Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: BBFS and BBBJ

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 397
This blog is moderated by AdmireMyRealit
  1. #97
    Same I don't partake in this but was caught off guard with someone I seen about 20 or more times she even used to post if you ask the session ends and I will never see you again. Apparently she took it off in the middle I didn't realize she did until I let loose and she got up and I seen it. She just laughed and showed me an std rest she just took so I didn't freak out but was a lot of fun she even was the one who helped me learn to get anonymous tests. She retired and haven't seen or heard from her in a few years now.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears58  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, we all like to BB with our favorite providers, but as you mentioned no one actively advertises it. Or at least the good ones don't anyway. On the flip side most of us mongers are not willing to let the whole world know who we're BB with for safety reasons or we don't want to mess up our special benefits. For me personally I have found providers who BB by accident. From my experience some will BB after seeing you a couple of times and being convinced that you are "clean" as they are now comfortable with you at that point. I have literally had providers give me a flat out firm no when I ask and pull the hat off or just not use one at all later on. The whole process seems to be completely random, but I will say for me personally I only do this with trusted providers that I have seen for a while and that I know are clean or at least have a false sense of security that they are clean. I like your suggestion. One can always dream.

  2. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears58  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, we all like to BB with our favorite providers, but as you mentioned no one actively advertises it. Or at least the good ones don't anyway. On the flip side most of us mongers are not willing to let the whole world know who we're BB with for safety reasons or we don't want to mess up our special benefits. For me personally I have found providers who BB by accident. From my experience some will BB after seeing you a couple of times and being convinced that you are "clean" as they are now comfortable with you at that point. I have literally had providers give me a flat out firm no when I ask and pull the hat off or just not use one at all later on. The whole process seems to be completely random, but I will say for me personally I only do this with trusted providers that I have seen for a while and that I know are clean or at least have a false sense of security that they are clean. I like your suggestion. One can always dream.
    Agreed, definitely depends on the provider's comfort level with you. Generally that's something I keep out of reviews, which is why I'm surprised by regular members whose first post is "I BB so-and-so".

  3. #95

    I wish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jw2020  [View Original Post]
    I like BB but not all providers will participate. I understand. Some don't actively advertise it.

    Anyone up for a new thread? BBFSCIAATM? Bareback Cum in Ass Ass to Mouth? LOL)).
    Yeah, we all like to BB with our favorite providers, but as you mentioned no one actively advertises it. Or at least the good ones don't anyway. On the flip side most of us mongers are not willing to let the whole world know who we're BB with for safety reasons or we don't want to mess up our special benefits. For me personally I have found providers who BB by accident. From my experience some will BB after seeing you a couple of times and being convinced that you are "clean" as they are now comfortable with you at that point. I have literally had providers give me a flat out firm no when I ask and pull the hat off or just not use one at all later on. The whole process seems to be completely random, but I will say for me personally I only do this with trusted providers that I have seen for a while and that I know are clean or at least have a false sense of security that they are clean. I like your suggestion. One can always dream.

  4. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBro  [View Original Post]
    No one knows what thread to put her in anymore after the dream I had just she belongs in this one too. Seeing her was a long time cumming. Picked her up once but had to let her go because I only had 20 Mario's and she required 30 (back then). Then I got and lost her digits. So I want to thank the homie (who will remain nameless) who hooked me up with her digits based on contribution (you know who you are.).

    Rarely have I ever seen a girl get such glowing reviews, I was worried she couldn't live up to them but she did and then some. She could teach a masters class in being a provider. She knows just what to do. When she saw the cover was hindering my enjoyment, she offered me BB. Didn't last long after the cover finally came off. CIP (her suggestion.).

    I'll spare you more details as I don't like post that read like smut and that is exactly what it would sound like if I said everything that happened.

    She is special and you should see her if you haven't. The only negative is I had to wait an hour as she had just awoken. 80 qv +10 tip for the BB.
    I would love to meet her! LOL can I please get assistance with her digits?

  5. #93
    I like BB but not all providers will participate. I understand. Some don't actively advertise it.

    Anyone up for a new thread? BBFSCIAATM? Bareback Cum in Ass Ass to Mouth? LOL)).

  6. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    Christine is pretty good. I kind of wish she had an in call. BBBJ followed by cip for. 6 marios.

    Her ad is on listcrawler ending #1731.
    To my knowledge Christine is gone or out of the game. More ads are up with different numbers but I highly doubt its her. Just a heads up or giving my. 02 cents.

  7. #91

    Headache.

    Planning to see Liz or Susan in Apopka for headaches. Rates are consistent & not difficult to reach.

  8. #90

    Re: BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by FatNHorny25  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know more BBFS providers instead of Natalie?
    Just check out post #49 in this thread.

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by FatNHorny25  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know more BBFS providers instead of Natalie?
    Read the forum & see who's still active.

  10. #88

    BBFS Providers

    Does anyone know more BBFS providers instead of Natalie?

  11. #87

    Marcie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Letsgo52  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Visiting orlando next week. Any recommendations? Looking for passionate GFE + BBFS / cip.
    Well. Ended up seeing Marcie "lilsexyme" . Quite a good time. It was early morning so she was a little out of it but nonetheless we fucked raw and I blew my load in her pussy twice.

  12. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Titaniumzero  [View Original Post]
    Does she do just BBBJ or does she also do BBFS?

    Also big thanks for the christine recommendation. Filled her up like a twinkie. Can't get a hold of her for some reason though. Saw her sister the other day and she was there.
    Go cream pie her & find out. Or check out previous posts about her.

  13. #85

    Apopka Susan BBBJ

    So I've seen "Apopka Susan" a number of times both incall and outcall. She bounces around from place to place quite a bit so her incall location varies greatly but she seems to stay within the Apopka, Clarcona, NW Orange County area. She is very cool and can hold a decent conversation. She is attractive in that "Flirty Grandma next door" kind of way. I'd say mid 50's, pretty blue eyes, nice smile, a little heavy in the lower body / legs but REALLY good BBBJ. She'll let you CIMWS if your junk is clean, smells good and manscaped. She advertises. 4 coins. No multiples. She is quick to respond to text and usually on time. She doesn't hang around for outcall and doesn't want you hanging around after incall. All business and she's off to her next gig. She's great if you have 30 minutes to yourself and need the plumbing cleared. She's on Skip the games and Listcrawler.

  14. #84
    Hey hey I'm trying to PM you but it's saying your inbox is full. I want to set something up.

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiBaby25  [View Original Post]
    So much fun in that dream! And the location was even more of a rush! I wish we could fall back asleep and hop back into that dream again. .

    XoXoX.

    <3 Nikki.

  15. #83

    Is it just me?

    Or is there a lack of talent in the east orlando / ucf area?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape