Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 867 of 978 FirstFirst ... 367 767 817 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 917 967 ... LastLast
Results 12,991 to 13,005 of 14666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1676

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her last night, got response about 20 min later. Set up to come over. Asked if DATY was in play and she asked what that was. Told her and she said yes.

    Got here about 40 min later. Small talk and LEO check.

    First off, she's got about 15 lbs extra in her mid section. First down check, but. Maybe it will be fine. Got to bedroom, rule of everything covered, so suited up. She was more mechanical, so asked to get my turn. She laid bag, but after about 30 seconds announced she never really liked that anyway and sat up.

    Total downer, basically called it a night and sent her on her way.

    I'm not looking for a GF. But of the several providers I've gotten to know, she's just bad. Wasn't even like she was into the CBJ mechanics.

    YMMV, but being that far off on pictures (Which her build in those was already on my upper limits) is a real mood destroyer.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/33245366/
    Is that the Daisy from Bradenton? Link to the ad vanished.

    http://sarasota.skipthegames.com/fem...r/033657934585

  2. #1675

    Seems to be a different girl

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    I inquired about her a while back and didn't get anything positive. In the 1576 post area. I may have the wrong girl.
    If you are referring to this girl (linked below) in post #1576 it is a different girl than Abby.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...t/31642701/727

  3. #1674

    Posts 1576 area

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Care to share? I saw her about 6 months ago and was enjoyable. At least then she was reasonable, accommodating and had a great rack. I think she may have spend a visit with uncle LEO in the meantime. I was going to try her again soon.
    I inquired about her a while back and didn't get anything positive. In the 1576 post area. I may have the wrong girl.

  4. #1673

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    I researched my recent posts. This one is not a positive experience.
    Care to share? I saw her about 6 months ago and was enjoyable. At least then she was reasonable, accommodating and had a great rack. I think she may have spend a visit with uncle LEO in the meantime. I was going to try her again soon.

  5. #1672

    Sorry fellas I answered my own question

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    I may have allready inquired about this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...257/7274402135

    I work until 11:00 PM a few nights a week and car dates in the CW is perfect for me.

    Anyway any comments or encouragements?
    I researched my recent posts. This one is not a positive experience.

  6. #1671

    Abbie

    I may have allready inquired about this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...257/7274402135

    I work until 11:00 PM a few nights a week and car dates in the CW is perfect for me.

    Anyway any comments or encouragements?

  7. #1670

    Waiting for when she gets her own place

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    Ajdal out

    .
    I don't like neighborhoods, especially trailer parks. I called her Sat night and she definitely likes to talk. Will see her when she gets her apartment.

  8. #1669
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    Ditto

    Ajdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone4  [View Original Post]
    Dixie is always a good time. I have been seeing her since she came to Pinellas.
    .

  9. #1668
    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Saw her early in the week.
    I haven't seen Raine for a few years, but back they she was consistently a good time. Never a disappoint.

  10. #1667

    She's settled in in Largo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone4  [View Original Post]
    Dixie is always a good time. I have been seeing her since she came to Pinellas.
    Saw her early in the week.

  11. #1666
    Quote Originally Posted by TravlinMan9  [View Original Post]
    Dixie is always a good time. I have been seeing her since she came to Pinellas.

  12. #1665

    Dixie

    Anyone seen Dixie / Raine lately?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...33430083/DIXIE

  13. #1664
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaZ  [View Original Post]
    I might have to give her another try. Tried her twice so far and although the last few times have been good, she did seem more and more mechanical. Hoping she hasnt lost any weight, she was already getting skinny, especially with all the Mark's on her arms. Having a decent place now makes it worth a shot.
    She actually looks pretty good weight wise. Nice soft ass on her for sure quite the handful. She was more GFE than before. Kinda caught me off guard kissing and hugging me to start. Was nice actually even though that's not what I was expecting.

    If you can get past the marks all over I would say def worth another shot.

    Puss was trimmed and looked inviting for you FS guys LOL.

  14. #1663

    Shayla

    Anyone seen or heard from Shayla recently?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shayla20171.jpg‎  

  15. #1662

    Melanie

    I might have to give her another try. Tried her twice so far and although the last few times have been good, she did seem more and more mechanical. Hoping she hasnt lost any weight, she was already getting skinny, especially with all the Mark's on her arms. Having a decent place now makes it worth a shot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Same person, kinda confusing cause she has posted w multiple names. Wierd she in a condo off 49 tg but using that other place. I did get the feel she was more attentive.

    Umm the other melanie yea dissappereed quite some time ago. Sucks, she was outstanding. Never got past that mouth but she did have a nice fat kitty. I was seeing her 2-3 times a week the BJ was so good.

    Wait I never seen any evidence of the neeele w mealani and I explored that tight bod many times LOL. Almost as good as my South Fla ATF.

    Leah is in the same leauge as Melanie w a lower batting average but not much less.

    That needle shit freaks me out though. Any idea who the old fuck was?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape