Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #1496

    Asian spinner

    https://www.seeking.com/member/02021...3-e31d127916fe

    My stable is pretty full at the moment and don't have the time to work this one beyond our introduction. Her pics don't do her justice. Very cute, I don't believe the 5'-0" on her profile. Must have been on her tip toes. LOL. Very big tits for a little, thin, girl.

    Was ok with $300-$400 weekly with twice weekly visits that very quickly evolved to a $150 PPM.

  2. #1495

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Very strange. That profile was up for a long time. Now it's down. Maybe she's found love?
    On SA its not unusual for a lady to take down her profile temporarily if she is not going to be available for a few days or is busy.

    Happens from time to time. The inexperieced ones leave it up all the time an don't reply when they are busy.

  3. #1494
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    That usually means that the profile is already gone.
    Very strange. That profile was up for a long time. Now it's down. Maybe she's found love?

  4. #1493
    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    Hmm.

    Must have blocked me or I blocked her but the page doesn't come up.
    That usually means that the profile is already gone.

  5. #1492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinCT12  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/65fef...3b-65df3c04c5a Been a while since I have seen her or even posted but she was always fun. Likes to drink and have a good time. Normally $$ but could be negotiated down
    Hmm.

    Must have blocked me or I blocked her but the page doesn't come up.

  6. #1491

    Another scammer

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5c613...5-cffb7c7bd149

    Wanted $50 before we met and claimed to have an incall in Tolland. Got belligerent when I called her on it.

  7. #1490

    No comment

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Summer sure brings the young coeds out to play.

    Took this 18 year old 5 ft petite spinner coed baby to a local notel and had a blast. As soon as she arrived, had her jump in the shower and took a nice warm shower. Came out with a towel wrap around her. Chit chat for a few min before I had her on her knees on the floor with my cock in her out. Doesn't take long with the BBBJ before I instructed her get on her knees at the edge of the bed, with that firm booty up the air. Pounded her good and hard in K9 till I busted a nut in the cover. Clean up, chit chat for a few, then send her back home in the Uber.

    Texting with a few more 18/19 yr codes, setting up meets for the coming weeks. Go get them before they leave for schools.

    P.S. DO NOT PM me for digits. When I am ready to feed her to the general public, I'll make it known.
    Top After seeing those SA pics of yours an the comments I will say nothing about the SA lady I met sat night. No matter that my meet was good but Yours has to be fantastic.

    This is all time top 5 for sure. How much?

    I'm sure your PM will be loaded with digit requests. But when you are ready you can share.

  8. #1489

    Wow!

    Incedible. Great pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Summer sure brings the young coeds out to play.

    Took this 18 year old 5 ft petite spinner coed baby to a local notel and had a blast. As soon as she arrived, had her jump in the shower and took a nice warm shower. Came out with a towel wrap around her. Chit chat for a few min before I had her on her knees on the floor with my cock in her out. Doesn't take long with the BBBJ before I instructed her get on her knees at the edge of the bed, with that firm booty up the air. Pounded her good and hard in K9 till I busted a nut in the cover. Clean up, chit chat for a few, then send her back home in the Uber.

    Texting with a few more 18/19 yr codes, setting up meets for the coming weeks. Go get them before they leave for schools.

    P.S. DO NOT PM me for digits. When I am ready to feed her to the general public, I'll make it known.

  9. #1488
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    SA Baby

    Summer sure brings the young coeds out to play.

    Took this 18 year old 5 ft petite spinner coed baby to a local notel and had a blast. As soon as she arrived, had her jump in the shower and took a nice warm shower. Came out with a towel wrap around her. Chit chat for a few min before I had her on her knees on the floor with my cock in her out. Doesn't take long with the BBBJ before I instructed her get on her knees at the edge of the bed, with that firm booty up the air. Pounded her good and hard in K9 till I busted a nut in the cover. Clean up, chit chat for a few, then send her back home in the Uber.

    Texting with a few more 18/19 yr codes, setting up meets for the coming weeks. Go get them before they leave for schools.

    P.S. DO NOT PM me for digits. When I am ready to feed her to the general public, I'll make it known.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190601_145607.jpg‎   20190601_145449.jpg‎   20190601_145420.jpg‎   20190531_134528.jpg‎   20190601_145508.jpg‎  


  10. #1487
    sorry... repeat post
    Last edited by Sutigel2; 05-30-19 at 09:24. Reason: Meant to be PM

  11. #1486
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    She's a former BP girl, which should give you an idea of how long she's been around. Name and number changes a plenty. Caution should be had if seeing her.
    I've seen her a few times. Even had a threesome with her and her friend. She is not a girly girl by any means and cone across as a tough girl but she is a sweetie when you get to know her. . Used to be hooked but kicked that habit. I have not seen her in a while since she now dates a biker.

  12. #1485
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    She's a former BP girl, which should give you an idea of how long she's been around. Name and number changes a plenty. Caution should be had if seeing her.
    She was one of the first girls I met from SA. Nice enough in the hour I spent with her, but a little sketchy.

    Appearance was above average. Performance and menu were very average. Never repeated.

  13. #1484
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinCT12  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/65fef...3b-65df3c04c5a Been a while since I have seen her or even posted but she was always fun. Likes to drink and have a good time. Normally $$ but could be negotiated down
    She's a former BP girl, which should give you an idea of how long she's been around. Name and number changes a plenty. Caution should be had if seeing her.

  14. #1483

    XoNatalieBabyXo

    https://www.seeking.com/member/65fef...3b-65df3c04c5a Been a while since I have seen her or even posted but she was always fun. Likes to drink and have a good time. Normally $$ but could be negotiated down

  15. #1482

    Avoid

    Here's one to avoid:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/10421...9-c784ef0ee3cd

    Ana333 sugarbaby.

    26 Female Meriden, Connecticut, United States.

    Formerly,

    3 x_marimari.

    25 Female Connecticut, Connecticut, United States.

    Ready for something new!

    Member Since Sep 27,2018.

    Huge time waster and wants cash, 100+, for a public meet.

    Under her old profile months ago, I told her no, and how I only do free meet and greets.

    No date but a month or two later, she hits my phone text with messages crying poverty. Sorry, the answer is still no.

    More months go by and she has a new SA ID.

    Don't waste your time on this one.

    BMD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape