Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: BBFS and BBBJ

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 394
Come be a VIP
This blog is moderated by AdmireMyRealit
  1. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBro  [View Original Post]
    No one knows what thread to put her in anymore after the dream I had just she belongs in this one too. Seeing her was a long time cumming. Picked her up once but had to let her go because I only had 20 Mario's and she required 30 (back then). Then I got and lost her digits. So I want to thank the homie (who will remain nameless) who hooked me up with her digits based on contribution (you know who you are.).

    Rarely have I ever seen a girl get such glowing reviews, I was worried she couldn't live up to them but she did and then some. She could teach a masters class in being a provider. She knows just what to do. When she saw the cover was hindering my enjoyment, she offered me BB. Didn't last long after the cover finally came off. CIP (her suggestion.).

    I'll spare you more details as I don't like post that read like smut and that is exactly what it would sound like if I said everything that happened.

    She is special and you should see her if you haven't. The only negative is I had to wait an hour as she had just awoken. 80 qv +10 tip for the BB.
    I would love to meet her! LOL can I please get assistance with her digits?

  2. #93
    I like BB but not all providers will participate. I understand. Some don't actively advertise it.

    Anyone up for a new thread? BBFSCIAATM? Bareback Cum in Ass Ass to Mouth? LOL)).

  3. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    Christine is pretty good. I kind of wish she had an in call. BBBJ followed by cip for. 6 marios.

    Her ad is on listcrawler ending #1731.
    To my knowledge Christine is gone or out of the game. More ads are up with different numbers but I highly doubt its her. Just a heads up or giving my. 02 cents.

  4. #91

    Headache.

    Planning to see Liz or Susan in Apopka for headaches. Rates are consistent & not difficult to reach.

  5. #90

    Re: BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by FatNHorny25  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know more BBFS providers instead of Natalie?
    Just check out post #49 in this thread.

  6. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by FatNHorny25  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know more BBFS providers instead of Natalie?
    Read the forum & see who's still active.

  7. #88

    BBFS Providers

    Does anyone know more BBFS providers instead of Natalie?

  8. #87

    Marcie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Letsgo52  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Visiting orlando next week. Any recommendations? Looking for passionate GFE + BBFS / cip.
    Well. Ended up seeing Marcie "lilsexyme" . Quite a good time. It was early morning so she was a little out of it but nonetheless we fucked raw and I blew my load in her pussy twice.

  9. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Titaniumzero  [View Original Post]
    Does she do just BBBJ or does she also do BBFS?

    Also big thanks for the christine recommendation. Filled her up like a twinkie. Can't get a hold of her for some reason though. Saw her sister the other day and she was there.
    Go cream pie her & find out. Or check out previous posts about her.

  10. #85

    Apopka Susan BBBJ

    So I've seen "Apopka Susan" a number of times both incall and outcall. She bounces around from place to place quite a bit so her incall location varies greatly but she seems to stay within the Apopka, Clarcona, NW Orange County area. She is very cool and can hold a decent conversation. She is attractive in that "Flirty Grandma next door" kind of way. I'd say mid 50's, pretty blue eyes, nice smile, a little heavy in the lower body / legs but REALLY good BBBJ. She'll let you CIMWS if your junk is clean, smells good and manscaped. She advertises. 4 coins. No multiples. She is quick to respond to text and usually on time. She doesn't hang around for outcall and doesn't want you hanging around after incall. All business and she's off to her next gig. She's great if you have 30 minutes to yourself and need the plumbing cleared. She's on Skip the games and Listcrawler.

  11. #84
    Hey hey I'm trying to PM you but it's saying your inbox is full. I want to set something up.

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiBaby25  [View Original Post]
    So much fun in that dream! And the location was even more of a rush! I wish we could fall back asleep and hop back into that dream again. .

    XoXoX.

    <3 Nikki.

  12. #83

    Is it just me?

    Or is there a lack of talent in the east orlando / ucf area?

  13. #82

    One or the other or both

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    She's back. Will take care of you if you're good to her.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/33113534/
    Does she do just BBBJ or does she also do BBFS?

    Also big thanks for the christine recommendation. Filled her up like a twinkie. Can't get a hold of her for some reason though. Saw her sister the other day and she was there.

  14. #81

    Playing with fire

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady96  [View Original Post]
    A little late but I meet up with this girl for some play time, haven't really noticed this thread so here goes. I'm thinking all I'm going to do is get some sloppy BBBJ and I'm kicked back enjoying her tits and fingering her wet pussy while she is going to town, I mean really going at it and telling me she loves it and wants to suck on my balls, who am I to keep her from enjoying herself? She is totally freakin with my dick and balls, looking up, spitting, stroking, slobbering, sucking, tongue swirling for a while and I'm getting close. When I was setting it up with her texting she said for a couple and I mean just a couple still under a buck, everything is included not just FS. I was thinking let's just meet up for the sloppy on our first date and we'll see. I like to talk trash and see if I can encourage some dirty talk without point blank asking for it. I ask her about the everything included that this dirty little naughty girl includes while slapping her ass and bingo this chick is a nympho and it's on, she goes on to tell me that I can hit not only the pussy but her ass BB if I have some lube for her butthole, F me running needless to say I filled her mouth seconds later. I'm totally down for a BBBJ (CBJs are worthless IMO) but the other stuff scares the hell out o me, this is not 1982 and to each their own. Anyhow she is super clean and no sign of candy, I'll be investing in some butt lube and condoms for our next meeting, SMs can hmu for info. Reg members don't waste our time please. What a trip, and this was not a dream, SS96 out.
    Sent you a PM, can you please PM me her info. Doing my research before heading out to Orlando for work. Looking for a sloppy BBBJ with dirty talk lady to spend some fun with.

    Thanks.

  15. #80

    Italian

    She's back. Will take care of you if you're good to her.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/33113534/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape