Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Size Queens

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 535
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #160

    Shelby Creams

    Shelbycreams enjoys it for sure.

  2. #159

    Never thought I would see her online

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Emmy Demure.

    Just check out her porn vids.

    https://www.modelhub.com/video/ph5c7afd7e975e2
    Met her a few times at her place in Bellevue. She definitely got juicy if you hit the right spots. Guess I can check the "porn star" box now.

  3. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Wow. That is just gross. No teeth? Come on guys. Get some better standards.
    Facials, you're way off base. Honestly, seven months ago she was top rate for her body / face. My post was about how a certain habit seems to have gotten the best of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe  [View Original Post]
    Completely gone? A ton missing? I know when I saw her back in the fall she mentioned she likes to "party", with "Christina" being her party friend of choice.
    No, not completely gone, but a few missing and a lot of black at the gumlines. Last time I saw her was last fall, and she was a big time kisser. This time, not so much. The party damage is pretty serious right now.

  4. #157
    I was asking a question to the guy who posted as when I saw her previously she had all her teeth and there was nothing wrong with them. He posted her teeth had "taken a major turn for the worse", so I was wondering what he meant by that. I would never see someone with no teeth but you should never tell another guy how to hobby. There are some guys on here who have posted ladies they've seen who you couldn't pay me to fuck but to each their own.

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Wow. That is just gross. No teeth? Come on guys. Get some better standards.

  5. #156

    Sammy banks apperacites big dicks and a hard pounding

    Had to throw this one back on after a business trip that stop off in Seattle. Left a lengthy report on the BBFS thread and I'll Summarize with this:

    She's very orgasmic with the right size (likes lenght and girth) and doesn't run from the dick, In fact she attacks it. All years of dating and Mongering I've never had any girl last as long as she does riding cowgirl, or be able to take a hard pounding as long as she does without taping out, in fact she encourages it. She loves getting that infamous stomach ache that black girls talk about all the time and has a insemination fethish that still gets me hard when I think of her.

    If you're looking for a legit nymphomaniac that is sultry, very beautiful, while being a legit size queen to the point that she will reward you with extra time or keep you in her contacts as a sport fuck when she's bored or has had lots of bad sex, this is the girl.

  6. #155
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe  [View Original Post]
    Completely gone? A ton missing? I know when I saw her back in the fall she mentioned she likes to "party", with "Christina" being her party friend of choice.
    Wow. That is just gross. No teeth? Come on guys. Get some better standards.

  7. #154
    Completely gone? A ton missing? I know when I saw her back in the fall she mentioned she likes to "party", with "Christina" being her party friend of choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by InFrequently  [View Original Post]
    Her teeth have taken a major turn for the worse, sadly.

  8. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know DB was still around as she told me she was heading back home to the East Coast. I can certainly attest she loves to be pounded especially with BBC, does not even attempt to reach for a cover.
    Her teeth have taken a major turn for the worse, sadly.

  9. #152
    IMA Troll just put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 2

    Hello!

    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    For you Tacoma boyz, go see Badkitty.
    Really! ? Should I go fuck her in the ass?? Or do bare which one? Can't decide.

  10. #151

    Luscious massage or mercedez

    Gents I'm visiting from out of town and been looking at luscious massage and Mercedez. They are listed on adult search in Seattle I can't find any reviews. Your help would be appreciated. BBW that seem like they would do a great job.

  11. #150
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Emmy Demure

    Emmy Demure.

    Just check out her porn vids.

    https://www.modelhub.com/video/ph5c7afd7e975e2

  12. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know DB was still around as she told me she was heading back home to the East Coast. I can certainly attest she loves to be pounded especially with BBC, does not even attempt to reach for a cover.
    She just loves it. The rougher you treat her the more she gets off on it.

    She said her whole family is racist.

  13. #148
    Didn't know DB was still around as she told me she was heading back home to the East Coast. I can certainly attest she loves to be pounded especially with BBC, does not even attempt to reach for a cover.

    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    DangerousBella.

    She is close to 50 years old.

    She does loves to get pounded hard with deep strokes.

    220 for bbfscip. Just bend her over and go to town.

  14. #147
    DangerousBella.

    She is close to 50 years old.

    She does loves to get pounded hard with deep strokes.

    220 for bbfscip. Just bend her over and go to town.

  15. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    Kathleen Rivera Rose.

    I pounded the pussy hard for about 45 minutes. Mostly DS and Mish. She asked if Inwould fuck her in front of her client. Lolz She could barely walk at the end of it.

    Nice Apartment. Very Professional. Struggles deepthroating. Will try hard tho.

    She is chill. A clean freak. BBBJ cfs. I finished cim but I don't think she expected that.

    She went to spit it out fast.
    I met her a few times. She is a great provider and a real sweetheart.

    As for being a size queen, well, I wouldn't know.

    She didn't have to worry about that with me.

    She does get into it tho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape