Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13722
    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Is she expecting to stay with you?
    If I could accommodate her I would. She's looking for a place.

  2. #13721

    Absolutely!

    Quote Originally Posted by Averily  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Life is funny I had just decided to give up on Detroit then I met a great girl from Montreal and convinced her to move to Michigan. She's is early 30's with a great body not too thin not fat with great boobs. She's half Japanese and I think the other half is French. I'm thinking she would do well compared to the rest of the ho-hum asian fare we see here. Is there any interest in a girl like this?
    Yes! I've been nothing but disappointed. Where is she working?

  3. #13720

    Montreal girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Averily  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Life is funny I had just decided to give up on Detroit then I met a great girl from Montreal and convinced her to move to Michigan. She's is early 30's with a great body not too thin not fat with great boobs. She's half Japanese and I think the other half is French. I'm thinking she would do well compared to the rest of the ho-hum asian fare we see here. Is there any interest in a girl like this?
    Is she expecting to stay with you?

  4. #13719

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Averily  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Life is funny I had just decided to give up on Detroit then I met a great girl from Montreal and convinced her to move to Michigan. She's is early 30's with a great body not too thin not fat with great boobs. She's half Japanese and I think the other half is French. I'm thinking she would do well compared to the rest of the ho-hum asian fare we see here. Is there any interest in a girl like this?
    Does she do any extra?. Although, I am interested so far.

  5. #13718
    Quote Originally Posted by Averily  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Life is funny I had just decided to give up on Detroit then I met a great girl from Montreal and convinced her to move to Michigan. She's is early 30's with a great body not too thin not fat with great boobs. She's half Japanese and I think the other half is French. I'm thinking she would do well compared to the rest of the ho-hum asian fare we see here. Is there any interest in a girl like this?
    Absoluetly yes.

  6. #13717

    New Listing. Any experience?

    I came across this listing today and wanted to know if anyone has had any experience? Phone # came up clean and nothing I can find on the forum. She looks real nice. Any intel? Thanks!

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/56496

  7. #13716

    New talent

    Hi guys. Life is funny I had just decided to give up on Detroit then I met a great girl from Montreal and convinced her to move to Michigan. She's is early 30's with a great body not too thin not fat with great boobs. She's half Japanese and I think the other half is French. I'm thinking she would do well compared to the rest of the ho-hum asian fare we see here. Is there any interest in a girl like this?

  8. #13715

  9. #13714

    Her friend is already gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreezingDusk  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, her phone service was down during the weekend. I also saw her friend and can confirm she will be working there as well.
    Can confirm that Ebony's friend is already gone. Tiff didn't think she would pull in any money; which I understand but don't necessarily agree with.

  10. #13713
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCheck  [View Original Post]
    How old the providers??
    They are between 40-50 probably. Not models but requirement for getting a jerk in my book is just having 1 hand. They do good massage and finish for less than $ so you really can't complain.

    I doubt there is more there though. They are obvious but smart.

  11. #13712

    Tiffany

    Is tiffany gone from Saigon? What are the other SPs like there now?

    Quote Originally Posted by FunNights69  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to Saigon since I heard tiffany and ebony were gone. Now that Ebony's back I want to return but lost the number to the newer upstairs area. Could someone please send me the number? PM is fine.

  12. #13711

    Paid to much?

    I'm really new to the AMP game so far. I just visited M1, I paid. 6 for a 30 min session and $. 4 for FS. Is this rate comparable to other AMPs or did I pay too much?

  13. #13710

    Asian aging.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCheck  [View Original Post]
    How old the providers??
    Its hard to tell sometimes. The two providers I had maybe late 30 early 40's. Definitely not old granny age, the one at Well Being wore leggings and a tight top her body was nice! The one at famous had on jeans and a polo blouse couldn't really see the body.

  14. #13709

    Asian Art.

    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    There is not more. Only places with more are M1, DT, sunrise, magic. Or go to Jackson.
    Can't forget about Asian Art. I enjoy May, think she turns 20 this year but other than Saigon, Asian Art and the places you listed nothing else offers FS. I would try that new place in Romulus but even though it's a false claim that LE is watching, it still makes me nervous because unlike M1 there's nothing else next to it really.

  15. #13708

    Saigon

    Haven't been to Saigon since I heard tiffany and ebony were gone. Now that Ebony's back I want to return but lost the number to the newer upstairs area. Could someone please send me the number? PM is fine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape