Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 424 of 492 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 474 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 7368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1023

    Car date Holyoke

    Quote Originally Posted by YourNewFriend  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I picked her up last week in on the stroll. Did a car date. 40 $ Very little effort / not into it (total turn off) on BBBJ or FS, so I finished myself off-waste of time. Won't repeat.

  2. #1022
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    I also had exchange with this one. First text states ridiculous rate and doesn't answer my questions posed from my text. Tells me she doesn't have an incall though her ad says she does. Texts me she will do car dates for ridiculous rate 1. 5. I text her I will let her know as I'm busy at the moment with family which was true. Then she commits the cardinal sin in my book and calls my number twice after all previous communication was done thru texts. Pushy, overpriced, and blowing up my spot! All negatives in my book. I'd recommend passing. Plus her age leads me to believe she's got GPS and her services are most likely lacking. I mean 1. 5 for a car date? GTFOH.

    Peace.
    I won't do anything over 1.2 for a hhr visit--and the girl has to look as good or better than her donation. I can generally bring the donation down to 1.0 or 0.8 if they are hard pressed for roses. The best negotiation tool is the ability to walk away and go somewhere else.

  3. #1021
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    I also had exchange with this one. First text states ridiculous rate and doesn't answer my questions posed from my text. Tells me she doesn't have an incall though her ad says she does. Texts me she will do car dates for ridiculous rate 1. 5. I text her I will let her know as I'm busy at the moment with family which was true. Then she commits the cardinal sin in my book and calls my number twice after all previous communication was done thru texts. Pushy, overpriced, and blowing up my spot! All negatives in my book. I'd recommend passing. Plus her age leads me to believe she's got GPS and her services are most likely lacking. I mean 1. 5 for a car date? GTFOH.

    Peace.
    Looks familiar. Like, possibly a girl who used to dance at 5th and center. I could be wrong though.

  4. #1020

    I'd Recommend Passing

    Quote Originally Posted by YourNewFriend  [View Original Post]
    I also had exchange with this one. First text states ridiculous rate and doesn't answer my questions posed from my text. Tells me she doesn't have an incall though her ad says she does. Texts me she will do car dates for ridiculous rate 1. 5. I text her I will let her know as I'm busy at the moment with family which was true. Then she commits the cardinal sin in my book and calls my number twice after all previous communication was done thru texts. Pushy, overpriced, and blowing up my spot! All negatives in my book. I'd recommend passing. Plus her age leads me to believe she's got GPS and her services are most likely lacking. I mean 1. 5 for a car date? GTFOH.

    Peace.

  5. #1019
    Quote Originally Posted by YourNewFriend  [View Original Post]
    Haven't met her but texted with her. Seems for real, though her prices seemed a little high for what she was offering. I got a weird vibe. Can't totally explain it, but reminded me of girls who talk a big game but either don't really perform or upcharge in person.

    If someone actually sees her, let us know.

  6. #1018
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Give her a break

    Man- a lot of negativity for her that is unwarranted. I don't think she needs to get slammed here on top of everything else. I'm not white knighting at all. Just thinking that she deserves a break. She's been through a lot. Let her chill.

  7. #1017
    Quote Originally Posted by Racer210  [View Original Post]
    She's in detox as we speak. See bottom of my post #935. She was clean for a little while but I was told that she relapsed after her sister died two weeks ago. Hanging around with the wrong people in my opinion (they all do, obviously). But I haven't physically seen her in over a month so I would concur with the others' description of her room as accurate.
    She not in rehab as we speak. She's texted everyday this week.

  8. #1016

    New girl on STG


  9. #1015

    Idk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I saw her last week and vowed not to go back. The room is disgusting and having a cat there doesn't help. I actually feel bad fro her at this point. She's been asking me to come by too which seems kinda desperate to me as she didn't use to do that. The very first time I met her was almost a year ago at a motel in holyoke. She looks very different now compared to that initial meeting.
    She's in detox as we speak. See bottom of my post #935. She was clean for a little while but I was told that she relapsed after her sister died two weeks ago. Hanging around with the wrong people in my opinion (they all do, obviously). But I haven't physically seen her in over a month so I would concur with the others' description of her room as accurate.

  10. #1014
    Quote Originally Posted by JMon1114  [View Original Post]
    Definitely gone downhill. Last I saw her arms were so beat up I almost dashed. Stuck around and her performance wasn't the same from 6 months earlier either. Haven't been back since.
    Agreed. I saw her last week and vowed not to go back. The room is disgusting and having a cat there doesn't help. I actually feel bad fro her at this point. She's been asking me to come by too which seems kinda desperate to me as she didn't use to do that. The very first time I met her was almost a year ago at a motel in holyoke. She looks very different now compared to that initial meeting.

  11. #1013
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/679255335429

    Met her yesterday. BBBJ wS for. 6.

    Shithole of a room, smelled of smoke. As she got naked, I checked the bathroom as the light was on. No one else was around.

    Got started, eye contact, took it deep. I asked her to flip around so I could play. Kitty was tight & wet. Then I started to play w / her bunghole to no objections. I finished, she swallowed my load. Found a Burger King napkin to clean myself up with.

    To sum up: she's polite & the girl in the pix, but she is much skinnier now w / saggy boobs. No obvious signs of demons. Not shaven down below & a hairy asshole. Ok BJ w / swallow. Smoky shithole of a room. Won't repeat.
    Definitely gone downhill. Last I saw her arms were so beat up I almost dashed. Stuck around and her performance wasn't the same from 6 months earlier either. Haven't been back since.

  12. #1012

    Meh

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/679255335429

    Met her yesterday. BBBJ wS for. 6.

    Shithole of a room, smelled of smoke. As she got naked, I checked the bathroom as the light was on. No one else was around.

    Got started, eye contact, took it deep. I asked her to flip around so I could play. Kitty was tight & wet. Then I started to play w / her bunghole to no objections. I finished, she swallowed my load. Found a Burger King napkin to clean myself up with.

    To sum up: she's polite & the girl in the pix, but she is much skinnier now w / saggy boobs. No obvious signs of demons. Not shaven down below & a hairy asshole. Ok BJ w / swallow. Smoky shithole of a room. Won't repeat.
    Last edited by SirLoin69; 05-28-19 at 11:11. Reason: Forgot a detail

  13. #1011

    Grace.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lover777  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/023520946000

    Anyone seen this one? Might pay her a visit tomorrow.
    Don't waste your time. She is a complete nutjob! I saw her twice in Shrewsbury, the first time was good, the second time was so bad, I left early before finishing. It was like I was seeing two different people, but in the same female body. I Jeckyl and Hyde, of sorts.

    You've been warned!

    Stay Safe.

    FF.

  14. #1010
    Quote Originally Posted by Racer210  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/325946959424

    It's her in the pics but many miles earlier. Lots of body pimples, scabs, etc. Now. Almost drove away when she came out to meet me (in Chicopee) and I saw her teeth situation. Didn't though for some reason and went down to the basement where I definitely would've did a 180 if it was just a mattress on the floor but a full bed was present. No door on her room though, just a curtain but she claimed that other residents didn't have access downstairs.

    Performance was surprisingly good though. Above average BBBJ, no objection to multiple FS positions, and likes to moan and scream but I was getting concerned that roommates or landlord may come downstairs as I was distracted by them walked around above us. She seemed to like my performance too and said multiple times that I need to repeat but I doubt I will. Also is into 3 somes (2 women) which I've never had the opportunity to partake; not likely to bring me back either but may interest others here. Overall I would say body was a 4-5 but service was a 9.
    I've met her a handful of times over the last. Hmmm. I'd say 5 or 6 years. Her appearance has gone down hill over that time (the description in the above-quoted post sounds dead on. She used to take better care of herself and look much better, though). I stopped seeing her when it got bad, but I will say that she always performed well and was willing to do just about anything you wanted.

    She does often hold out that "two girls" carrot, but I don't know that she's ever delivered with anyone.

  15. #1009

    Meh

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/325946959424

    It's her in the pics but many miles earlier. Lots of body pimples, scabs, etc. Now. Almost drove away when she came out to meet me (in Chicopee) and I saw her teeth situation. Didn't though for some reason and went down to the basement where I definitely would've did a 180 if it was just a mattress on the floor but a full bed was present. No door on her room though, just a curtain but she claimed that other residents didn't have access downstairs.

    Performance was surprisingly good though. Above average BBBJ, no objection to multiple FS positions, and likes to moan and scream but I was getting concerned that roommates or landlord may come downstairs as I was distracted by them walked around above us. She seemed to like my performance too and said multiple times that I need to repeat but I doubt I will. Also is into 3 somes (2 women) which I've never had the opportunity to partake; not likely to bring me back either but may interest others here. Overall I would say body was a 4-5 but service was a 9.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape