Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 711 of 888 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 761 811 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2662

    Ella or Ellie?

    I am finding this a bit confusing but I assume that Ella and Ellie Mae are not the same person. Is Ellie Mae back yet?

  2. #2661

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrink645  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/482309891892

    Friends- I'm not a frequent poster and only share when I've got something to contribute. Today is the day. I had the chance to meet Sasha. Absolutely wonderful. It took a few days for our schedules to coincide and I'm glad I was patient. Not a clock watcher, looks better than her pictures, fun to talk to and great behind closed doors. I'm hesitant about sharing because she's great but can't not share because she's great. Definitely an ATF.
    That girl is crazy. I'm glad you had a great experience. I saw her once and had an ok time with her. However I mentioned seeing Ella and she basically blacklisted me for that. All I did was ask about what happened with them. I didn't see Sasha for a bit then I reach out and she said she wouldn't see me because she said I was talking junk about her witch I never did. To much drama for me.

  3. #2660

    Ella

    She is back and filly active. She told me she is not planning on posting for now. She has the regulars to keep her going. Her sweetness is still there and have the same old phone. She has gained some noticeable pounds. I prefer her previous figure.

  4. #2659

    Sasha

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/482309891892

    Friends- I'm not a frequent poster and only share when I've got something to contribute. Today is the day. I had the chance to meet Sasha. Absolutely wonderful. It took a few days for our schedules to coincide and I'm glad I was patient. Not a clock watcher, looks better than her pictures, fun to talk to and great behind closed doors. I'm hesitant about sharing because she's great but can't not share because she's great. Definitely an ATF.

  5. #2658

    Updated link

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/127194978432

    This is the one I posted about last week. Link was dead. Sorry. Very real, pics are accurate and great performance. Would repeat

  6. #2657

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabyte40  [View Original Post]
    Ella? Pic? Or Link? C'Mon. Give us something we can use here. A link would be appreciated.

    GB40.
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/476501707091

    Just have to type Ella as the STG keyword. She hasn't advertised for a couple of weeks.

  7. #2656

    Ella.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZealousOne  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the game for a while, decided to visit Ella. I haven't seen her or anyone else in over a year. Very glad I did. She still loves what she does, LOL. An awesome time. We had a sit down meal first as we usually do to catch up on things and then back to Lauren's rd. She's resolved her relationship issues which I think was a bit of her downfall and starting a new path. She said any of her friends that want to chat or visit are welcome to text. She's added a few pounds but carries it well and it hasn't affected anything involving her skillset. If you've ever enjoyed spending time with her, you still will. Stay safe.
    Ella? Pic? Or Link? C'Mon. Give us something we can use here. A link would be appreciated.

    GB40.

  8. #2655

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by Tendo360  [View Original Post]
    I went ahead and saw Ella the other day. She's in a shady neighborhood but we went elsewhere.

    She's as sweet as always. Nice visit.

    Since finding her, she is my go to.
    Been out of the game for a while, decided to visit Ella. I haven't seen her or anyone else in over a year. Very glad I did. She still loves what she does, LOL. An awesome time. We had a sit down meal first as we usually do to catch up on things and then back to Lauren's rd. She's resolved her relationship issues which I think was a bit of her downfall and starting a new path. She said any of her friends that want to chat or visit are welcome to text. She's added a few pounds but carries it well and it hasn't affected anything involving her skillset. If you've ever enjoyed spending time with her, you still will. Stay safe.

  9. #2654

    Who is legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggaVilli  [View Original Post]
    That's Bae. She's legit, great personality, gorgeous body, does over charge, gorgeous body, & if your big enough she'll actually enjoy the time with you. Also won't rush at all if she's getting off too LOL.
    You didn't give a link.

  10. #2653

    Almond was a Delight

    After seeing a great review for this lady, had a really nice visit. Easy to set up, nice communication and just about on time. Small room, clean but a little messy. She was a total GF. Said Gk wasn't her thing really but all else was all the fun one needed. Really good head game, and was quite tight, in fact very much so for her age. Like she was in her 20's. Open for suggestion and she seemed to have fun too. Played for the full time, no clock problems. A very repeatable experience.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/588718162711

  11. #2652

    And then the ad was gone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabyte40  [View Original Post]
    That one looks TGTBT. She's only posting for revenge. If she's even real, she won't be there for long. Somebody go for it and tell us how you fucked the girl in the pics.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/964080962424

    GB40.
    If it was a fake, it is good to see it disappears so fast!!

  12. #2651

    Tgtbt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueridgehb  [View Original Post]
    I know adds like this not real and I won't respond but sometimes my curious side really wants to know. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/964080962424.
    That one looks TGTBT. She's only posting for revenge. If she's even real, she won't be there for long. Somebody go for it and tell us how you fucked the girl in the pics.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/964080962424

    GB40.

  13. #2650

    Sexy, Fun and Freaky.

    Sorry for the late review. Seen this one about a month ago Q. V. 70 and the set up wasn't to bad, At the time she was off exit 40 up the hill to the left from Arby's. The Pro's she had perky nips and a pretty kitty the kind with the flap open kitty lips. The Con's a little rushed, BBBJ didn't last long and when I left uncle LEO was cruising the parking lot and stopped behind my car I got in and drove away with no problems well that scared me some so I will not repeat just because of that. Till Next Time Guys.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/243894065594

  14. #2649

    All I can say is really?

    I know adds like this not real and I won't respond but sometimes my curious side really wants to know. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/964080962424.

  15. #2648

    Sexy, Fun and Freaky.

    Sorry for the late review seen the one about a month ago did Q. V. 70, set up wasn't to bad. At the time she was off exit 40 up the hill to the left from Arby's. She is average looking and size. My visit was just OK was a little rushed the Pro's she had perky nips and a pretty kitty with the flap open kitty lips the Cons a little rushed BBBJ didn't last long and when I left uncle LEO was cruising the parking lot and stopped behind my car I got in and drove away with no problems but that put a scare in me. I want repeat just because of LEO having to patrol that Motel not for the lady she did good enough. Till next time Guys.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/243894065594

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape