Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,686 to 23,700 of 37624
-
05-29-19 10:25 #13939Senior Member

Posts: 133Nuru
It was time to revisit the downriver nuru lady. She answered the door looking very slutty. I paid her $100 and she led me to the back room. She began the massage in bra and panties. She got up on the table and gave me a very firm, enjoyable massage for about 25 minutes. She made numerous visits to my goods along the way. Then, off came everything and she lubed us both up. She ground her body on mine for a while. My dick was raging. She then sat on my chest facing away with her ass about a foot from my face. After getting a handful of slop, she went to town on me. I lasted about a minute. She cleaned me up and I then showered. I tipped her $60 and left.
-
05-29-19 10:10 #13938Senior Member

Posts: 339Anna
Hey all, does anyone have her number (any location)? I seemed to have lost it. Please PM me. Thanks!!
-
05-29-19 09:59 #13937Senior Member

Posts: 193Natasha
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842
Originally Posted by Pjt1964
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 08:47 #13936Senior Member

Posts: 178Looking for info on these massage providers
Any info concerning Dawn located near M59 and Squirrell? I looked through the forum but I did not find anything. I also found Tianna and would appreciated any info on her as well. Thanks.
1. https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38450/.
2. https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/9210/.
-
05-29-19 02:02 #13935Senior Member

Posts: 379Nuru Southgate
Just like the others mentioned. She is the Asian nuru bodyslide. I recommend trying it out at least one time. Very cool and totally different experience than I've ever had on a massage. She is older. I wish she was about 15 years younger (just my preference) but you will still walk out very satisfied.
Originally Posted by CallMeRoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 23:57 #13934Regular Member

Posts: 2Natasha.
Can you share a link on Natasha's location in Novip?
Originally Posted by DaveL7
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 23:48 #13933Banned Member

Posts: 29850 at Breeze.
8? ($80) for a HH?
Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575
[View Original Post]
At Breeze. 5 ($50) for a full HR with a BJ and CIM finish. I'd do that first before I drop 80 on a HH.
Yea Jen may fart, but you would too if you had dick and cum for breakfast.
-
05-28-19 17:25 #13932Senior Member

Posts: 116Meghan massage in Plymouth?
Does anyone have a link or contact information for Meghan in Plymouth?
Originally Posted by Rianrav
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 17:22 #13931Senior Member

Posts: 863I've never been good at understanding the decimal thing but it's 80 for the HH.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 15:00 #13930Senior Member

Posts: 51Its with the Farting.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 14:58 #13929Senior Member

Posts: 100Downriver Nuru
This is Downriver Nuru. Plenty of reviews.
Originally Posted by CallMeRoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 14:43 #13928Regular Member

Posts: 13Prostate
Does anyone know where to get a good prostate massage? Had one in Windsor and it was amazing. Feel free to PM if you like.
-
05-28-19 14:41 #13927Regular Member

Posts: 10The cop lives down the street from her. It's Lincoln Park police. She is in southgate. I have seen her many times. Very nice lady. Older Asian lady recommend the nuru. You won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by CallMeRoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 14:40 #13926Senior Member

Posts: 242Been there. Downriver Nuru
She's the Downriver Nuru Lady. Quiet neighborhood. Seen her a number of times. Search the Forum and you'll find nothing but good reviews. There is a lot to be had there once she gets to know you.
Originally Posted by CallMeRoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 14:35 #13925Senior Member

Posts: 178Amy
Anyone seen Amy recently? She was working near the east end of M-59 but her online scheduling is not working. I tried to text the number I had for her but no reply. Anyone else out in this area that you care to share would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.











Reply With Quote




