Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 950 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 450 850 900 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 1000 1050 ... LastLast
Results 14,236 to 14,250 of 19286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5051

    Tracy.

    Has anyone seen Tracy since she left her Uncles house? What's anyone's thought on seeing her again? Thanks.

  2. #5050
    Quote Originally Posted by Ready456  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'm not too familiar with this but I am a provider and post on stg. I do not receive many texts and I am was maybe thinking because I don't have a pic up as I am bus on discretion and know a lot of people. Do why'all think if I post a pic I would get more texts and calls?
    Yes, most mongers won't even read an ad without some kind of pic.

  3. #5049

    Yes post body pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Ready456  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'm not too familiar with this but I am a provider and post on stg. I do not receive many texts and I am was maybe thinking because I don't have a pic up as I am bus on discretion and know a lot of people. Do why'all think if I post a pic I would get more texts and calls?
    I don't usually look at posts that don't contain pics. All you need are body pics. That will get plenty of responses and you can remain anonymous. Good luck!

  4. #5048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJesse  [View Original Post]
    I had some contact with this one and her rates seemed far too reasonable for the pics. Anyone see her?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/107481553053
    Saw her last week for a little qv because of the same reasons.

    Pros— she's the girl in the pic minus makeup when I saw her still cute though and ass is mighty soft and round and is tight for sure spend my time doggy because of the qv time. Will repeat for a longer time just to see if I can get her to squirt which she said she almost did.

    Cons— The deed is done on a couch but almost perfect for doggy though so I didn't complain. LOL.

  5. #5047

    To pic or not to pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Ready456  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'm not too familiar with this but I am a provider and post on stg. I do not receive many texts and I am was maybe thinking because I don't have a pic up as I am bus on discretion and know a lot of people. Do why'all think if I post a pic I would get more texts and calls?
    Well, you could try taking some pics and just not show your face. I'm sure you'll get more response to that. Better something than nothing.

  6. #5046

    Sweet & passionate

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...n/001128385764

    Saw her twice this week. She's sweet and GFE no signs of any candy or management she is not a clock watcher and always text beach promptly. We negotiated on price the first visit as I was pressed for time and wanted to scope out the place before hand and it was well worth it.

  7. #5045

    Any info

    I had some contact with this one and her rates seemed far too reasonable for the pics. Anyone see her?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/107481553053

  8. #5044

    Made contact

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Both of these ads are highlighted today on STG's home page. One is from Pensacola and the other is from Space-Coast. Both are the same girl and the same ad.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/702801677500

    https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...p/933727161014
    Each time the advo showed up here, I've texted her and gotten only a brief one-word reply. When I pointed out that her ad appears in space coast but says Pensacola in location all I get is radio silence.

  9. #5043
    Hello,

    I'm not too familiar with this but I am a provider and post on stg. I do not receive many texts and I am was maybe thinking because I don't have a pic up as I am bus on discretion and know a lot of people. Do why'all think if I post a pic I would get more texts and calls?

  10. #5042

    Weird.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Both of these ads are highlighted today on STG's home page. One is from Pensacola and the other is from Space-Coast. Both are the same girl and the same ad.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/702801677500

    https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...p/933727161014
    It's been on treasure coast page also. Probably a scammer!

  11. #5041
    Performance wise, very mechanical, only wants one position and wants to get it over with as soon as possible. YMMV.
    Thanks for the insight. I thought I saved some cash.

    JW.

  12. #5040

    Same Girl, Same Ad

    Both of these ads are highlighted today on STG's home page. One is from Pensacola and the other is from Space-Coast. Both are the same girl and the same ad.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/702801677500

    https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...p/933727161014
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Same Ad Pensacola.jpg‎   Same Ad Spacecoast.jpg‎  

  13. #5039

    Beauty "TEE" Vs The Beast!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarpo63  [View Original Post]
    I was able to get a super early appointment with the lovely Ms Tee this morning and with her "special pricing" thingy going on, I made the best of the situation and along with the "snuggle fest", you'll be THANKING me for the photos as we found out Ms Tee is an "Asian Small" and Orange REALLY works with her skin tone!

    She did exactly what she always does but each and every time I go and see her, it only gets better. We tried some new crazy ass positions, the girl can bend and twist into all KINDS of different configurations and just makes the entire visit better than the last and I am yet to hear her say "no" to anything yet! LOL! By the way, want to get on her good side? Bring her Cherry Pepsi!
    Thanks handsome I enjoy making you smile the grin on your face makes me jump for joy and I can't help but to be the princess that IAM for my Kings, It's ALWAYS a Pleasure! I'm looking forward to our next meeting! See you soon!

  14. #5038

    Tee For Breakfast!

    I was able to get a super early appointment with the lovely Ms Tee this morning and with her "special pricing" thingy going on, I made the best of the situation and along with the "snuggle fest", you'll be THANKING me for the photos as we found out Ms Tee is an "Asian Small" and Orange REALLY works with her skin tone!

    She did exactly what she always does but each and every time I go and see her, it only gets better. We tried some new crazy ass positions, the girl can bend and twist into all KINDS of different configurations and just makes the entire visit better than the last and I am yet to hear her say "no" to anything yet! LOL! By the way, want to get on her good side? Bring her Cherry Pepsi!

  15. #5037
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys anyone seen MILF Heather recently? JD.
    Yes, however. Honestly your time, effort, everything would be better spent elsewhere. Met her recently one morning at her place in Cocoa. I had her reschedule on me twice fairly close to the time of our confirmed appointments, but I know shit happens. The second time took me having to reach out to Heather for her to tell me she needed to reschedule. As I was parking, I saw her open the front door and it was definitely her from her pictures, but it was obvious those pictures are at least 10 years old. As I was walking up, the closer I got to her, the more years removed she appeared from the photos she uses. When I get to her door, I'm greeted by someone who looks like she just woke up from a rough night. She has 2 big dogs that love to chew shoes and clothes, just keep that in mind.

    All this going on had me feeling like turning around and hitting the road, but a lapse of judgement of already being there kept me for the HH appt. She started with some LFK, but I just wasn't feeling that and just wanted to get into it. Things were going ok until we switched into doggy and I was smacked with an odor that still haunts me, so much so that I had to ask her to immediately lay down. She asks where I want to finish and so I say CIM, to which she says she declines so I just finish in the bag.

    As I'm trying to get dressed to GTFO and avoid having her dogs eat my clothes and shoes, she asks what I do for a living. I give her a broad description and she goes "well that's good, because I like money" and sticks her hand out, while I'm still getting situated.

    Needless to say, I won't be repeating and can't recommend Heather.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape