Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,961 to 21,975 of 61459
-
05-29-19 19:21 #39499Senior Member

Posts: 394That doesn't sound like Syrian Anna from Wilkens ave, she's not a thick redhead. I think the one you're talking about from CB is the one with the mole on her upper lip and the ring tat on her finger. The only little redhead from MP I'm familiar with is the one by the quickie mart and always keeps her arms covered. Anyway, looking forward to seeing your glue gun work on the both of them. Keep up the good work my man!
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 15:22 #39498Senior Member

Posts: 279The Baltimore Queen of back door play is always availlable
She will probably take the standard if you are interested in seeing her. Anybody need the number let me know.
-
05-29-19 11:56 #39497Senior Member

Posts: 2419The whole round
-
05-29-19 11:55 #39496Senior Member

Posts: 133To be clear. If you have her number already call her. Don't bug me for it, especially if you have zero posts.
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 10:52 #39495Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
05-29-19 08:33 #39494Senior Member

Posts: 133Kandii
Kandii is looking for customers today. If you have her number. Hit her up.
-
05-29-19 08:18 #39493Senior Member

Posts: 1127Kiara
I really need to sample this one. If anyone got a line on this one please DM me and let me know how I can get in touch with.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
05-29-19 08:16 #39492Senior Member

Posts: 200Kiara
Please don't explode my inbox but Kiara is looking for work today. Seniors and regulars who do NOT have a post history consisting mainly of "how can I get in touch with. " can leave a message and I will pass on your info. She would like to reunite with some of her past "regulars", you know the drill. Send your contact info and how she would recognize you. This being said, she will most likely ask for a ride to town to get well. If you are willing to help, send a message and I'll try to get your info forwarded to her.
-
05-29-19 08:06 #39491Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
05-29-19 08:00 #39490Senior Member

Posts: 2419Blasts from past
-
05-29-19 07:55 #39489Senior Member

Posts: 271Courtney dafuggouttaherewitdatbs
Ran into her recently wherein I was quoted. 4 for the knowledge and. 8 for higher learning. DafuggouttaherewitdatBS. I hit the eject button with the quickness. What I want to know is which one of you goofballs gassed this chick up to think she can even ask your man for that AND she smelled like cat piss! SMH.
Originally Posted by BeachLver28
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 01:16 #39488Senior Member

Posts: 59Hey there fellow mongers.
Visiting from Miami. Anyone can bless me with some numbers of some generous providers? Couped up here with no car in downtown Baltimore area.
Need some BBBJ action.
-
05-29-19 00:33 #39487Senior Member

Posts: 237Rachael's number
Rachael's number is the same she is not going to date you unless she sees you when your driving around when she walk around.
Originally Posted by Knightro
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 00:02 #39486Senior Member

Posts: 603Stoop woman
I've been seeing her sitting on the steps much more frequently nowadays. Maybe one day I'll pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
05-29-19 00:00 #39485Senior Member

Posts: 603Kiara
Say it ain't so! Are you serious? WOW!! I have to sample that, again. It's been years since I've seen her.
Originally Posted by Mongerel
[View Original Post]
Chico.











Reply With Quote





