobby, repeatedly texting "I'm here, in the lobby" etc, had already paid for parking so I waited 15 minutes and then bolted. 40 minutes later she replies and wasn't pleased that I had left.

    Since I was still close by I came back, she sends me the code to get into the building, then crickets again. 10 minutes go by and she finally sends me her apt #.

    Experience was the same as OP's. Plenty of groping of T&A but nothing further than that. I asked if she could get into a more sensual and accessible position during HE (she was standing towards the end of the table out of hands reach) and she says no. I'd already groped plenty of T&A so not sure what her problem was other than I think she's just got an attitude sometimes. But eventually she drifted closer so I could get a handful during the HE.

    Good session for the $ but wouldn't repeat. She has a bit of an attitude and has no respect for your time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape