Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 8543
-
06-08-19 11:27 #3668Regular Member

Posts: 7Holly. Massage
Hi, anyone have recent contact info for Holly, who used to give massages out of her apartment in the Fitchburg area? No need to respond here, PM would be great. Thanks.
-
06-07-19 04:52 #3667Senior Member

Posts: 634Sunny Spa
I visited here recently. I saw Mimi. She's cute and flirty. I saw another girl poke her head out of a room briefly but I didn't get a good look at her. The Sushi place next door provides good cover as you're going in for those concerned about being seen. The downside to that is the walls are kind of thin and you hear noise from the restaurant throughout your time there. Mimi apologized for it a few times. Massage was good. Not great but good. Same with ST and finish. As I was leaving Mimi made sure I knew her name. She repeated it several times and asked me to come back and see her. I will probably repeat assuming they're still there.
Originally Posted by TexasYesMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 11:28 #3666Senior Member

Posts: 1268Stafford disappointment
Went here when it first opened many months ago and wasn't really impressed. I got a sub par rub and a just okay finish with roaming 40 +40. This time the $10 off got my attention so I figured there was probably new talent and I'd get an hour for $50. I was met by Eeva, younger, nice looking maybe 30's, shapely but wore something like a girdle around her mid section, C cups. The good: she release her beautiful firm C cups from the front closure bra. The bad: pretty much everything else, a really crappy rub, no tease, all upsell after the back rub, wanted 80 to release the girls (I foolishly agreed on 60) then she informed me (no touching nipple) WTF? The finish was quick, mechanical, not satisfying. Got shorted 15 out of my 60 minutes. I won't be going back. There appeared to be 3 girls there, One giving a massage that I didn't see, one homely one hanging out and Eeva. This place appears to be affiliated with 431 B where I haven't been for a very long time.
ARG.
-
06-05-19 21:58 #3665Senior Member

Posts: 257Webster Bodywork
The place appears legit. No giggles or hugs all business Asked what areas needed work. Looked family run. Older woman no English middle aged female and possibly her son just hanging around.
Originally Posted by ReadyToLear
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 10:19 #3664Senior Member

Posts: 476Webster Massage
Stopped by a week ago, the owner was the only one available. I used to be a frequent visitor there when CiCi and Wendy were there.
Massage was standard AMP massage. No extra's. After much convincing the standard finish was available but it was totally mechanical.
Originally Posted by ReadyToLear
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-19 10:01 #3663Senior Member

Posts: 257Webster Bodywork
Just finished car appt and drove by the place its open Quick grocery stop and might TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Attract
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 14:23 #3662Regular Member

Posts: 10Suria
She told me the same. I specifically asked her if she is coming back. She said most probably no. Would really miss her.
Originally Posted by Thoren2002
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 14:03 #3661Senior Member

Posts: 204Damn!
That's too bad. She told me she was taking June off, not forever. She will be missed. Her ass was a work of art.
Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-19 14:50 #3660Senior Member

Posts: 310Suria
Just a heads up that she's officially done in the massage business. She's focused on her real career and getting her house going with her financee. Another good one gone. Be safe out there.
-
06-03-19 06:38 #3659Regular Member

Posts: 10Anjun.
Went there last week. Had good experience previously. So went ahead for the massage even though the ladies were not attractive. She said her name was lily. Covered me as soon as she walked in which was not a good sign. Then I just tried to some otc when she was massaging me. She moved both my hands away! After the flip (no tease) did a jackhammer standing as far away from me as possible! Not going back there.
Originally Posted by FolleBlanche
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 08:11 #3658Senior Member

Posts: 41Ouch. Thanks for saving my time!
Originally Posted by Aemnp
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 18:57 #3657Regular Member

Posts: 4I went there. 2 old ladies. They we're not good looking. Came back.
Originally Posted by FolleBlanche
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 17:53 #3656Senior Member

Posts: 41Anjun?
Has anyone visited Anjun since they reopened in Hudson? Will toftt sometime if nobody has info, of course.
-
05-29-19 19:16 #3655Senior Member

Posts: 276New.
No this is a newer place in the little historical looks it strip mall with the general store and next to a sushi place that opened in the last year. Haven't been yet, too exposed and I distrust Sudbury in terms of Elle. Sun is still open and yes it's a legit massage place.
Originally Posted by Thoren2002
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 16:31 #3654Senior Member

Posts: 204Do You mean Sun Relaxation Spa or a new place. Sun use to be an older woman who did a straight but great legit massage.
Originally Posted by TexasYesMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





