Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 21,451 to 21,465 of 27788
-
06-03-19 15:10 #6338Regular Member

Posts: 1Hallyy Hilton.
She has raised her prices in the last week. I've seen her about 8 times in the past 3 months and the / hr VIP rate was 160 and the hour was 220 with BBFS CIP. I saw her yesterday and still got the / hr VIP for 160. Sorry for the confusion.
-
06-03-19 12:17 #6337Senior Member

Posts: 86Toftt.
Legit. Very sweet girl; obliging and easy to get along with.
Originally Posted by Capitol
[View Original Post]
Quoted 500 "minimum" for BB, which was her way of saying "no".
-
06-03-19 07:18 #6336Senior Member

Posts: 45I would recommend avoiding this one. Her mood can shift rapidly and she has a nasty temper, not to mention some serious GPS. What's most troubling is that she isn't discreet with any info she has on you, and if you get on her bad side she'll threaten you with it (make sure to use a burner). The last time I tried to see her she flew off the handle because I wouldn't drive to SeaTac and give her the money for our session a day early. She went on a pretty racist, paranoid rant, mixing me up with another client, going so far as to send me text pics of their conversation thinking it was ours (ironically enough it wouldn't have made the point she was going for even if I was who she thought. LOL). She's also a pretty heavy IV drug user (H) on top of meth (witnessed in person and she threw it out over text too randomly) so you all know how that goes. No BBFS either.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-19 01:30 #6335Regular Member

Posts: 10Ugh I was afraid of that possibility. Guess I'll book an hour and try to make a good impression on the YMMV angle and see if I'm able to establish the right kind of rapport. If it doesn't work? I'm only out an hour. If it does work, then maybe I found a new ATF, you know? Approval and validation were intensive: putting her in contact with an ATF from Miami, verifying employment / credentials, man, the whole nine yards. Ready to TOFTT. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-19 00:23 #6334Senior Member

Posts: 606Hally Hilton.
She is one of those instances where pre-TNA she was a skip the games and even before that a back page girl who you could nut balls deep in twice in 30 minutes for 120.
Originally Posted by MeeLikeeAsians
[View Original Post]
I believe previous reviews here of her reference "ratchet" but I have heard—cannot firsthand confirm—that she is recovering from a vice that she had before. YMMV.
She's always seemed like a nice girl in a bad circumstance. Very very early on there was some drama when she was on BP but that seems to have vanished.
-
06-02-19 22:45 #6333Senior Member

Posts: 1401Good luck bro. No BBFS when I saw her a while back. Even BBBJ was kinda lame like she really don't want to do it bare.
Originally Posted by ShammyRock
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 21:22 #6332Regular Member

Posts: 10Spanish-Italian downtown Seattle.
I'm setting up a session with Spanish-Italian provider in downtown Seattle this week, and I'm curious about any report from the board here on the left coast. Long time hobbyist but not active here often, so I'm just throwing up a Hail Mary and hoping this girl is my new ATF sugarbaby side chick. Any insight would be very much appreciated. Thank you. https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128149%3B.
-
06-02-19 18:46 #6331I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 227Pricing discrepancy
Her TNA post today shows 220/ hr. 260/ hr VIP. I'll assume the VIP is the BBFS / CIP.
Originally Posted by SeaHawker73
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 16:29 #6330Senior Member

Posts: 87Sammy banks porn name?
If I recall correctly this was like over a decade ago that she did porn, she told me her stage names in the past, something like wendy10 or windy10 and helica or something like that. Tried searching it myself but came up nothing, if anyone knows please do share, she's a worldly marvel to watch and to fuck.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 12:55 #6329Senior Member

Posts: 2184SammyBanks.
Not full greek. Only the tip, she was too tight. So although I enjoyed it, it was only for a bit and not full. I am not a huge greek fan, so it did not matter that much to me either way.
Originally Posted by Ocbda
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 12:51 #6328Senior Member

Posts: 2184SheerasFunFactory.
No personal intel. My thoughts after going over her profile is that I would proceed after getting more intel. She has a series of really decent but non-explicit reviews (those do not hold much info for me) . She has one really terrible review where she supposedly charged an arm and leg and then tried to upsell. When she got called out on it, she basically insulted him saying that his junk stunk etc etc. If he was soo stinky why try to upsell. I would research her before spending my hard earned money on her.
Originally Posted by Adonis666
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 12:27 #6327Senior Member

Posts: 533SheerasFunFactory
She has a couple of a ROB alerts.
Originally Posted by Adonis666
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 08:57 #6326Senior Member

Posts: 617You mentioned Sammy had done porn before? What name was it under, or have any links? And I assume she's down with MSOG?
Originally Posted by Ocbda
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 01:40 #6325Senior Member

Posts: 113Sheera.
Any info on SheerasFunFactory? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....llege-student-*ready-for-a-new-late-night-experience-with*incalls-only-come-make-your-fantasy-come-true.
She doesn't have BBFS nor BBBJ listed as dislikes.
-
06-02-19 00:43 #6324Senior Member

Posts: 87I'm getting hard just reading that, when your stroking her out good her pussy literally turns into a froth machine with all the cream she leaks out.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
She let you do greek? That's awesome, I've never had the honor of trying her 3 hole apart from DATO, I was too big and she tried one day to do a Greek special to prep up her hole up so we could try but only two guys through out the day bit in on that deal, 6 minutes of anal is it enough time to widen the hole.










Reply With Quote




