Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,266 to 14,280 of 19319
-
05-31-19 18:28 #5054Senior Member

Posts: 31Yes, however. Honestly your time, effort, everything would be better spent elsewhere. Met her recently one morning at her place in Cocoa. I had her reschedule on me twice fairly close to the time of our confirmed appointments, but I know shit happens. The second time took me having to reach out to Heather for her to tell me she needed to reschedule. As I was parking, I saw her open the front door and it was definitely her from her pictures, but it was obvious those pictures are at least 10 years old. As I was walking up, the closer I got to her, the more years removed she appeared from the photos she uses. When I get to her door, I'm greeted by someone who looks like she just woke up from a rough night. She has 2 big dogs that love to chew shoes and clothes, just keep that in mind.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
All this going on had me feeling like turning around and hitting the road, but a lapse of judgement of already being there kept me for the HH appt. She started with some LFK, but I just wasn't feeling that and just wanted to get into it. Things were going ok until we switched into doggy and I was smacked with an odor that still haunts me, so much so that I had to ask her to immediately lay down. She asks where I want to finish and so I say CIM, to which she says she declines so I just finish in the bag.
As I'm trying to get dressed to GTFO and avoid having her dogs eat my clothes and shoes, she asks what I do for a living. I give her a broad description and she goes "well that's good, because I like money" and sticks her hand out, while I'm still getting situated.
Needless to say, I won't be repeating and can't recommend Heather.
-
05-31-19 16:04 #5053Senior Member

Posts: 758Awesome this is not fake news.
Awesome chick so much fun next time I hit this I got to play pigs by pink floyd see what it brings out of her.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...i/854332039042
And she means every word of it got to love the pink hair its a major turnon.
-
05-31-19 08:08 #5052Senior Member

Posts: 153Save your money
Not her real pics, but still good looking. The donation may be negotiable, depending on time of day, day of the week, etc. Performance wise, very mechanical, only wants one position and wants to get it over with as soon as possible. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Jw2020
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 21:48 #5051Regular Member

Posts: 23Just trying to look out
Fair enough. It wasn't personal, nor an attack on her or her character. Was just trying to give a reminder of what happens in the streets. I have seen way way too many people not even make it to booking and get released because they agree to "work" to help lessen their charges. Literally almost everyone flips. Normally I'd not have even thought twice, lots of these girls get arrested (usually reasons unrelated to the hobby) but this was a little different. High profile case with very large bond amounts, and extremely serious charges. Lowered bond or not, you don't really ever know for sure what someone may have agreed to. Self preservation can cause people to do things that youd never expect. At the end of the day, who is a client to them, when it comes to their's and their children anand families livelihood?? Seen to many people get betrayed and backstabbed by individuals who supposedly lived by the "code". I had actually planned on seeing her last weekend, but then "that" happened. Like I said though, I mean her no harm, I wish no ill will, and I wish her all the best, and luck. Be careful out there why'all and Happy hunting. I Will have some new reviews to share this weekend.
Originally Posted by VincentGambini
[View Original Post]
Rocco.
-
05-30-19 17:19 #5050Senior Member

Posts: 194Sting
That goes without saying! You can still get caught up in a sting operation though if you make certain arrangements and follow through on a meeting. Classic sting, doesn't matter if burner or not. Having a burner phone or using an app will protect you from embarrassment though when a provider or Madame's phone record are released to the public and a number on the phone links to your name. Embarrassment is just as much a LEO tool as prosecution. Just remember Heidi Fleiss's records.
Originally Posted by TheBlackSwan
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 16:13 #5049Senior Member

Posts: 117Brook
In general, just always use a burner or IP phone app. Never know who's going to get caught up in an investigation authorized for Stingray.
Originally Posted by VincentGambini
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 11:15 #5048Senior Member

Posts: 292Ashley / Brooke
I'm inclined to agree with FHM, probably no real reason to be more cautious of Ashley (or Brooke, if that's the name she's using now) than anyone else. Based on the documents available, a judge signed off on a warrant that had a high bond. She got arrested. She hired an attorney. The attorney filed a motion requesting a lower bond. A hearing was conducted. The bond got reduced. She posted that bond. The case continues onward. All completely normal. Exercise caution? Sure, always. Anything different with Ashley? Probably not.
Originally Posted by RoccoTheGod17
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 11:03 #5047Senior Member

Posts: 70Teanna
Not sure about link, there are a few below, Money, well spent! 1 hh smart beautiful great bod and attitude. Treat her well!
-
05-30-19 08:09 #5046Senior Member

Posts: 194No Deal
Just a good private lawyer familiar and versed with hobby law who knew how to make a good argument regarding the ridiculously high bond. Judge agreed and, and bond reduced to reasonable amount for the charges. Making the $3 K fee was then well within reason, so she's now out and no deal with Tubby.
Originally Posted by RoccoTheGod17
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 22:12 #5045Senior Member

Posts: 141Two cents also
First provider is Kelly like Sunny, she's been around for quite a while & provides good service. Also very safe.
Originally Posted by PeppeRico
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 21:42 #5044Banned Member

Posts: 1739Bond was reduced to 31,500 on 5/23 . Released 5/24.
Originally Posted by RoccoTheGod17
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 21:06 #5043Senior Member

Posts: 95Kelly
Has anyone seen this girl and had good reviews lately? After back and forth texting, she left me hanging out in my car for over 30 minutes even though she said she was ready. Then she wanted $. 2 for a quickie. Her attitude while texting tells me she isn't worth trying out. I ended up leaving.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/291525961443
-
05-29-19 20:36 #5042Senior Member

Posts: 27Kegels
A few years back there was a provider name "Jenny White". She would boast about her control and would prove it. She was also all about DT / greek and proving her muscle control, some times she wanted to show off. Wanted for you to know how much she actually exercise her muscles I miss her. Does anybody remember her and know what ever happen to her?
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
JG.
-
05-29-19 18:44 #5041Senior Member

Posts: 975Total agreement.
From large to small, young to old, the ones that work out the Keegan's feel the best! I recently started seeing a regular girl from a dating site who is 55, hasn't been with anyone in a few months and works out regularly. After more than four encounters, I can attest that her working out keeps her as tight as a virgin, best effin pussy I've had in years.
Originally Posted by Jgonz829
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 14:35 #5040Regular Member

Posts: 23Two cents
The second link you posted is Liz, or Rowdy Russian. I'm regular with this one. Very sweet girl, is big on discretion. She's one to take your time with to be able to fully enjoy all she has to offer. Has been reviewed on here quite a few times. She's definitely the girl from the pics and looks everybit as good in person. All in all safe to proceed here.
Originally Posted by PeppeRico
[View Original Post]
Rocoo.










Reply With Quote






