Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,656 to 23,670 of 37358
-
05-30-19 01:02 #13703Regular Member

Posts: 14Yeah, her phone service was down during the weekend. I also saw her friend and can confirm she will be working there as well.
Originally Posted by SanityIsRealit
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 23:03 #13702Senior Member

Posts: 75Do you have an ad or phone number for breeze? And what is breeze like?
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 20:44 #13701Senior Member

Posts: 379Scratch van born. They always want 80-100 on top of massage price for a standard HJ.
Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 20:15 #13700Banned Member

Posts: 4Amy
She has a FB page with her info. MassagebyAmy Rossilli LMT. Apologies if this is against guidelines for using her full name but that's what her page is titled. Her new number is listed.
Originally Posted by JoeyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 18:33 #13699Senior Member

Posts: 105I think I have it figured out I searched wrong is it the one being talked about yesterday?
Originally Posted by Delgue
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 18:32 #13698Senior Member

Posts: 47Anna's contact
Hope this works!
Originally Posted by SkinDogToo
[View Original Post]
http://archive.is/Zdl5G
-
05-29-19 18:29 #13697Senior Member

Posts: 105Info
Is there a link or a number a geezer can get, I have looked and can't find anything.
Originally Posted by BackRoomBob
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 18:17 #13696Banned Member

Posts: 298Both Shiatsu's
Is there more on the table at both Shiatsu's? (Well Being and Famous) or are they just really good at making it seem that way? Message me if you've gotten more.
Well Being: Went in last week got a short Asian with yellow / gold hair. Message was decent, the tease was amazing. But she does this blowing thing (literally blowing junior and the back door). She gets so close I just want to shove her head so she can lick it already LOL, then she gets up on the side and holds me while massaging junior. Dammit I wanted to hit that short ass so bad! Is there more on the menu?
Famous: I go there and get an ok massage but the tease was also amazing then I get the best prostate edging I've ever had in my life. She asks do you like? What else do you like? The way she asked makes me think there's more on the menu.
Is there more or are they just very good and working and teasing for their tips?
-
05-29-19 17:11 #13695Senior Member

Posts: 34Natasha
Just saw Natasha for the first time. $ hhr. She is exactly as advertised with huge tits and good DFK. Will likely return she promised to get spicier the more I got to o know her. Stay safe.
-
05-29-19 16:15 #13694Senior Member

Posts: 379Natasha.
Paid Natasha another visit in her Novi condo yesterday. Boy is she a good time. 30 min for $. Mutual touch all across the board. Next thing we got into a hardcore makeout session which was really nice. She's fun. Not sure if there is more on the table or not but boy did she get into it. I did take a fresh shower and had some cologne on before I went for what its worth. I know some other guys didn't get the same experience so if you're looking for the same. Just do that before and youll be good to go. Stay safe out there guys.
-
05-29-19 14:33 #13693Senior Member

Posts: 99Jessica is AA, a lot bigger than Ebony (but not as big as Rosie if you've seen her). Obviously with the larger size comes larger assets than Ebony as well.
Originally Posted by Mmis90
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 14:27 #13692Troll

Posts: 279Being watched?
How do you know that?
Originally Posted by CallMeRoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 13:24 #13691Regular Member

Posts: 4Zena in Garden city?
Will be in Detroit near DTW this weekend.
Any recommendations?
Also curious about Zena.
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1318922
Chinese health massage on Van Born is also on my short list.
Green spa has one promising review from a Middle Eastern Lady on eccie but the place looks pretty vanilla to me.
-
05-29-19 12:06 #13690Senior Member

Posts: 124Sweet
Nice, what does Jessica look like?
Originally Posted by SanityIsRealit
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 11:35 #13689Senior Member

Posts: 99Incorrect
Ebony's number is not down and she's still at Saigon. In fact, she brought her friend Jessica to Saigon and is training her in the Ebony way of massages. Saw them both last week and had a great time.
Originally Posted by FreezingDusk
[View Original Post]
She normally doesn't answer texts / calls on her days off from Saigon unless you're an established regular with her.
As of this morning her phone and status at Saigon are still green.












Reply With Quote




