Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,701 to 26,715 of 37366
-
05-31-19 01:26 #10666Senior Member

Posts: 201Scarlett
I wouldn't say she is the best thing ever, but she gives a great BBBJCIM and has zero problem getting rid of the evidence. Very accommodating on just about whatever you want so you can't go wrong. I add her into the rotation every so often for a change of pace.
Originally Posted by LumberjackMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 01:22 #10665Senior Member

Posts: 201Bad Idea
Whether or not this Amy girl is amazing is irrelevant. For the first post EVER from a monger to be praising her, makes me suspicious.
Originally Posted by GaryCole1126
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 18:52 #10664Senior Member

Posts: 499She looks overrated but I don't see anything else in va.
Originally Posted by JjMickens27
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 15:32 #10663Regular Member

Posts: 2Amy
Amy from Switter (playwithamy98) HANDS DOWN best experience with a provider I've ever had.
Originally Posted by Strix41
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 15:19 #10662Senior Member

Posts: 184Really??
$100 per night? Yeah, ok! <insert eye roll here .
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 15:02 #10661Senior Member

Posts: 195In other words, a Sugar Baby.
Richmond has one of the highest per capita percentages of SB's in the country. If you're a member of Seeking Arrangements, you'll find one soon enough.
Originally Posted by Strix41
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 12:27 #10660Senior Member

Posts: 35Scarlett.
Overrated!
Originally Posted by Zalamar
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 06:41 #10659Senior Member

Posts: 481She's been around for awhile. Hard to get ahold of most of the time and not worth the donation she is asking. But YMMV.
Originally Posted by Mcjc69
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 06:27 #10658Senior Member

Posts: 481Another dead giveaway, other than the blatant obvious ones is there are two different phone numbers. I don't like that website at all because it is 90% spam.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 01:34 #10657Senior Member

Posts: 1775You CANNOT be serious.
Originally Posted by SeekerB12
[View Original Post]
An ad that gives you a detailed price list is almost always a bad sign but on top of that: explicit, professional quality photography posted by a $50 provider? Really man, come on.
-
05-29-19 23:20 #10656Senior Member

Posts: 229This one.
Yeah this is the one I wrote about. You contact the number and she contacts from another number claiming this one is out of minutes. Once I tracked down her fb, it says she is married. That sketched me out and I backed out. Then she contacts like 2 days later acting like the previous conversation never happened. So yeah I would be a little leery.
Originally Posted by MrPcj
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 22:58 #10655Senior Member

Posts: 229Legit or not?
Hi guys this is my first time posting in this section so I found this girl and it seems that prices is too good to be true, I was fucked up once and after that choosing carefully, but does anyone knows her?
Thanks.
https://independent.com.richmond.lis...post/33440684/
-
05-29-19 22:54 #10654Senior Member

Posts: 59Visiting Richmond
I will soon be visiting your city and have been discouraged by the ads and reviews I have seen. Aren't there any pretty, petite coeds in your college town looking for help with tuition or apartment expenses? If you have any quality suggestions, please direct mail me. Thank you!
-
05-29-19 21:54 #10653Senior Member

Posts: 100Jordan
Jordan, I been with a few times, known her for yrs. Maybe cause we are friends she has only been good. She very talented. She can be stand ooffish. I know her by another name, but is her. Just my 2 cents.
-
05-29-19 21:42 #10652Senior Member

Posts: 358Jordan
Thanks. I tried to get up with her last week and it was a big hassle that ended with me waiting hours for her and then her going silent and I didn't hear from her for a few days. She had a good excuse, though, so I was thinking about trying again, but definitely not anymore after reading your report.
Originally Posted by Mcjc69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






