Thread: Size Queens
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 535
-
06-16-19 13:46 #160Senior Member

Posts: 153Shelby Creams
Shelbycreams enjoys it for sure.
-
06-03-19 16:00 #159Senior Member

Posts: 82Never thought I would see her online
Met her a few times at her place in Bellevue. She definitely got juicy if you hit the right spots. Guess I can check the "porn star" box now.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 23:28 #158Senior Member

Posts: 170Facials, you're way off base. Honestly, seven months ago she was top rate for her body / face. My post was about how a certain habit seems to have gotten the best of her.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
No, not completely gone, but a few missing and a lot of black at the gumlines. Last time I saw her was last fall, and she was a big time kisser. This time, not so much. The party damage is pretty serious right now.
Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 22:05 #157Senior Member

Posts: 89I was asking a question to the guy who posted as when I saw her previously she had all her teeth and there was nothing wrong with them. He posted her teeth had "taken a major turn for the worse", so I was wondering what he meant by that. I would never see someone with no teeth but you should never tell another guy how to hobby. There are some guys on here who have posted ladies they've seen who you couldn't pay me to fuck but to each their own.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 17:12 #156Senior Member

Posts: 87Sammy banks apperacites big dicks and a hard pounding
Had to throw this one back on after a business trip that stop off in Seattle. Left a lengthy report on the BBFS thread and I'll Summarize with this:
She's very orgasmic with the right size (likes lenght and girth) and doesn't run from the dick, In fact she attacks it. All years of dating and Mongering I've never had any girl last as long as she does riding cowgirl, or be able to take a hard pounding as long as she does without taping out, in fact she encourages it. She loves getting that infamous stomach ache that black girls talk about all the time and has a insemination fethish that still gets me hard when I think of her.
If you're looking for a legit nymphomaniac that is sultry, very beautiful, while being a legit size queen to the point that she will reward you with extra time or keep you in her contacts as a sport fuck when she's bored or has had lots of bad sex, this is the girl.
-
05-30-19 15:53 #155Senior Member

Posts: 1018Wow. That is just gross. No teeth? Come on guys. Get some better standards.
Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 12:39 #154Senior Member

Posts: 89Completely gone? A ton missing? I know when I saw her back in the fall she mentioned she likes to "party", with "Christina" being her party friend of choice.
Originally Posted by InFrequently
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 00:36 #153Senior Member

Posts: 170Her teeth have taken a major turn for the worse, sadly.
Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 19:46 #152IMA Troll just put me on your ignore list

Posts: 2Hello!
Really! ? Should I go fuck her in the ass?? Or do bare which one? Can't decide.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 20:37 #151Senior Member

Posts: 205Luscious massage or mercedez
Gents I'm visiting from out of town and been looking at luscious massage and Mercedez. They are listed on adult search in Seattle I can't find any reviews. Your help would be appreciated. BBW that seem like they would do a great job.
-
05-13-19 11:19 #150Senior Member

Posts: 1018Emmy Demure
Emmy Demure.
Just check out her porn vids.
https://www.modelhub.com/video/ph5c7afd7e975e2
-
05-12-19 19:31 #149Senior Member

Posts: 153She just loves it. The rougher you treat her the more she gets off on it.
Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe
[View Original Post]
She said her whole family is racist.
-
05-11-19 00:52 #148Senior Member

Posts: 89Didn't know DB was still around as she told me she was heading back home to the East Coast. I can certainly attest she loves to be pounded especially with BBC, does not even attempt to reach for a cover.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 09:25 #147Senior Member

Posts: 153DangerousBella.
She is close to 50 years old.
She does loves to get pounded hard with deep strokes.
220 for bbfscip. Just bend her over and go to town.
-
05-01-19 16:17 #146Senior Member

Posts: 175I met her a few times. She is a great provider and a real sweetheart.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
As for being a size queen, well, I wouldn't know.
She didn't have to worry about that with me.
She does get into it tho.










Reply With Quote





