Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 571 of 691 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 621 671 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 10357
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1807

    Bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    Takes all kinds. And everyone has a different taste. I like them all, big, small, tall, short. Everyone has a skill. Also, be aware that many of these girls either have access, or know guys that share the info on here.
    I'm. It a BBW lover but she looks pretty good for that size and for the donation amount worth it hopefully. Let me know if anyone hits her up I would like to try her out but advising her exact rates kinda scares me off a little.

  2. #1806

    Images

    Takes all kinds. And everyone has a different taste. I like them all, big, small, tall, short. Everyone has a skill. Also, be aware that many of these girls either have access, or know guys that share the info on here.

    Quote Originally Posted by DnaDonor  [View Original Post]
    Quite helpful, I am trying to lose 5#, will print their images and tape to my fridge, anytime I attempt to eat, I will lose.

    My appetite gazing at these farm animals.

  3. #1805

    Recent


  4. #1804

    Might not be what you want, but would be all you ever want

    Quite helpful, I am trying to lose 5#, will print their images and tape to my fridge, anytime I attempt to eat, I will lose.

    My appetite gazing at these farm animals.

  5. #1803

    Holy shit

    Please do TOFTT because it's quite a drive for me out there, but totally willing to for that type of ass if the service is good.

  6. #1802

    No.

    TOFTT and let me know!

  7. #1801

  8. #1800

    Rent

    Well. I don't pay full asking price for a car either. Part of the fun of our hobby is the negotiations. I spent time with her for less than those rates and plan to go back and rent again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrimp  [View Original Post]
    Just want to rent it, not buy it.

  9. #1799
    Quote Originally Posted by PaidUp  [View Original Post]
    I think there is a post of her ripping one of the mongers off.
    Not at all worth it lame service and about 30 lbs more as of a few months ago.

  10. #1798

    Joy is Not Free

    Quote Originally Posted by EroticM  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with "Joy" ? She is located on A1 A south of ISB.

    I have not had a dream of her. But damn, this is what she quoted me via text.

    As her rose count:

    500 - 5 hrs.

    400 - 3 hrs.

    250 - 1. 5 hrs.

    200 - 1 hr.

    160 - 45 min.

    120 - the.

    80. - QV.

    I asked her if I would be hiring a lawyer!!
    Just want to rent it, not buy it.

  11. #1797

    Michelle2 L

    Quote Originally Posted by MicheLLe2388  [View Original Post]
    No need to worry about skyler or her wrath anymore. She is now a thing of the past and is no longer with me. Flying solo now and happy about it. Back at beach house and couldn't be happier.
    Michelle 2 L is not in residence at my beach house. She and I are not "together".

    Last I heard she sees whoever at wherever for whenever for whatever.

    Enter at your own risk. It is still pretty good pussy.

    Is.

  12. #1796
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...0/202038090608.

    I tried a couple times, but got a weird vibe about having to sneak in the back (Not in a good way) due to others in the house, etc.
    I think there is a post of her ripping one of the mongers off.

  13. #1795

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudonymous  [View Original Post]
    With those rates I would've said hard pass, I've already been married before.
    Funny guy!!

  14. #1794
    Quote Originally Posted by EroticM  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with "Joy" ? She is located on A1 A south of ISB.

    I have not had a dream of her. But damn, this is what she quoted me via text.

    As her rose count:

    500 - 5 hrs.

    400 - 3 hrs.

    250 - 1. 5 hrs.

    200 - 1 hr.

    160 - 45 min.

    120 - the.

    80. - QV.

    I asked her if I would be hiring a lawyer!!
    With those rates I would've said hard pass, I've already been married before.

  15. #1793

    Joy.

    Has anyone had a dream with "Joy" ? She is located on A1 A south of ISB.

    I have not had a dream of her. But damn, this is what she quoted me via text.

    As her rose count:

    500 - 5 hrs.

    400 - 3 hrs.

    250 - 1. 5 hrs.

    200 - 1 hr.

    160 - 45 min.

    120 - the.

    80. - QV.

    I asked her if I would be hiring a lawyer!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape