Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,356 to 23,370 of 28191
-
05-31-19 18:28 #4836Banned Member

Posts: 812Aya is back
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8135268081/1 here is Aya ad. I do still remember the pornhub video of performing a BBBJ. She just text me 70 qv 85 hh 140 hr.
-
05-31-19 18:03 #4835Senior Member

Posts: 154Pasco
Your thinking of Polk not Pasco.
Originally Posted by PandaSoldier
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 16:44 #4834Forum Advertiser

Posts: 16Hmmmmm well that was very funny. Everyone knows my reputation and my look. I don't have to prove myself by using some retouching! How can you make decisions and judge my pictures without even seeing me? And that other person, talking about sex etc. I have never seen you before and not ever planning on. If why'all are intimidated then simply unfollow me on Twitter and do not even think of ever contacting me.
Originally Posted by Member#1658
[View Original Post]
Hugs&Kisses.
-
05-31-19 14:51 #4833Senior Member

Posts: 541Ruby
Spoke with her on the phone. She will be available tonight in east hillsborough.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../33128544/ruby
-
05-31-19 13:20 #4832Senior Member

Posts: 211Relocating
So she wants to relocate to our fair city away from grady and his gang? Toss me the digits and ill see if I can find her a room or something.
Originally Posted by Rook77
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 12:42 #4831Banned Member

Posts: 5343Clear out your inbox
Skinny tall Skye? If so, I'll take her #. It's been awhile since I've seen her.
Originally Posted by Rook77
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 12:34 #4830Senior Member

Posts: 211Ruby
Ruby was released from her visit with her uncle this morning. Claims that "sexy red" is working with LEO and turned her in.
-
05-31-19 11:06 #4829Senior Member

Posts: 653Skye (Pasco)
I know this is Tampa but Skye formerly of Pasco fame ask me to post she's looking for some new friends today, she would show appreciation for a few dates or a monger to help her with room accommodations! You can search Pasco for her plenty of good reviews there, she's a spinner, good BBBJ, tight kitty and very reasonable! Pm me for digits, SM or contributing RM only!
-
05-31-19 08:22 #4828Banned Member

Posts: 812For those that have been trying to conact Sam of Brandon
I just got a text form here this morning. She stated "unexpected house guest" so it will be even harder to make dates with her.
-
05-31-19 06:25 #4827Senior Member

Posts: 64Aya
Got a Instagram notification that Aya is back. Man is her mouth talented.
-
05-31-19 00:10 #4826Senior Member

Posts: 1776Her latest twitter pics look highly retouched to me. All these chicks seem to think it's cool to use filters to make themselves look 19. It's so obvious! Not saying Katia doesn't look great. She actually doesn't need to do that retouching, but aparently she is.
Originally Posted by AtonOfFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 15:54 #4825Regular Member

Posts: 14If Katia's latest twitter pics are any indication. She's look amazing. I may have to see her this weekend. Last time, at the Shops, was fantastic. Hopefully, it will get even better at her new incall.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 15:18 #4824Senior Member

Posts: 63Ditto
Had dream with her recently. She is legit.
Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 13:43 #4823Senior Member

Posts: 4904Mecca of ruskin / sun ciity
Saw her this morning. Layed her down at the edge of the bed and massage her while she laid on her back, in skimpy gown. Gown rode up her back and naked ass was exposed to me. I felt Valor get hard. I got a cover and had her turn on her back at the edge of the bed. There I commenced to eating her cookie and got even harder. Then the time had come to enter and enter I did. I stroke her through a nice one, will repeat.
-
05-30-19 12:29 #4822Banned Member

Posts: 812Hot messes are always fun.
When the 2 are together, the one on the right looks like a stripper that bare back in emperors, hot mess.
Originally Posted by JayP654
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




