Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 21,496 to 21,510 of 27795
-
05-31-19 00:22 #6300Senior Member

Posts: 86Ah. She's nuttier than squirrel shit. Check.
Originally Posted by Gamper
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 00:22 #6299Senior Member

Posts: 1544Managed. Phone number was used in 12/2017 for a bbw posting in Portland. That must be her manager.
Originally Posted by Gamper
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 00:09 #6298Senior Member

Posts: 201A search for Lanie's phone number brings up this. Ad looks fake too.
Originally Posted by Capitol
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.seattle....post/28376642/
-
05-31-19 00:04 #6297Senior Member

Posts: 201Quoted me $800 if you're into that kind of thing.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?&u=426639
-
05-30-19 23:20 #6296Senior Member

Posts: 33Where are they?
Who and where are they? Hard to find much at that price for hhr. I must be looking in the wrong place.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 21:43 #6295Senior Member

Posts: 499I think she's been mentioned as a thief before. She advertises on STG so much I'm surprised she's been getting away with as long as she has. Hopefully word will spread and it won't be worthwhile for her anymore.
Originally Posted by UgliesBumpin
[View Original Post]
There are very few provides worth so much IMO. Unless I know she's a spectacular provider both in terms of looks and service I won't pay that much, esp when there are plenty of solid and very good providers in the $160-220/ hr range.
Originally Posted by MrMark
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 12:38 #6294Regular Member

Posts: 4Here ya go.
Here's the link:http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...e/669726101459.
Originally Posted by Nico
[View Original Post]
Of course I did not do my due diligence here so no idea if this was a normal thing for her. I was thinking with my tiny head.
-
05-30-19 12:28 #6293Senior Member

Posts: 72She's not worth 300.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 12:13 #6292Senior Member

Posts: 86Looking for intel on the following:
"Lanie" http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...7/130508351260.
"Carley" http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...e/180648220472.
"Sexy BBW Princess" http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...s/837724288806.
"VivaciousVictorious" https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...iousVictorious.
-
05-30-19 11:52 #6291Senior Member

Posts: 2184PaigeKennedy.
+1 very interested in any intel on this lady. Been meaning to see her for a while now, but have been holding off. I think (based on her latest ads and reviews) that she is currently traveling and is in LA.
Originally Posted by Adamantine
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 11:42 #6290Regular Member

Posts: 4Here ya go.
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...e/669726101459
Originally Posted by Nico
[View Original Post]
Of course I didn't do my due diligence here before hand. Little pecker head was doing the thinking.
-
05-30-19 11:38 #6289Senior Member

Posts: 86I think I know who you're talking about, but it would sure help if you'd tell us instead of us trying to guess.
Originally Posted by UgliesBumpin
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 11:13 #6288Senior Member

Posts: 595Sorry to hear that. Have a link to who the culprit was?
Originally Posted by UgliesBumpin
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 07:54 #6287Regular Member

Posts: 4Got robbed.
Well, it happened. Long time lurker, first time poster. Got robbed. Agreed to meet with a lady from STG and after she showed up (sweaty, slightly dirty) she refused to take her pants off and almost refused to take her top off. She had agreed over to phone to BB everything. Once she got started on a BJ, she decided she had to piss and left the room. I didn't see her snag the donation and she followed up with a text about how her husband was an MMA fighter and was preventing him from going ape shit. Long story short, don't trust this person who normally likes to charge 320 for 2 hours.
-
05-30-19 06:46 #6286Senior Member

Posts: 52Info on PaigeKennedy
Hi fellows, any info on PaigeKennedy, if BBFS is available.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?320595-Paigekennedy










Reply With Quote




