Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #1505

    Stg?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Slow going with this one. Anybody have exp with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/edd12...3-d21b4e3deec6
    I could be wrong but I think she's on STG. Haven't seen her advertising a lot lately.


    That's right, here's the link to Gabby
    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/exotic-pussy60qv-in-100hh-puts/835260565064

  2. #1504

    Faster messaging with smoke signals than through text

    Slow going with this one. Anybody have exp with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/edd12...3-d21b4e3deec6

  3. #1503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    New Haven baby

    This SA girl is in the New Haven area.

    Too far for me, and I have no time for her. Senior contributing members can PM me for digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails baby1.jpg‎   baby2.jpg‎   baby3.jpg‎  

  4. #1502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by GMike76  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be a influx of new members and seem to be reasonable rates have a few meets set up will report back within a week maybe sooner.
    Yes, there are many new faces on SA these days. Summer do bring the girls out to play.

    You guys should be fucking multiple babies every day, if you have the time.

  5. #1501

    New crop

    Seems to be a influx of new members and seem to be reasonable rates have a few meets set up will report back within a week maybe sooner.

  6. #1500

    One more

    Forgot this one maryjanes_bouquet wanted 400 but got her down to 325 to steep when there's better options and she got a bit weird.

  7. #1499

    Just some updates

    Hope these help miss_sushine420 wants platonic. https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...7-5a2af29b4b65 Wants an online only at first but hell what a beautiful ass. Sweet Steph I think she goes by out of Hartford wants 1000 and Plato is for fuck sakes. I'll stick with my regular in the Waterbury area but still searching.

  8. #1498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Speaking of pricing.

    Lady hypnotic:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8c040...3-5971e4ac8845

    "I want 700 per meeting and my ubers".

    Not sure if I'm going to bother responding to that.

  9. #1497

    I Met Her

    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/02021...3-e31d127916fe

    My stable is pretty full at the moment and don't have the time to work this one beyond our introduction. Her pics don't do her justice. Very cute, I don't believe the 5'-0" on her profile. Must have been on her tip toes. LOL. Very big tits for a little, thin, girl.

    Was ok with $300-$400 weekly with twice weekly visits that very quickly evolved to a $150 PPM.
    Very cute but very flighty like any 20 year old would be. She had the "balls" to request $800 per week as an arrangement. I told her the same as I told several others that I am leasing not owning!

    There are a lot of women on here. Anyone sample the one in Prospect? A bit chunky but great oral skills. The down side is there are a lot of young inexperienced women who don't have a clue about pricing so they ask for big bucks. I am working on a SWEET 20 year old at the moment who I think I can bring into the fold for a reasonable amount. I have had conversations with about 20 women and I found that like every site there are 15 guys to each woman and 30 guys per every woman who is serious about meeting. Definitely a sellers market! So if you have bucks to waste this is your place. Oh willing to trade leads with others on these women just pm me.

    Poo.

    P.S. I forgot to mention there are plenty of "working" women on here as well. I have found they ask for a bit higher price because of the type of site "Arrangements".

  10. #1496

    Asian spinner

    https://www.seeking.com/member/02021...3-e31d127916fe

    My stable is pretty full at the moment and don't have the time to work this one beyond our introduction. Her pics don't do her justice. Very cute, I don't believe the 5'-0" on her profile. Must have been on her tip toes. LOL. Very big tits for a little, thin, girl.

    Was ok with $300-$400 weekly with twice weekly visits that very quickly evolved to a $150 PPM.

  11. #1495

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Very strange. That profile was up for a long time. Now it's down. Maybe she's found love?
    On SA its not unusual for a lady to take down her profile temporarily if she is not going to be available for a few days or is busy.

    Happens from time to time. The inexperieced ones leave it up all the time an don't reply when they are busy.

  12. #1494
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    That usually means that the profile is already gone.
    Very strange. That profile was up for a long time. Now it's down. Maybe she's found love?

  13. #1493
    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    Hmm.

    Must have blocked me or I blocked her but the page doesn't come up.
    That usually means that the profile is already gone.

  14. #1492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinCT12  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/65fef...3b-65df3c04c5a Been a while since I have seen her or even posted but she was always fun. Likes to drink and have a good time. Normally $$ but could be negotiated down
    Hmm.

    Must have blocked me or I blocked her but the page doesn't come up.

  15. #1491

    Another scammer

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5c613...5-cffb7c7bd149

    Wanted $50 before we met and claimed to have an incall in Tolland. Got belligerent when I called her on it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape