Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 13312
-
06-01-19 15:45 #2647

Posts: 136Independent Massage Therapists
Look under Independent Massage Therapists. Page 3.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 15:42 #2646

Posts: 136Reviews
Lots of reviews of her on here. Most recommend a NO. Just from what I read. I have not seen her. Just passing it along.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 15:21 #2645Senior Member

Posts: 1189Townville
Anyone have any experience with this one? It seems she's been around a while but don't recall any conversations on here.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/m...h/826776630295
-
06-01-19 13:55 #2644Senior Member

Posts: 650I'm not doing the selfie thing so it doesn't matter much to me but thanks for your surprising report. Hopefully others will confirm your experience.
Originally Posted by TonyR
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 13:52 #2643Senior Member

Posts: 650She was a good deal when she first started but came down with a case of gps so no. There are some utrs where I can get 2 hours for that.
Originally Posted by Humengofer
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 11:11 #2642Senior Member

Posts: 211Ella
Glad to see she's still around.
Originally Posted by Tendo360
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 20:54 #2641Regular Member

Posts: 10I went ahead and saw Ella the other day. She's in a shady neighborhood but we went elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Tendo360
[View Original Post]
She's as sweet as always. Nice visit.
Since finding her, she is my go to.
-
05-31-19 20:25 #2640Senior Member

Posts: 261OK, so.
Much thanks for the kind suggestions and intel. But I have to ask: Are you guys actually paying 160 a half for Scarlet? I mean, damn. She looks cute but. And tho she advertises as 'sweetest in greenville', she seems a bit of a smartass by text. Seems to not be wanting for business tho. Maybe I'm out of touch but I'm used to about 120 tops around here.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/925716111245
-
05-31-19 12:36 #2639Senior Member

Posts: 43Look alike fake fotos?
LOL. Old Tiger, I totolly totally understand your cautiousness.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
Her look is very similar to the pics. I was okay with it, even wondered if that was her in the pics, but she was pretty similar with a great attitude. So I even decided to repeat. Her donations are reasonable and negotiable too.
-
05-31-19 12:15 #2638Senior Member

Posts: 435'4" Mixed girl
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/848732642971
She was the first girl of 2 that I saw yesterday (good vacation so far).
Look, 9, young and beautiful (hair needs tlc).
Personality, 6, has some temper. She could be cute if she tries.
Service, ?, only allows doggie, but it was good.
Room, 3, messy and weed everywhere.
She has a young partner? That seems to be gay or bisexual (she texted me once by mistake). A qv will be timed for sure.
-
05-31-19 12:07 #2637Senior Member

Posts: 29Once in a lifetime
Had the same MO from her. She wants pics. Little bit iffy if you ask me. Would love to be proven wrong, but I'm not TOFTT on this one.
Originally Posted by HighRolling100
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 12:01 #2636Senior Member

Posts: 43A bit worried. Opinions??
I saw her yesterday after the picture screening, etc. Nice girl, very, very petite. Pleasing, enjoys Daty. Yeah, she is very cautious. I had a great time. Kitty was clean. Room was in order.
Originally Posted by HighRolling100
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 11:01 #2635Senior Member

Posts: 1653Who is she
The link is dead.
Originally Posted by Woofman
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 08:36 #2634Senior Member

Posts: 60Link does not work
Can you try and paste her link or list her contact info. The one listed does not work or has been removed. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Woofman
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 05:49 #2633Senior Member

Posts: 30Opinion
I had an unusual exchange with her yesterday as well. Without a ton of detail, it was odd enough for me to not pursue seeing her. And yes, I did notice the phone number change. To me, just not worth the hassle.
Originally Posted by HighRolling100
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




