rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 457 of 523 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 507 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 7838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #998

    Questionable.

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately not. I've tried contacting her but never have gotten through to her. May just be a timing issue. She looks like a lot of fun.
    I was trying to set up a meet with her. Lots of rules, no GFE, no daty, no anything really. I was willing to toftt just to see if how she was but she ghosted me when I was omw to her place. If you're into dead fish she might be for you.

  2. #997
    Unfortunately not. I've tried contacting her but never have gotten through to her. May just be a timing issue. She looks like a lot of fun.

  3. #996

  4. #995

    TITEJUST•RITEFULFILL•you'are•NEEDS•TODAY•OR•TONITE×;22 years old STG AD WATERBURY

    Hi guys this is a public safety message she is not safe for any of us in any way shape or form this is the infamous Amber from Hartford!! Stay clear and be safe Playboy.

  5. #994
    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Skip her. Heavy dope user. Arrest warrants. Bad news.
    You can say that about most of the girls on STG it seems like.

  6. #993
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheathan  [View Original Post]
    Skip her. Heavy dope user. Arrest warrants. Bad news.

  7. #992

    Mandi. Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Drtybury  [View Original Post]
    I agree, was just wondering if anyone has taken the plunge as she could be very worthwhile and organized unlike a lot of our favs.

    Stay safe,

    D. B.
    She is on my to do list, but towards the middle. At one time she was on SA, but never answered my messages. You can find her easily enough on FB.

  8. #991

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    I endeavor to give satisfaction. LOL!

    Honestly, I wouldn't waste a dollar of my money on that provider. I'm afraid she'd want to correct me if I didn't thrust perfectly or properly during the dream. There are girls that turn some guys on but others won't see them. It's what makes this hobby truly interesting and fun.
    I agree, was just wondering if anyone has taken the plunge as she could be very worthwhile and organized unlike a lot of our favs.

    Stay safe,

    D. B.

  9. #990

    Anyone?

    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...p/827996939487

    Anyone try her? Just been seeing this ad pop up recently.

  10. #989

    The exotic dream pleasure.


  11. #988
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtybury  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your value added content on your 31st post. Almost a Senior Member!
    I endeavor to give satisfaction. LOL!

    Honestly, I wouldn't waste a dollar of my money on that provider. I'm afraid she'd want to correct me if I didn't thrust perfectly or properly during the dream. There are girls that turn some guys on but others won't see them. It's what makes this hobby truly interesting and fun.

  12. #987

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    Wow! That long advertisement with all of those rules and provisos is a real turn on. I'm surprised that guys aren't running to see her! LOL!

    All kidding and sarcasm aside, when I see ads like this, I move on to the next one.
    Thank you for your value added content on your 31st post. Almost a Senior Member!

  13. #986

  14. #985
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtybury  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...r/809437466574

    Was wondering if anyone has sampled? 32 yr blonde in Wolcott.

    D. B.
    Wow! That long advertisement with all of those rules and provisos is a real turn on. I'm surprised that guys aren't running to see her! LOL!

    All kidding and sarcasm aside, when I see ads like this, I move on to the next one.

  15. #984
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvBubbles  [View Original Post]
    How is her body? As in T and A. I remember she posted better pic before but I can't seam to find any now. I did text her about 2 weeks a go but her hr is more then I like to pay and a qv is useless for me that far.
    Her tits are nice and def has a nice ass. Average body honestly for now at least. And yeah I did 80 for the Hh she try to get me to do 140 and I was like nope she quickly went down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape