Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 12758
-
05-30-19 18:49 #6083Senior Member

Posts: 252Saw her about a year ago.
I saw her about a year ago. The session was in the morning and she told me to come up and when I got to the door she wasn't there. Just as I was about to leave, she came walking down the hall. She looks like the pics and watching her jug bounce as she walked, I had to go inside. It was worth it to play with those jugs. Kitty was ok. She seems disinterested but still managed to get the job done. I haven't seen her since if that says anything. Although if your a breast man, take the plunge as they are worth the price of admission.
Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 05:42 #6082Senior Member

Posts: 456Celebration
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3212446949/1
Wanted to ask if anyone had details for this girl. I remember her number changed a few times but that's it.
-
05-30-19 02:33 #6081Senior Member

Posts: 2402 years ago
I saw her several times 2 year's ago. Its wa pretty good the gurst 5 x. Bbj, passionate. Nice azz and tits. The last time I saw her was still good service but handler / bf was waiting outside in a spot that I could help but see him on way out. I get to my car and had a flat tire. Could been a coincidence but I never went back after that.
Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 23:18 #6080Senior Member

Posts: 456Correct. Photos are of a model & not sure how legit appointment would be.
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 23:17 #6079Senior Member

Posts: 77Wow.
LOL seriously low effort on that one.
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 21:53 #6078Senior Member

Posts: 542I think this Ebony babe's pix are fake.
-
05-29-19 08:03 #6077Senior Member

Posts: 456Snowbunny Mariah
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...027/4075646481
Has anyone seen Mariah? Haven't seen her yet but her number constantly changes.
-
05-26-19 00:33 #6076Senior Member

Posts: 76I'll have to agree with you. Paying up front or paying a deposit or half the donation with any type of cash app is the dumbest thing you could do. Say goodbye to your hard earned pesos. FACTS.
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 13:18 #6075Senior Member

Posts: 489Cash app deposits
Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope
[View Original Post]
Just adding my two cents, not meant for the posters.
Originally Posted by TrollingObt
[View Original Post]
You guys actually fall for this?? C'mon now! Seriously?? If you fall for this shit you shouldn't complain about getting scammed. SMH
-
05-20-19 11:09 #6074Senior Member

Posts: 218I know
It was an apt complex near the airport.
Originally Posted by Rudiger
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 21:51 #6073Senior Member

Posts: 456She's ok. Takes some convincing though & I'm not ready to put in that much effort with new provider. Could probably finish BBBJ or Greek by 3rd date.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyJ03
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 20:33 #6072Senior Member

Posts: 1104Where was the area? 970 is Colorado.
Originally Posted by OrlNative
[View Original Post]
Regardless, this is 100% a scam or LEO.
-
05-19-19 20:16 #6071Senior Member

Posts: 472Never pay up front P E R I O D.
Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope
[View Original Post]
That's from experience, but I was never dumb enough to use a cash app.
-
05-19-19 20:15 #6070Senior Member

Posts: 218Thanks
Thank you guys.
Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope
[View Original Post]
She gave me the area she was in and I called it off at that point.
-
05-19-19 15:46 #6069Senior Member

Posts: 456Cash App Deposit?
Never pay up front & area code was #970. Probably best to keep looking around.
Originally Posted by OrlNative
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






