Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 950 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 450 850 900 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 1000 1050 ... LastLast
Results 14,236 to 14,250 of 19310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5075

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl the other day and boy am I glad I did. Price is a little steep but she has a bomb ass kitty well worth it. That BBBJ DT is something to write home about. Not a spinner but a very tall girl who knows how to please a man. She's Definitely on my list to see again, hh was not enough with this girl.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...i/796983852592
    Yeah, $$ hhr, $$. 5 hr little too steep for me.

  2. #5074

    Little Spinner

    Hi. Looks like a little smoking body. Any report on this little sweetie.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/846481317348

    Thanks.

    Mk.

  3. #5073

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Ready456  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'm not too familiar with this but I am a provider and post on stg. I do not receive many texts and I am was maybe thinking because I don't have a pic up as I am bus on discretion and know a lot of people. Do why'all think if I post a pic I would get more texts and calls?
    Hi there. Sounds to me that you need to find someone that can manage you.

    You as "UTR" (Under the Radar). Has to be someone that can manage the people that want to meet you. Me and another monger.

    Managed a lady in Mims a few years ago and she never got arrested. You have to trust him to do things in your best interest.

    Be careful and make good decisions on who you use. Good luck and stay safe DW.

  4. #5072

    I have also

    Tracy is a great provider! I recently saw here as well. Same quality service was had.

  5. #5071

    Tracy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGarth69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Tracy since she left her Uncles house? What's anyone's thought on seeing her again? Thanks.
    Seen her several times, same great girl she always was.

  6. #5070

    Tiffany.

    Saw this girl the other day and boy am I glad I did. Price is a little steep but she has a bomb ass kitty well worth it. That BBBJ DT is something to write home about. Not a spinner but a very tall girl who knows how to please a man. She's Definitely on my list to see again, hh was not enough with this girl.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...i/796983852592
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4CFD9D7F-FCF5-4AB9-807E-2DABDD0163F5.jpeg‎  

  7. #5069

    Dess return.

    I thought I saw a recent post from Dess saying she was back but can't find it. Did anyone keep her new number?

  8. #5068

    Tracy.

    Has anyone seen Tracy since she left her Uncles house? What's anyone's thought on seeing her again? Thanks.

  9. #5067
    Quote Originally Posted by Ready456  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'm not too familiar with this but I am a provider and post on stg. I do not receive many texts and I am was maybe thinking because I don't have a pic up as I am bus on discretion and know a lot of people. Do why'all think if I post a pic I would get more texts and calls?
    Yes, most mongers won't even read an ad without some kind of pic.

  10. #5066

    Yes post body pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Ready456  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'm not too familiar with this but I am a provider and post on stg. I do not receive many texts and I am was maybe thinking because I don't have a pic up as I am bus on discretion and know a lot of people. Do why'all think if I post a pic I would get more texts and calls?
    I don't usually look at posts that don't contain pics. All you need are body pics. That will get plenty of responses and you can remain anonymous. Good luck!

  11. #5065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJesse  [View Original Post]
    I had some contact with this one and her rates seemed far too reasonable for the pics. Anyone see her?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/107481553053
    Saw her last week for a little qv because of the same reasons.

    Pros— she's the girl in the pic minus makeup when I saw her still cute though and ass is mighty soft and round and is tight for sure spend my time doggy because of the qv time. Will repeat for a longer time just to see if I can get her to squirt which she said she almost did.

    Cons— The deed is done on a couch but almost perfect for doggy though so I didn't complain. LOL.

  12. #5064

    To pic or not to pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Ready456  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'm not too familiar with this but I am a provider and post on stg. I do not receive many texts and I am was maybe thinking because I don't have a pic up as I am bus on discretion and know a lot of people. Do why'all think if I post a pic I would get more texts and calls?
    Well, you could try taking some pics and just not show your face. I'm sure you'll get more response to that. Better something than nothing.

  13. #5063

    Sweet & passionate

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...n/001128385764

    Saw her twice this week. She's sweet and GFE no signs of any candy or management she is not a clock watcher and always text beach promptly. We negotiated on price the first visit as I was pressed for time and wanted to scope out the place before hand and it was well worth it.

  14. #5062

    Any info

    I had some contact with this one and her rates seemed far too reasonable for the pics. Anyone see her?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/107481553053

  15. #5061

    Made contact

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Both of these ads are highlighted today on STG's home page. One is from Pensacola and the other is from Space-Coast. Both are the same girl and the same ad.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/702801677500

    https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...p/933727161014
    Each time the advo showed up here, I've texted her and gotten only a brief one-word reply. When I pointed out that her ad appears in space coast but says Pensacola in location all I get is radio silence.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape