Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Gang bang

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 191
This blog is moderated by Mg0685
  1. #116

    Am down to join

    Any gangbangs coming up before the end of the year? I'll be available just message me with details.

  2. #115

    Gang Bang

    Ok guys, I have a lady that wants to do a GB. She would like 4 or 5 we'll hung guys. At least 8 inches or more. Prefer single guys. This would take place in Lexington at a local hotel. The date and time aren't locked in yet. Please PM for more info. Thanks and let's make this happen guys.

  3. #114

    Gang Bang

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Keep us updated please.
    Everything fell through no contact with her any longer.

  4. #113

    Gb

    Quote Originally Posted by FordMan70  [View Original Post]
    Still working on details as city whether Lexington or Louisville but looks like I got a woman ready next week timeframe on the day is Tuesday thru Saturday nothing in stone as yet but working on it.

    Got another girl from out of town ask about arranging one for her in August she coming in for Rail Bird I'll post up dates on both.
    Keep us updated please.

  5. #112

    Gang Bang

    Still working on details as city whether Lexington or Louisville but looks like I got a woman ready next week timeframe on the day is Tuesday thru Saturday nothing in stone as yet but working on it.

    Got another girl from out of town ask about arranging one for her in August she coming in for Rail Bird I'll post up dates on both.

  6. #111

    I'm game

    Quote Originally Posted by Topper1991  [View Original Post]
    This is what we need more of. I see these much more popular in larger cities. I love a good spit roast, 3 holes or train running. Even better if the train is long enough to relax and go back for seconds. Girls doing it always seem to be in heaven with all the attention. Alternate, which I don't see enough of here is the cum and dump. As many guys as a girl can take in 1 hour. Which assumes the guys are quick to nut.

    Get in on this folks if you want a new experience. Can be a lot of fun.
    I'd be down for that. I'm not sure why most providers don't think about that.

  7. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyThisTime  [View Original Post]
    One of Cincinnati's legends has expressed interest in a gangbang.

    What I need is 4 senior members with verifiable reviews who would be available on a weekend afternoon.

    If you don't know her, she's an all star. Absolutely willing to do it all to make you happy. When I asked her how many guys she replied "I guess 5 because I have 3 holes and 2 hands. ".

    There would be a cost involved. Drop me a PM and we can discuss.
    This is what we need more of. I see these much more popular in larger cities. I love a good spit roast, 3 holes or train running. Even better if the train is long enough to relax and go back for seconds. Girls doing it always seem to be in heaven with all the attention. Alternate, which I don't see enough of here is the cum and dump. As many guys as a girl can take in 1 hour. Which assumes the guys are quick to nut.

    Get in on this folks if you want a new experience. Can be a lot of fun.

  8. #109

    Lilsexyme bang

    One of Cincinnati's legends has expressed interest in a gangbang.

    What I need is 4 senior members with verifiable reviews who would be available on a weekend afternoon.

    If you don't know her, she's an all star. Absolutely willing to do it all to make you happy. When I asked her how many guys she replied "I guess 5 because I have 3 holes and 2 hands. ".

    There would be a cost involved. Drop me a PM and we can discuss.

  9. 06-24-19 18:20


  10. #108

    Gangbang with Vanessa.

    Vanessa is up for doing a gangbang guys. She's looking for up to 10 guys. Race doesn't matter. She has a pretty open menu as well. Just PM for info and when is the best time for this to happen. I've got a couple of pics of her as well. Thanks.

  11. #107

    Denise bang

    I'm trying to organize a GB for Denise.

    She is a MILF, famous in the local swinger scene, and an absolute freak.

    She will be down for almost anything we can throw at her. Greek, DP, multiple, she is up for it.

    Trying to set this up for 4-5 guys. If you are a senior member with solid reviews please send a PM. If you don't fit that criteria your request will be ignored. Please new guys stop asking about this, and come back when you have more credibility.

  12. #106

    Gangbang

    Anyone setting up or know about any upcoming bangs?

  13. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortBus  [View Original Post]
    You're inbox is full, but I'd be down for a MMF threesome. If anyone else is interested you can PM me too.
    Cleared inbox.

  14. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegleDude  [View Original Post]
    Hey, since gbs are a little hard to organize, would anyone like to visit some providers with me in a MMF threesome? Send me a pm and we can text out the details.
    You're inbox is full, but I'd be down for a MMF threesome. If anyone else is interested you can PM me too.

  15. #103

    Mmf

    Hey, since gbs are a little hard to organize, would anyone like to visit some providers with me in a MMF threesome? Send me a pm and we can text out the details.

  16. #102

    Jordan coming to Louisville

    Check the Louisville forum. Jordan coming back Friday. Let Mnm know if your interested in the festivities!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape