Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,416 to 20,430 of 24547
-
06-04-19 13:36 #4132Senior Member

Posts: 414Harford county
Man we're dry right now in harford. Used to be Danielle in joppa, a redhead girl in bel air, a couple girls in Aberdeen, and candy doing massages in edgewood but all of them seemed to disappear.
Originally Posted by Bizzmzn
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 13:01 #4131Regular Member

Posts: 7Does she have a listing up anywhere currently? Thanks for the update!
Originally Posted by JamesDM1563
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 04:49 #4130Regular Member

Posts: 10Megan foxx is back but with a different name!
Megan Foxx is Martha Foxx. She is still very active in what she does best but way better looking. She is not fat and is really pro active in pleasing a man. The number she gave is old and dead. Her new number is 410.XXX. 1580. Call and she will meet you but she does not do in calls anymore.
-
06-03-19 11:43 #4129Senior Member

Posts: 792I don't. Why don't you take one for the team. We would all appreciate it greatly. We usually give info before asking for any here, it is the custom here anyway but certainly not a rule.
Originally Posted by LexAx
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-19 00:25 #4128Senior Member

Posts: 1626I had a different experience with Sophia. She won't allow any GFE and I left the place. She was quoting 130 for hh. On my way upstairs I noticed a white guy in the house. May be their handler.
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-19 00:16 #4127Regular Member

Posts: 4Intel on Rosekaysnow?
Anyone have experience on this girl? Thanks!
https://switter.at/@Rosekay
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Rosekaysnow
-
06-02-19 16:50 #4126Senior Member

Posts: 32Search in Harford County
Well Gentlemen my search in Harford County led me to this lady.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...626/4109897258
The pictures on her Ad as stated in the comments on EB are spot on for the pictures being many years old. The pictures of her face are a fair representation of what she looks like though. I decided to give her a try since she was close and she was doing carplay for 50. The Head game was decent and got the job done. I may see her again if nothing else pans out in this area.
My search for a Gem in the Harford county area continues if any of you fine gentlemen would care to point me in the right direction.
-
06-02-19 14:18 #4125Senior Member

Posts: 401Paying Your Fair City a Visit!
Greetings fellow hobbyists! I will be visiting in the Hanover area this week, and will be looking for some FS companionship. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM me. I'd be happy to return the favor if you're ever in Indy! I did see this ad, which has me interested. Any intel? Thanks! Be safe!
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...286&cityid=199
-
06-02-19 11:24 #4124Senior Member

Posts: 205Rate
The rate was $1. 3 for hhr.
Originally Posted by EasyEmail786
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 09:38 #4123

Posts: 2753 Birds - One Stone!
The reviews and comments seem good enough for a try out and it seems you found a winning situation.
Someone mentioned $100/ QTR at escortbabylon so I'm thinking the rate for a 30 minute visit must be at least $140/ HH.
Since the one you hooked up with is a winner the other two should perform as well. Normally in this hobby, birds of a feather - flock together.
They're doing like many Latina ladies are doing.
Hopefully you'll have 3 new guaranteed hookups and they're all at the same location. Very cool!
I have at least 3 spots where there is more than 1 available and worthy lady on the premises - and it's very, very convenient.
Happy Mongering!!
SJ.
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 06:18 #4122Senior Member

Posts: 194Rates
Can you share more info on the rates?
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 22:52 #4121Regular Member

Posts: 19Sounds good, I might stop by. What was the damage?
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 22:41 #4120Senior Member

Posts: 205Jazzy
Hey guys, I decided to give the girls in West Baltimore a try this past Thursday.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4104871178/1
Initially texted and asked who was available at a time I had free. I received a response that either Sophia or Jazzy were available. I decided to set up a date with Sophia. Unfortunately, she asked if we could reschedule. I said I didn't have any other available time and then asked if Jazzy was still available. She was. I was then directed to the house and parked along the side. Not the biggest fan of the location. Jazzy met me outside and I was pleasantly surprised that she was much cuter than her pictures. Led me up to a room. I placed the donation down and she told me to get comfortable. Nice CBJ (I opted for CBJ over a bbj). After a few minutes I told her to sit on my cock and start riding. Her pussy felt great. I was sucking her nipples the entire time and it wasn't long till I busted my load.
Will definitely repeat. Will try to run through all the girls at the house first.
Sammy.
-
06-01-19 18:17 #4119Senior Member

Posts: 31Easy
It took all of five minutes of googling to find their new number based on the old number from the website linked earlier in the thread.
Originally Posted by Joe4545
[View Original Post]
"All inclusive" has me intrigued, so I've got a dated scheduled, will report back.
- Chin.
-
06-01-19 10:30 #4118Senior Member

Posts: 168Well said!
Thank you for giving us all a heads-up!
Originally Posted by MoonMonger
[View Original Post]
"I am out of 40 but she's out of hundreds, if not thousands of future donation. ".
Absolutely true and very well said!










Reply With Quote





