Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,116 to 26,130 of 30810
-
06-01-19 01:10 #4695Senior Member

Posts: 257Tatiana
Never saw her but I think she was operating out of fayetteville at one time so you may can check there.
Originally Posted by Hoganmike04
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 00:48 #4694Senior Member

Posts: 531BKS site
I am seeing something strange on BKS website last few days, something I have never seen on any website before. Are they open for biz, anyone use BKS lately?
-
06-01-19 00:00 #4693Senior Member

Posts: 144Dfk
Hey guys. Any leads on a girl who likes to kiss? Had an aamp I used to frequent where the hot Asian provider grabbed my face and we made out for a while. Reminded me of my high school days and I'm looking for that again. Anyone got any knowns on something like this? Want a nice finish to, so not just looking for a cuddler.
-
05-31-19 18:56 #4692Senior Member

Posts: 329It's post 4562. Had it not been for the pussy odor, it would have been a good visit. I still want to go back and smash that little ass but a little gun shy.
Originally Posted by SeriousRod238
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 17:32 #4691Senior Member

Posts: 186Help appreciated-Tia
Some good and bad reports. Check post #4452 for the not so good.
Originally Posted by DeltaTraveler
[View Original Post]
3 letter names are hard to search. Follow advice by other posters for that.
SR.
-
05-31-19 17:26 #4690Regular Member

Posts: 14
Originally Posted by JeepDude1
[View Original Post]
What area is she in?
Originally Posted by SeanRdu
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 14:35 #4689Senior Member

Posts: 525The Hill
Try the Hill. Check out the bookstore forum for details.
Med.
Originally Posted by See200
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 05:18 #4688Senior Member

Posts: 458Caught
Someone please explain to me how you can get arrested if it is not undercover sting type operation. Does uncle just knock on the room door? Or are all these street corner type things. Either I am naive or these 25 are not very sharp.
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 23:01 #4687Banned Member

Posts: 565Mgd
No, not Miller Goddammit, but the girl in the middle. I think like 100 years ago she started out going by "Cherry," and has recently been in the Dunn / Smithfield / Fay area. Man, and I thought the pics she was posting were pretty bad. Those are hugely flattering compared to the mug! Yikes. Just remember, you are usually getting the best pic posted online on their ads. It's all a letdown from there much of the time!
Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 21:02 #4686Senior Member

Posts: 301Never fear, It looks like they were just trying to get the ugly ones off the street. LOL.
Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 19:59 #4685Senior Member

Posts: 750Yep
MGD on that list works in our area to be exact.
Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...839/9102145513
-
05-30-19 19:51 #4684Senior Member

Posts: 308Nope
We watched a video together Monday as a matter of fact.
Originally Posted by See200
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 17:04 #4683Senior Member

Posts: 161Xtia
I've tried about a half dozen times. Either no response or ghosted.
Originally Posted by DeltaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 16:59 #4682Senior Member

Posts: 218Jen
What happened to Jen, the blonde that was on Capitol blvd? Vacation with LEO?
-
05-30-19 16:55 #4681Senior Member

Posts: 161Xmya
I agree. She's a *****.
Originally Posted by NedPhilanders
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




