Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,206 to 26,220 of 30812
-
06-01-19 18:34 #4607Senior Member

Posts: 827Funny, I just noticed it today. I usually am always logged in to their calendar page, I noticed it when I navigated to the home page.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 17:46 #4606Regular Member

Posts: 6Want to confirm the report. Great service, no attitude, no smoke smell. BBBJCIMWS. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by Tooter
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 16:56 #4605Senior Member

Posts: 219Luci
Luci, reviews on the Greensboro forum is the ultimate GFE IMHO. She visits the RTP area. She's UTR MILF DFK and great skills. PM me for contact info.
Originally Posted by MickeyMic
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 15:48 #4604Senior Member

Posts: 121Review of Roxi
I've been itching for some teasin' with a good oral finish.
I decided to have a dream about Roxi. http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/645015694699.
The pictures were a little older, but what else is new.
The room was a bit of a mess, but most of them are.
She smokes but neither she nor her room smell strongly of smoke.
I wanted a striptease plus a BBBJCIM. We had already agreed on $60 but she wanted an extra 20. I apologize for wasting her time. She asked me to stay and she accommodated.
She doesn't feel very comfortable taking her clothes off so the striptease never really happened. Yes, that seemed very strange to me. However, the girls were out they were very cute and certainly got me ready. When she got to working it, I thought she was very talented. Nothing too fast, nothing too sloppy, slow and sensual. I didn't give her a warning. I just unloaded and she took it all and swallowed.
Would I visit again? Maybe. Certainly in a pinch and maybe just for kicks and grins. It was certainly worth $60 but I'm not sure I'd go to 80.
Tooter.
-
06-01-19 14:55 #4603Senior Member

Posts: 186Latina Jersey
I saw Jersey yesterday up on Capital, it looks like things have been rough since most of the pics of here were taken as she's very very skinny. That said she gave an enthusiastic fully covered performance that had the dirty talk that I like. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 10:40 #4602Senior Member

Posts: 530Header Code
Got a PM calling it header code. About 8-9 lines of code showing at the top of their website. Has been there for at least a week. Not sure if it should cause concern but I always question any changes in provider info.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 10:11 #4601Senior Member

Posts: 218Kiss
Melina in Greensboro will kiss you passionately like she's your girlfriend if she likes you.
Originally Posted by MickeyMic
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 07:02 #4600Senior Member

Posts: 827What do you mean by something strange? Nothing on their calendar?
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 01:26 #4599Senior Member

Posts: 257Aj
Saw her last week, decent head game but some girl knocked on the door after about 3--4 minutes into it and kept hollering at her to open the door. To my surprise she didn't stop but just increased her effort to make me pop LOL, then her phone started going off so I just grabbed the back of her and finished up. On a side note don't spend the extra for swallowing because it aint happening, after first squirt its hand action and messy course YMMV always.
Originally Posted by Shocker73
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 01:10 #4598Senior Member

Posts: 257Tatiana
Never saw her but I think she was operating out of fayetteville at one time so you may can check there.
Originally Posted by Hoganmike04
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 00:48 #4597Senior Member

Posts: 530BKS site
I am seeing something strange on BKS website last few days, something I have never seen on any website before. Are they open for biz, anyone use BKS lately?
-
06-01-19 00:00 #4596Senior Member

Posts: 144Dfk
Hey guys. Any leads on a girl who likes to kiss? Had an aamp I used to frequent where the hot Asian provider grabbed my face and we made out for a while. Reminded me of my high school days and I'm looking for that again. Anyone got any knowns on something like this? Want a nice finish to, so not just looking for a cuddler.
-
05-31-19 18:56 #4595Senior Member

Posts: 329It's post 4562. Had it not been for the pussy odor, it would have been a good visit. I still want to go back and smash that little ass but a little gun shy.
Originally Posted by SeriousRod238
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 17:32 #4594Senior Member

Posts: 186Help appreciated-Tia
Some good and bad reports. Check post #4452 for the not so good.
Originally Posted by DeltaTraveler
[View Original Post]
3 letter names are hard to search. Follow advice by other posters for that.
SR.
-
05-31-19 17:26 #4593Regular Member

Posts: 14
Originally Posted by JeepDude1
[View Original Post]
What area is she in?
Originally Posted by SeanRdu
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






