Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26585
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutted  [View Original Post]
    Oh c"Mon. LOL.

    Nutted.
    They were hiding behind trees at the end of the numbered streets and Nashville. Was just passing through but still noticed them.

  2. #26584
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by RP469  [View Original Post]
    If you can fine her let me know. I haven't seen her for months.

    RP.
    This is just a guess, but she'd spoken about going back to New Port Richey.

  3. #26583
    New alias for TrailHunter ban whenever you feel like it.


    Posts: 86

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by WeSobt1  [View Original Post]
    Heavily patrolled this morning I mean they were everywhere I think end of Paradise Trail has come. Be safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I second this. I hardly partake anymore but work close to the action and my cousin literally lives off Gore so I always hang out in the area. Yesterday maybe because of the holiday but the boys were out from Wawa at Colonial all the way to Holden.
    Oh c"Mon. LOL.

    Nutted.

  4. #26582
    Senior Member


    Posts: 647

    Christina MIA

    Quote Originally Posted by GargleMySpunk  [View Original Post]
    Any sightings on Christina? She still hanging around Walmart? Looking to try her out.
    If you can fine her let me know. I haven't seen her for months.

    RP.

  5. #26581

    OBT Damn

    Fellow brothers. I have been in town visiting for the few days. Last night from 10 pm-1 am the trail was busy. All kinds of good looking pussy around the BB area. The night before that was the same thing. Trail is not dead whatsoever. I am from out of state and visiting and my count so far 4 girls. I got 3 nights left in your fine city. My goal is to reach 10.

  6. #26580
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I second this. I hardly partake anymore but work close to the action and my cousin literally lives off Gore so I always hang out in the area. Yesterday maybe because of the holiday but the boys were out from Wawa at Colonial all the way to Holden.
    I'd be willing to bet that hit-and-run that killed a 62 year old geezer near 7-11/ Melody is why they're so thick.

  7. #26579
    Quote Originally Posted by WeSobt1  [View Original Post]
    Heavily patrolled this morning I mean they were everywhere I think end of Paradise Trail has come. Be safe.
    I second this. I hardly partake anymore but work close to the action and my cousin literally lives off Gore so I always hang out in the area. Yesterday maybe because of the holiday but the boys were out from Wawa at Colonial all the way to Holden.

  8. #26578

    "Nogo Jojo"?

    Hello fellow mongers. I've been debating on seeing the gem below. Is she the infamous "Nogo Jojo" I've been reading about on this forum?

    If not, any feedback on this gem and / or her services would be GREATLY appreciated!

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...e/981814132452

  9. #26577

    Trail

    Heavily patrolled this morning I mean they were everywhere I think end of Paradise Trail has come. Be safe.

  10. #26576

    Mexican Selina

    Thanks to WavyZay for hooking it up with Selina dreamed with her the other day and everything said about her on the forum is true. She's easy to talk to, friendly and actually asked me my preference on the CBJ (my choice) after a little convo. Went to a safe spot and she went to work. Would say she's worth the coins plus tip. I usually never tip, will keep her in the rotation for sure.

  11. #26575
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce52  [View Original Post]
    Good points here! I also have keyless start, so the key stays safely in my pocket. But Lala did rummage around in my car before getting out. She didn't find anything of value, and her buddy seemed to be encouraging her to just leave before the cops arrived.
    +1. Secure EVERYTHING, even if you think it isn't valuable or can't be stolen. Years ago, I picked up a SW in another state. She managed to get away with my favorite rain hat that was in the back seat, and actually tried to steal the FACTORY radio from the car itself (thankfully, you have to have a special tool to remove it and she only managed to scratch up the housing around it). I still miss that hat that she took.

  12. #26574
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectAss  [View Original Post]
    Around the Royal Inn, whether it be at Wawa or walking south from the Inn.
    Thanks for the heads up. She ain't getting any more of my legos.

  13. #26573
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have had similar experiences on various strolls throughout the country. But sometimes the "entertainment" becomes a major nuisance. Here is something that happened to me on a Tampa stroll http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...42#post4153442.
    Good points here! I also have keyless start, so the key stays safely in my pocket. But Lala did rummage around in my car before getting out. She didn't find anything of value, and her buddy seemed to be encouraging her to just leave before the cops arrived.

    Bruce.

  14. #26572

    NoGoJoJo

    Quote Originally Posted by NightAudit  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see Mojo Jojo at so I can avoid that area.
    Around the Royal Inn, whether it be at Wawa or walking south from the Inn.

  15. #26571
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungeroos  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Magic Mouth Michelle lately? I saw someone mention a Michelle being in Kissimmee a while back, not sure if it was the same one or not.
    Depends by what you mean by "lately". She was confirmed back on Obt and not the Eastside in April.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape