Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,931 to 21,945 of 61390
-
05-29-19 11:56 #39460Senior Member

Posts: 2419The whole round
-
05-29-19 11:55 #39459Senior Member

Posts: 133To be clear. If you have her number already call her. Don't bug me for it, especially if you have zero posts.
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 10:52 #39458Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
05-29-19 08:33 #39457Senior Member

Posts: 133Kandii
Kandii is looking for customers today. If you have her number. Hit her up.
-
05-29-19 08:18 #39456Senior Member

Posts: 1126Kiara
I really need to sample this one. If anyone got a line on this one please DM me and let me know how I can get in touch with.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
05-29-19 08:16 #39455Senior Member

Posts: 200Kiara
Please don't explode my inbox but Kiara is looking for work today. Seniors and regulars who do NOT have a post history consisting mainly of "how can I get in touch with. " can leave a message and I will pass on your info. She would like to reunite with some of her past "regulars", you know the drill. Send your contact info and how she would recognize you. This being said, she will most likely ask for a ride to town to get well. If you are willing to help, send a message and I'll try to get your info forwarded to her.
-
05-29-19 08:06 #39454Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
05-29-19 08:00 #39453Senior Member

Posts: 2419Blasts from past
-
05-29-19 07:55 #39452Senior Member

Posts: 271Courtney dafuggouttaherewitdatbs
Ran into her recently wherein I was quoted. 4 for the knowledge and. 8 for higher learning. DafuggouttaherewitdatBS. I hit the eject button with the quickness. What I want to know is which one of you goofballs gassed this chick up to think she can even ask your man for that AND she smelled like cat piss! SMH.
Originally Posted by BeachLver28
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 01:16 #39451Senior Member

Posts: 59Hey there fellow mongers.
Visiting from Miami. Anyone can bless me with some numbers of some generous providers? Couped up here with no car in downtown Baltimore area.
Need some BBBJ action.
-
05-29-19 00:33 #39450Senior Member

Posts: 237Rachael's number
Rachael's number is the same she is not going to date you unless she sees you when your driving around when she walk around.
Originally Posted by Knightro
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 00:02 #39449Senior Member

Posts: 602Stoop woman
I've been seeing her sitting on the steps much more frequently nowadays. Maybe one day I'll pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
05-29-19 00:00 #39448Senior Member

Posts: 602Kiara
Say it ain't so! Are you serious? WOW!! I have to sample that, again. It's been years since I've seen her.
Originally Posted by Mongerel
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
05-28-19 22:12 #39447Senior Member

Posts: 119My Bad😂
Was she wearing Black Shorts and switching really hard?
Originally Posted by IceBro
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 21:25 #39446Senior Member

Posts: 279Discreet Help is Available Fellas
For the ones here that gamble all the time, you might need this type of help.
http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/fe...d/286164192240










Reply With Quote





